Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Skiller : (15 April 2024 - 09:21 AM) :))
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) cant believe still remembered my log in details lol
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) yo yo yo
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) LIFE
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) IS
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:19 PM) AMEX
@  3v.e : (20 March 2024 - 02:08 PM) yo I'll take your money. Always dreamed about being a pro SoF player
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:12 PM) Or even a tournament for any prize I am willing to finance 300 euros
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:11 PM) Let's do some kind of event where for a whole weekend we try to get as many people back into the game
@  VoDkA : (14 March 2024 - 04:01 AM) Miss this game. Shout out to |BoM| abu(cheese), solid blood (Geoff) hope all is welll with all the rest of you too
@  Peter : (13 March 2024 - 11:38 AM) damn childhood :(
@  TRUE : (23 February 2024 - 10:36 AM) candyman
@  LuPeK : (20 February 2024 - 10:06 AM) Woooo
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:30 PM) The demo is dead i see xD
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:22 PM) Lol hows going here? 
@  mrface:) : (18 January 2024 - 11:08 PM) Great memories here, I hope you all are doing well in life and everything else !
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) on demo ?
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) xillax still play
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) AMEX
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) 4
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) LIFE
@  TRUE : (19 December 2023 - 03:40 PM) candyman
@  method : (18 December 2023 - 06:31 PM) ;]
@  Sharpy : (17 December 2023 - 09:19 PM) total NA supremacy
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:42 PM) [font='comic sans ms'][size=5]dead[/size][/font]
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :excl:  :excl:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :ph34r:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:39 PM) anyone here ?
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 02:07 PM) siema gdzie da rade sciagnac sof2 ? :D
@  TRUE : (22 October 2023 - 10:47 PM) candyman

Photo

demobase cup in January

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: what cup you want (57 member(s) have cast votes)

what cup you want?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Guest_Xzi_*

Guest_Xzi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:57 AM

Ye, better come up with something new.

A new scoring-system or do it on maps or friendlyfire on. When there are prices people should actually be active in 5on5 maps.

Edited by Xzi, 21 December 2009 - 11:57 AM.

#22 Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*

Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:00 PM

A new scoring-system or do it on maps or friendlyfire on. When there are prices people should actually be active in 5on5 maps.

yup, ruin it before it started

#23 Skiller

Skiller

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Demo Clan:Ks
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's
  • Fairplay Guid:m@tii

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:01 PM

we are playing the same shit all the time! just like xzi said lets start with smth new! maps will be the best option

...LEGEND...

#24 Guest_Xzi_*

Guest_Xzi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

yup, ruin it before it started

Stop posting into the topic which you don't know anything about, son.

#25 Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*

Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:03 PM

If you want maps, friendlyfire n stuff, then host it all the other times of the year
cups hosted by the demobase crew should have the serversettings which are used in common clanwars tbh

edit:
son ahhahshahahaha SON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
if u want to flame it's ok, but at least don't use words as son HAAHAHHA

how was your last 5on5 maps cup xzi? It died before 3 matches in groupstage were played? ohh is that right?

Edited by ~#Se* turQua`, 21 December 2009 - 12:06 PM.

#26 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

dormant admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

map cup is very hard to arrange tbh
if you want to make it 5vs5 cup
I would opt for 5vs5 CTF arc cup 2x2x10mins - since it's the thing what demo players actually play from time to time.
but I think it would be best to make a new vote after this is over to see what would be the best option for players themselves.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#27 Guest_Xzi_*

Guest_Xzi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:13 PM

If you want maps, friendlyfire n stuff, then host it all the other times of the year
cups hosted by the demobase crew should have the serversettings which are used in common clanwars tbh

edit:
son ahhahshahahaha SON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
if u want to flame it's ok, but at least don't use words as son HAAHAHHA

how was your last 5on5 maps cup xzi? It died before 3 matches in groupstage were played? ohh is that right?

How many cups have you actually made? I can't hear you... how many? NONE. You can't succeed all the time without a single failure. You're still a human, not a machine. You should be quiet at all. You've given nothing to this community, only wasted the bandwich of the server.

If there would be prizes from Demobase people would play it 100%.

Also, that's why people like you never achieve anything, because you never try. You'll just stick with the old shit. Only thing you can do good is spam in an online game forum for 24/7 for no reason.

If you get offended by the word "son", then you really have to do something with yourself.

We've seen that there are more than enough players for maps. Most of demo players like CTF, so why not make a CTF cup. Plus when you add prizes into the cup for them they'll get even more excited.

Edited by Xzi, 21 December 2009 - 12:18 PM.

#28 maKatzo

maKatzo

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Demo Clan:MTS|
  • Demo Team:anonymous::
  • Fairplay Guid:sof2!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

team cup indeed. The semi-finals and finals wont be much different. And ofc the running cup will end than and we also already had abus clan cup. Should be better to get a team cup now :P
Posted Image

Notice how someone who names the topclans always puts cC first. Eat that c4.

#29 Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*

Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:17 PM

How many cups have you actually made? I can't hear you... how many? NONE.

Also, that's why people like you never achieve anything, because you never try. You'll just stick with the old shit. Only thing you can do good is spam in an online game forum for 24/7 for no reason.

If you get offended by the word "son", then you really have to do something with yourself.

I didn't get offended, I just laughed about it. Besides, I've played v1 for years, you don't hear me saying about 'LETS ORGANIZE A CUP WITHOUT NADES' neither. Yes, I understand that you have played on gold with those settings, but this is not gold. You degraded to the demo-version and now you act like a god before every cup, and you're trying to change stuff on a 8 year old demo of a game with ~20 clans alive, nevermind about clans which war dayly. No one stops you from organizing gold map cups next to the demobase cups. LEAVE THE DEMOBASE CUPS ALONE!!! :P

Edited by ~#Se* turQua`, 21 December 2009 - 12:18 PM.

#30 Guest_Xzi_*

Guest_Xzi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:21 PM

I didn't get offended, I just laughed about it. Besides, I've played v1 for years, you don't hear me saying about 'LETS ORGANIZE A CUP WITHOUT NADES' neither. Yes, I understand that you have played on gold with those settings, but this is not gold. You degraded to the demo-version and now you act like a god before every cup, and you're trying to change stuff on a 8 year old demo of a game with ~20 clans alive, nevermind about clans which war dayly. No one stops you from organizing gold map cups next to the demobase cups. LEAVE THE DEMOBASE CUPS ALONE!!! :P

I'm not gonna even answer to you. You're answers will lead to nowhere.

Edited by Xzi, 21 December 2009 - 12:22 PM.

#31 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

dormant admin

• Administrators
  • 13,029 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:24 PM

last war I played CTF bro vs fs. was really awesome because most of us didn't have a clue how to play it and it was something different
but problem is that they are not enough teams/clans who would play their matches. You also have teams like -amex- who want to prove
they are best on sof atm, -code- who will for sure do everything to defend championship and avelgem who finally want to prove something in cups
so I think there will be room for 2 teamcups in 2010 regular and on maps, I would gladly play in both tbh.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#32 Junior

Junior

Escape Artist

• Members
  • 5,176 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:26 PM

last war I played CTF bro vs fs. was really awesome because most of us didn't have a clue how to play it and it was something different
but problem is that they are not enough teams/clans who would play their matches. You also have teams like -amex- who want to prove
they are best on sof atm, -code- who will for sure do everything to defend championship and avelgem who finally want to prove something in cups
so I think there will be room for 2 teamcups in 2010 regular and on maps, I would gladly play in both tbh.

rofl problaby only you :S cus we all play mapmix' and fs members too ;d
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#33 project

project

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,745 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:32 PM

My opinion:
Getting people to play on maps will be hard, fairplay errors, sof errors, you know what kind of excuses you will get.
Organizing a normal team cup will be a guarenteed succes. Maybe less fun but at least u know its going to be a succes.

#34 Speedi

Speedi

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Full Clan:-
  • Fairplay Guid:-

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:34 PM

How many cups have you actually made? I can't hear you... how many? NONE. You can't succeed all the time without a single failure. You're still a human, not a machine. You should be quiet at all. You've given nothing to this community, only wasted the bandwich of the server.

We've seen that there are more than enough players for maps. Most of demo players like CTF, so why not make a CTF cup. Plus when you add prizes into the cup for them they'll get even more excited.

SMH.
Facing Worlds (2009-2010) II - The Brotherhood
Nations Cup (2009-2010) II - Finland
Demobase INF Open Cup VI (2010) I - c4.
Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) III - Fragged In Action
Demobase Team Cup V (2012) I - CODE

Posted Image

#35 Guest_Xzi_*

Guest_Xzi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:35 PM

My opinion:
Getting people to play on maps will be hard, fairplay errors, sof errors, you know what kind of excuses you will get.
Organizing a normal team cup will be a guarenteed succes. Maybe less fun but at least u know its going to be a succes.

Then a person is just dumb if he can't download few files and place them to the right folder.
They have a tutorial with every single move they have to do in it. If they can't succeed this easy task then I don't know...

Edited by Xzi, 21 December 2009 - 12:39 PM.

#36 Speedi

Speedi

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Full Clan:-
  • Fairplay Guid:-

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:36 PM

just express ur opinion without flaming and acting here.. jeez
Facing Worlds (2009-2010) II - The Brotherhood
Nations Cup (2009-2010) II - Finland
Demobase INF Open Cup VI (2010) I - c4.
Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) III - Fragged In Action
Demobase Team Cup V (2012) I - CODE

Posted Image

#37 project

project

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,745 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:42 PM

well, there are people who installed the normal fairplay correctly and still got problems playing with it. next to that xillax and shifty dont work on the gold fairplay anymore if im right. So errors with gold fairplay wont be fixed.

#38 Junior

Junior

Escape Artist

• Members
  • 5,176 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:43 PM

well, there are people who installed the normal fairplay correctly and still got problems playing with it. next to that xillax and shifty dont work on the gold fairplay anymore if im right. So errors with gold fairplay wont be fixed.

like they wouldnt fix it when there is a cup for maps coming lol and we had this 1on1 cup on maps where there werent any problem with fp. so that's just bs.
forgy zegt:
abu is so mad
LOL

#39 project

project

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,745 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

1 on 1 is about individual players who chose to play this. u dont give urself up for a cup if u cant play in it. But with a clan cup its not about 2 players ,or even about 10 players getting there fairplays and maps working at the same time. Its about the whole clan getting it working and I just foresee problems. You guys just really want a gold cup and I understand it, but look at the practical side for once.

#40 Junior

Junior

Escape Artist

• Members
  • 5,176 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:56 PM

lol? its not for the whole clan, but for those of that clan who WANT. and there are mapplayers in every clan. and besides u can always try it, who cares
forgy zegt:
abu is so mad
LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users