Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  shift : (30 April 2024 - 03:12 PM) too lazy too delete this spam shit m8s
@  shift : (30 April 2024 - 03:11 PM) wtf
@  Leatherface : (25 April 2024 - 12:55 PM) Jirluuuk
@  Skiller : (15 April 2024 - 09:21 AM) :))
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) cant believe still remembered my log in details lol
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) yo yo yo
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) LIFE
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) IS
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:19 PM) AMEX
@  3v.e : (20 March 2024 - 02:08 PM) yo I'll take your money. Always dreamed about being a pro SoF player
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:12 PM) Or even a tournament for any prize I am willing to finance 300 euros
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:11 PM) Let's do some kind of event where for a whole weekend we try to get as many people back into the game
@  VoDkA : (14 March 2024 - 04:01 AM) Miss this game. Shout out to |BoM| abu(cheese), solid blood (Geoff) hope all is welll with all the rest of you too
@  Peter : (13 March 2024 - 11:38 AM) damn childhood :(
@  TRUE : (23 February 2024 - 10:36 AM) candyman
@  LuPeK : (20 February 2024 - 10:06 AM) Woooo
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:30 PM) The demo is dead i see xD
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:22 PM) Lol hows going here? 
@  mrface:) : (18 January 2024 - 11:08 PM) Great memories here, I hope you all are doing well in life and everything else !
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) on demo ?
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) xillax still play
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) AMEX
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) 4
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) LIFE
@  TRUE : (19 December 2023 - 03:40 PM) candyman
@  method : (18 December 2023 - 06:31 PM) ;]
@  Sharpy : (17 December 2023 - 09:19 PM) total NA supremacy
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:42 PM) [font='comic sans ms'][size=5]dead[/size][/font]
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :excl:  :excl:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :ph34r:

Photo

Rendez-vous

73 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 03:53 PM

Just put ur real name u fuckface.. if they think u cheat they can kick u..

Why you have to comment everything? Not to mention many other useless posts of you.

#42 PhaZe

PhaZe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 03:59 PM

Because ur saying bs, it's completly normal admin kick unknown suspicious good players.. just put ur nick? But for u it won't help cause ur a known hacker haha pitty u
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#43 bornovsk.

bornovsk.

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • Demo Clan:-HaZe-
  • Demo Team:Team.Turkiye
  • Fairplay Guid:88bb0

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

hi, roma i see you got youre own server, if you need a active admin you got me on msn.
Posted Image
eKo Fresh

#44 VARIMR

VARIMR

Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:11 PM

dio stop the bs cry hahahaha

you were playing with us long time dont you remember ? i mentioned few times when i killed you that you suck with fp LOL
Posted Image

#45 XILLAX

XILLAX

Super Elite

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,017 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:p3n1s

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

Then going again without FP other nick and owning, kicked again for having a good score ( camp ).
Coming with famous nick ( faking ) to server to see what they do then. You own same way and no1 even says a thing ( admins ). How come? Stupid idiotic admins like always.

and why did you go back with another fake name WITHOUT fp? whats the point on that? are you dumb? if you just got kicked for not having FP with a fakename, u will come back with a new name stillwithout FP? ofcourse they shall kick you again...
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:10 PM

Then going again without FP other nick and owning, kicked again for having a good score ( camp ).
Coming with famous nick ( faking ) to server to see what they do then. You own same way and no1 even says a thing ( admins ). How come? Stupid idiotic admins like always.

and why did you go back with another fake name WITHOUT fp? whats the point on that? are you dumb? if you just got kicked for not having FP with a fakename, u will come back with a new name stillwithout FP? ofcourse they shall kick you again...

No lol, ofc i understand you get kicked for fake name cuz no1 knows you when you play good etc, so possibly hacks, but i went back with the KNOWN NAME ( known player ) and played same way and then none of the admins even accused me, but morelikely when someone said i hack they warned them to kick them. So, i dont get it? Lol. Why not just act to unknown guys also same way? Lame lame lame.

About that Vari, hmm. I wasn't talking about that day. Im talking about today and guess what, you were the admin again =).
For your happines i wont play there anymore lol. 1 weird shot = kick. Lovely =)

#47 VARIMR

VARIMR

Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:16 PM

i never kick for reason like 1 shot stop lieing.

i dont need reason to kick people! meaby ur name annoyed me, or i knew u are you, LOL.

if you get kicked for not having fp then get fp and come back you dumb bastard
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:20 PM

i never kick for reason like 1 shot stop lieing.

i dont need reason to kick people! meaby ur name annoyed me, or i knew u are you, LOL.

if you get kicked for not having fp then get fp and come back you dumb bastard

And i said; i never use FP. =)

Doesn't matter, always flame and flame. Never abit mature behaviour.
I wont visit your lovely server so you can spare 1 ban spot =).

#49 PhaZe

PhaZe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:21 PM

No lol, ofc i understand you get kicked for fake name cuz no1 knows you when you play good etc, so possibly hacks, but i went back with the KNOWN NAME ( known player ) and played same way and then none of the admins even accused me, but morelikely when someone said i hack they warned them to kick them. So, i dont get it? Lol. Why not just act to unknown guys also same way? Lame lame lame.

About that Vari, hmm. I wasn't talking about that day. Im talking about today and guess what, you were the admin again =).

So your not only a hacker but a faker too? Nice And we don't need you in the server bb and never come back pls ty

#50 Aytuo

Aytuo

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • Demo Team:fragtion

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:26 PM

Admins, and others.. Just play with your real name. Mostly the admins. thanks
Posted Image
www.ros-clan.com
www.fragtion.eu

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

So your not only a hacker but a faker too? Nice And we don't need you in the server bb and never come back pls ty

Nah, im not faker. The guy i faked is my good mate and he wouldn't mind it =). So lets say like this way; he gave me his promission to do it. I bet he would allow =(. Wrong topic, but about FF. We pick it because of you.

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:30 PM

Ye Varimr ! Hhee

#53 PhaZe

PhaZe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:34 PM

haha u think my team is going to be mad at me now? hahahahaah they don't give a shit, it's a pretty lame excuse to use it only for me, u can't assume ur corones??? Ur just scared, anyway we'll pas and crush u over

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:35 PM

haha u think my team is going to be mad at me now? hahahahaah they don't give a shit, it's a pretty lame excuse to use it only for me, u can't assume ur corones??? Ur just scared, anyway we'll pas and crush u over

You will take FF also? =) Sounds ok to me. Nah, never said they would start hate you. Just pointed it out.

#55 PhaZe

PhaZe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:53 PM

Why should we take FF? We never take FF, we fight not like some of the teams in this cup >.< We still have to play team.tr & swe

#56 VARIMR

VARIMR

Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

Ye Varimr ! Hhee

nick gunja is one of my oldest i played so much on it ! people did even thaught we are dif persons
Posted Image

#57 MeraX

MeraX

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:a3d6c

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:13 PM

Who r u anyway? if u act arrogant u get kicked/banned simple as that.

Simple as that ?
I'm MeraX, I hope you can read better next time.
I didn't act arrogant, I only asked server to get his mother, what's arrogant in that ?
So please, get your facts straight before trying to make me look bad again.

#58 PhaZe

PhaZe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:28 PM

I'm not trying to make u look bad, u allready do look bad, wow ur merax nice everybody knows you.. If u talk about moms & dads like a kid u get kicked and u can be happy u werent banned.

#59 MeraX

MeraX

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:a3d6c

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:31 PM

I'm not trying to make u look bad, u allready do look bad, wow ur merax nice everybody knows you.. If u talk about moms & dads like a kid u get kicked and u can be happy u werent banned.

Did I say everybody knows me ? No.
Did I talk about dads ? No.
As I told you before, get your facts straight before talking to me.
Better luck next time.
Now, if you have anything to say, take it to PM's, no point in spamming this.

#60 PhaZe

PhaZe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:35 PM

Damn u always want to have the last word, I don't like people like u.. U told an admin GET UR MOTHER and then u whine u get kicked and act all nice & polite at db? Dumb hypocrit go play on another server because if I see you I ban u w/o reason just because I don't like u

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users