Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) LIFE
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) IS
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:19 PM) AMEX
@  3v.e : (20 March 2024 - 02:08 PM) yo I'll take your money. Always dreamed about being a pro SoF player
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:12 PM) Or even a tournament for any prize I am willing to finance 300 euros
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:11 PM) Let's do some kind of event where for a whole weekend we try to get as many people back into the game
@  VoDkA : (14 March 2024 - 04:01 AM) Miss this game. Shout out to |BoM| abu(cheese), solid blood (Geoff) hope all is welll with all the rest of you too
@  Peter : (13 March 2024 - 11:38 AM) damn childhood :(
@  TRUE : (23 February 2024 - 10:36 AM) candyman
@  LuPeK : (20 February 2024 - 10:06 AM) Woooo
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:30 PM) The demo is dead i see xD
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:22 PM) Lol hows going here? 
@  mrface:) : (18 January 2024 - 11:08 PM) Great memories here, I hope you all are doing well in life and everything else !
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) on demo ?
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) xillax still play
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) AMEX
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) 4
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) LIFE
@  TRUE : (19 December 2023 - 03:40 PM) candyman
@  method : (18 December 2023 - 06:31 PM) ;]
@  Sharpy : (17 December 2023 - 09:19 PM) total NA supremacy
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:42 PM) [font='comic sans ms'][size=5]dead[/size][/font]
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :excl:  :excl:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :ph34r:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:39 PM) anyone here ?
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 02:07 PM) siema gdzie da rade sciagnac sof2 ? :D
@  TRUE : (22 October 2023 - 10:47 PM) candyman
@  DeadMan. : (19 October 2023 - 07:35 AM) Hello
@  forgylicious : (10 October 2023 - 05:59 AM) NEWBS AMEX IS FOR LIFE AND THE ONLY TEAM IN DEMOBASE THAT WAS WORTH A DAME FUCK CODE AND FUCK ZIONI
@  forgylicious : (10 October 2023 - 05:59 AM) shift, the redirects are so fucked that sending a message in private messages is impossible. YO UPDATE IP BOARDS NOOB

Photo

50$ free bankroll + ANSWERS

No replies to this topic

#1 fastcolt

fastcolt

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts
  • Demo Team:@Avelgem!
  • Fairplay Guid:5e2ef

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:56 PM

Ok so its about the ps quiz and the 50$ free starter bankroll ive been talking about alot lately, i will post the questions+ answers to the SNG quiz here

this is the answers to one of the different series of questions they can ask you, there arent to many, so if u have different questions and u feel like you cant answer them try again a bit later u might get this serie of questions.

(HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST TO WHERE U CAN TAKE THE QUIZ / GET THE FREE 50 $)

sky maybe u missed it when i posted this last but now ill post it here again basically u get 50$ REAL MONEY to play poker with , on a site of choice, you cant cash it out unless u have played x amount of hours, but its good for you to practice since its real money and if u win big and play x amount of hours ull be able to cash out your winnings so :P gl i guess

theres a lil quiz in it as well, and if u need help, you can ask me, on msn OR post questions here in a new topic ill answer em then here, u can REDO the quiz every hour so lol its pretty simple

also ur supposed to be 18+ so they MIGHT ask to email a copy / photo of ur passport or w.e but just photoshop/paint it, its shiteeasy lol
(with me they didnt ask for it, apparently they ask it to 1 out of 10 or 100 people at random)

click Posted Image to go and sign up for the free money without ANY NEED of depositing money from yourself.

OK HERE IS QUESTIONS SERIE 1

ok, jan told me to post questions on DB:
1/20: You raised before flop and you now have top pair on the flop. It is your turn. What do you do?
You bet or raise.
You check or fold in case someone bets.
You check or call exactly one bet.
2/20: It's your partner's birthday. You want to buy him/her an especially expensive present and therefore play several limits above those that your bankroll management allow you to. You go broke and can once again only afford some flowers and a pair of socks. What do you learn from this?
Just get flowers and socks right away next time!
Never disregard your bankroll management!
Never give anyone presents!
3/20: All players have about 17 big blinds in their stacks. You are in early position and hold ace queen (AQ) pre-flop. No one has entered the pot before you. What do you do?
You fold.
You raise.
You call.
4/20: You are in the early phase of a tournament and sit in middle position with a pair of nines (99). No one has entered the pot before you. What do you do?
You call.
You fold.
You raise.
5/20: All players have about 17 big blinds in their stacks. You are in middle position and hold ace queen (AQ) pre-flop. Two players before you have entered the pot by calling. What do you do?
You raise.
You fold.
You call.
6/20: Sometimes there are phases in which you record losses over the course of several sessions. At a certain point, you have to move back down to a lower limit. Why is it important to move down?
Because the losses are telling you that you are not yet ready for the higher limit.
Because then there is the danger of losing your entire bankroll.
Because you should always move down during phases in which you are losing.
7/20: All players have about 17 big blinds in their stacks. You hold king jack (KJ) pre-flop. No one has entered the pot before you. From which position you would NOT try to do a blind steal, given these circumstances?
The cut-off.
The small blind.
The button.
8/20: According to the bankroll management article, how much money should you have in your bankroll before moving up to tournaments with a $5 buy-in (not including rake/fee)?
$200
$250
$500
9/20: You want to move up to a higher limit. According to the rule described in the bankroll management article, when can you do this?
When the buy-in (without fee/rake) for a tournament is 4% of your bankroll at the most.
When the buy-in (without fee/rake) for a tournament is 2% of your bankroll at the most.
When the buy-in (without fee/rake) for a tournament is 5% of your bankroll at the most.
10/20: The most important phase of a Sit and Go is the push or fold phase. When does this phase start?
Once you have 12 big blinds or less in your stack.
Once you have 10 big blinds or less in your stack.
Once you have 13 big blinds or less in your stack.

11/20: You did not raise before the flop and hold an overpair on the flop. How big does it have to be for you to go all-in on the flop?
It has to be at least a pair of jacks.
There is no overpair with which you did not raise pre-flop but go all-in on the flop.
The pair has to be at least a pair of nines, and a flush can't be possible.

12/20: A steal re-raise is a profitable play when the blinds increase and the middle tournament phase begins. What does a steal re-raising mean?
If someone has raised before you, you go all-in and force him to give up.
If no one has entered the pot before you, you specifically attack the players in the blinds by raising pre-flop.
If players before you have only called, you attack from the blinds by raising.
13/20: You are in the early phase of a tournament and sit in late position with king queen (KQ). No one has entered the pot before you. What do you do?
You fold.
You call.
You raise.

14/20: You are in the early phase of a tournament and sit in early position with ace king (AK). One player has raised before you from early position and another player behind him has re-raised. What do you do?
You raise.
You fold.
You call.

15/20: All players have about 17 big blinds in their stacks. You are in middle position and hold ace queen (AQ) pre-flop. No one has entered the pot before you. What do you do?
You fold.
You call.
You raise.

16/20: During the beginning of a tournament it is especially important to ...
... be patient and to wait for good hands.
... to put pressure on the players in the blinds.
... try to involve yourself in many small pots.

17/20: You are in the early phase of a tournament and sit in middle position with a pair of nines (99). A player has raised before you. What do you do?
You raise.
You fold.
You call.

18/20: It's Friday evening and you want to play some poker. You open a table and after about two hours, you have lost all of your money. What was the reason?
You didn't use good bankroll management.
You had a lot of bad luck.
Your opponents were simply too good.

19/20: You are in the early phase of a tournament and sit in middle position with ace queen (AQ). Two players have entered the pot before you. What do you do?
You fold.
You call.
You raise.

20/20: All players have about 17 big blinds in their stacks. You are in late position and hold a pair of queens (QQ) pre-flop. A player before you has raised from early position and another player has re-raised him. What do you do?
You raise.
You call.
You fold.

ok that should be it, apparently in the different series a lot of answers overlap so, if u read and think about this u shouldnt have any problems

**if someone has tried it out and u didnt pass tell me and i will review my answers, im not 100% sure they are all correct here... but they should be good enough to get the $ , u need to get like 17 or 18 on 20 so i might be off 1 or 2 just lemme know post here thhx. also would be nice if u could give up : fastcolt as referrer... its better then giving up no one tbh and ur doing me a favor with it.**

There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.

anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it :D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users