So here's the idea:
We start with 1 photo, u add something to the photo or edit it in a way.
The next guy uses the last photo and does the same, then the next, then the next, then the next.
Last time didn't work out so well so here are the rules:
- Use Photoshop or Paintshop pro.
- JPG extension only
- If ur working on a photo, make sure to reserve a spot by posting: *Working on photof*ck*
This way other people will not cross-post u
- Leave the photo at its original resolution
- Make an effort, sure u don't have to be a photoshop pro, but simply pasting a square picture in the middle of the photo is not done ofcourse.
- Make sure ur work is not TO big, minor adjustments can be just as nice.
- http://tinypic.com/ Fast and doesnt rezise.
This round it's a bit more widescreen resolution, keep the resolution as it is, demobase will scale it down, just click the picture to see the whole thing.
Edited by Anus Cocainus, 14 November 2009 - 01:34 PM.