- Parole is open to any banned player after the first half of their ban(i.e. 2 match ban can have parole request after 1 match).
- Parole must be requested by the banned player himself.
- A banned player may only request Parole 1 time every 3 months(i.e. Requested: 1/1/2010 & refused, he has to wait 1/4/2010 to request again)
- The banned player must provide a list of good reasons to be given parole, as well as explain how he has changed since his ban.
- Parole for permanently banned players cannot be requested within the first 3 months of their ban.
- The Admin crew can refuse parole for any reason, even outwith forum/sof2 rules.
- Parole can be stripped from a player at any time for violating any demobase forum or sof2 rule.
- The banned player is allowed to request the reasons his parole was refused, but not the names of the admins who refused the parole.
- If a player receives parole there will be a topic made with their terms of parole.
- If a player violates the terms of his parole, his original ban will be reinstated and chance for further paroles revoked.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users