Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  malign : (19 April 2021 - 09:11 AM) Indeed, it's your best bet right now. Each second of mentally masturbating Remasters is a second not played :nerd:
@  ReneGaDe : (19 April 2021 - 07:29 AM) Stop thinking about a remaster and start playing gold :facepalm:
@  shift : (19 April 2021 - 07:20 AM) all we ever wanted was the john mullins doc mullet skin
@  doctorfunk : (14 April 2021 - 02:18 PM) LGBTQ, |SHE|, women and the most skilled and important skin - a guy with a ponytail
@  doctorfunk : (14 April 2021 - 02:16 PM) I think we should crowd found next sof2 remaster plus we could add feature missing from the original like more diverse player models
@  Barre_ : (11 April 2021 - 03:04 PM) cheap my boy u still around:D
@  Jay Kogen : (06 April 2021 - 06:34 PM) lol @ this amex site
@  TRUE : (05 April 2021 - 05:27 PM) You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.
@  Fastlain : (05 April 2021 - 10:40 AM) DEMO > GOLD
@  Cheap : (23 March 2021 - 06:32 AM) Damn Barre
@  Barre_ : (23 March 2021 - 12:08 AM) omg u retards still alive
@  Juul : (21 March 2021 - 09:11 PM) jij wel ja
@  BladHark : (21 March 2021 - 10:04 AM) @joeke/johan: do I need a key to play gold? help a brother out
@  malign : (19 March 2021 - 02:15 PM) Camham joined the server **_
@  l'ANGELI... : (18 March 2021 - 09:03 PM) Link should work @abu, daily Mixwars on there (gold tho)
@  l'ANGELI... : (18 March 2021 - 09:03 PM) https://discord.gg/ZHDFSH75
@  Foxdie : (18 March 2021 - 07:03 PM) boo
@  Butcher : (13 March 2021 - 07:39 PM) http://avelgem.meisman.be/
@  forgylicious : (12 March 2021 - 09:26 PM) http://www.amexlifestyle.com
@  Laffe Herder : (12 March 2021 - 04:20 PM) Kurwa
@  DARK : (12 March 2021 - 04:06 PM) esta cayendo el fuego
@  executor : (11 March 2021 - 03:14 PM) just happened naturally
@  executor : (11 March 2021 - 03:13 PM) ur gunna think i didn't do that 1st take, but like, i 5wearrrrr
@  executor : (11 March 2021 - 03:12 PM) wow i just did something, and you wouldn't believe the numbers
@  Stark.420 : (07 March 2021 - 09:10 PM) .
@  malign : (07 March 2021 - 01:24 PM) @shift I dropped you a msg in your inbox!
@  Flexor : (05 March 2021 - 03:45 PM) omg lol sof2 still alive?
@  shift : (05 March 2021 - 07:37 AM) forgy pm me ur number
@  shift : (05 March 2021 - 07:35 AM) @stark fixed
@  shift : (05 March 2021 - 07:34 AM) yo WASSUP abu

Photo

>|S4A|< CTF tournament

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 BariS

BariS

Contributor

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Full Clan:-={CST}=-
  • Fairplay Guid:baris

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

Alright. The next topic is concerning the "Completed" >|S4A|< CTF tournament cup. It's pointed to doctorfunk & the clan imperial. I write this, because after negotiating with co clan-members, we've come to conclusion that we haven't been treated fair.

Alright. So I came back home some little time ago. And I read this msg of sKul (a co clan-member):

[23:31:40] *priv* sKul..`: Ok we lost by forfeit, rom told me we can use unregistered players, I had nico me and Sean and took devaz as unregistered, then 2 mins before we start he said sorry only registered players because he found 4 real imperial, so doctorfunk said we are out

Then I went to the forum (>|S4A|< CTF tournament), and I noticed that it was moved to the completed section (locked). And this is all whas the only content of the topic called "Match result":

forfeit win to Imperial as A*s used 2 unregistred players ;/

See link below for proof:
http://www.demobase....showtopic=18596

Alright. Now you know what it is about. And now what I will add to this to complete the story.

I'd like to start with a quote of a quote of myself. I guess I won't need to add a lot of explanation since it explains itsself I suppose:

Aight listen up. I'm not going to put time in arranging shit anymore, since it doesn't work out anyway. We are about 10 times more active as you guys are. Therefore I had posted our ts & pass in a post above, I also quoted it so you dont have to search for it. When you think you are ready, come to our ts, talk and challenge us. I think this is the fastest and most effective way, since we are more active than you. That's all.

UCL is finished. Rom ain't online. I gave Anton our TS & pass so he can come and get us if he has 4.

Our Teamspeak = 94.228.215.161:8767
pass = scooter

Come get us.

PS:
This is for proof, so you can see that we did put effort in this.
Attached File  As_members.jpg   135.7KB   32 downloads

Every A*s members (excluding raggy) that you see there is registered except chris.

Edit:
Forgot to mention that we're on TeamSpeak 2

(I'd like to add that this quote was a while ago, and we've recently changed out password, since too many people knew it (possibly due to this post)).

I have been holding myself back when posting this. But they did actually have enough to play a war vs us, but I guess they chickened out. I offered them, the fact that they can even use unregistered members/ new recruits if they are willing to.

Alright that is that.
Afterwards, I did try to arrange a match with imperial ingame several times, I received a simple message of doctorfunk saying that this cupmatch has to be played this weekend and that we should pick a date etc etc...

I did not react on this message, since I did not think/know if we -> I <- could be here since it's concerning the weekend. And also since I was backstabbed the other time, when I messaged all my fkn members, and managed to get 7 out of 10 registered players, but I had to disappoint them.

However I found Imperial on sof2 on Friday evening, and Rom told me that we had a match at Saturday evening. I told him its weekend and I don't know if I can be here myself, let stand the fact getting 4 members. Instead, I offered him to play it "Right now" and get over with it. (He had 4 real members online even though he might claim he did not, and the fact I can't prove it. I saw Anton, Darky, him & Shaolin). But instead he turned his back on me, and played another CTF clan (called violence).

And then today I read the message of doctorfunk. Who's forcing me to pick a date. (While I gave away our ts & password, and top of that, I have put so much fkn time in this shit cup trying to get things arranged. Go check the topic yourself and see who has the most posts to see for yourself.) While the cupadministrator himself can't even be assed to post screenshots of the players and/or screenshots of the GUIDS proving that they did really have 4 and we did not. And then you expect me and my clan to show up on a date we haven't chosen whilst we have been backstabbed when we arranged a date at first time.

Come on.

This post has become pretty long right now, but I do still like to add another thing. And that is the next thing doctorfunk has said earlier, when we were trying to arrange a match with Xeyes.

you play tommorow 21gmt+1
you may submit new player IF he isn't signed up with other clan

Now read the only sentence in the match result vs imperial again.

I hope you understand

PS:
I've talked with my members, and we've come to conclusion that we don't care about the 1st or 2nd or w/e place we might be given. But we know that we are the best in Sof2 v1.00 CTF kam2, and this is/was maybe the only way another clan could have beaten us, and they managed to get it done. We just wanted to point out how we feel about the way we have been treated.

Congratu-fucking-lations Imperial. You are number 1.

Edited by BariS, 24 October 2010 - 07:32 PM.

#2 Guest_niclas seven_*

Guest_niclas seven_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

dude i stopped read books 2004

Edited by Nicla7, 24 October 2010 - 07:26 PM.

#3 BariS

BariS

Contributor

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

Updated.

Thanks for your comment Nicla7. I already figured you would not be the reading type. I'd like to point out tht afact that this topic was pointed towards particular people/groups. Now I guess this message towards you is useless, since you are to stupid to read.

#4 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

dormant admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,027 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

I'm aware of the fact you tried arranging this before, but last 3weeks I didn't hear a single
word from you. You could submit new players but neither street or devaz were among them.
Fact is you came with 2unregistred players while giving no effort(that i was informed of)
to organize this during past 3weeks. So yea I got tired of waiting for nothing as you didn't
even bother to write me back I decided to make this last date if someone doesn't come he
losses, this waiting wouldn't contribute to anything.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#5 RipeR

RipeR

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Full Clan:jPB
  • Fairplay Guid:hEYm8

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

Tbh, even though I'm imperial Baris is right. But...

Edited by RipeR, 24 October 2010 - 08:32 PM.

Posted Image fp cup l ~ experience.
Posted Image fp cup ll ~ rules the show.
Posted Image fp cup lll ~ come get owned.
Posted Image s4a ctf cup ~ imperial.
Posted Image elite cup v1.00 ll ~ experience.

#6 Rom

Rom

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Demo Clan:None
  • Demo Team:None
  • Full Clan:.cGo //
  • Fairplay Guid:b63db

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:05 AM

Sorry baris but your post is ... Probably they gave u the facts wrong since it did not happen the way u say it did. I will explain the points 1by1. Tell me if u disagree in any and i will explain further:

1)

[23:31:40] *priv* sKul..`: Ok we lost by forfeit, rom told me we can use unregistered players, I had nico me and Sean and took devaz as unregistered, then 2 mins before we start he said sorry only registered players because he found 4 real imperial, so doctorfunk said we are out

Sorry but this is total crap. Why? Listen: i went to cst server to talk with skul (which server we would use etc). He said that he did not have 4. I gave him almost 1 hour and 45 mins after the deadline to get 4. If i did not want to scrim A*s would i do that? Obviously not. As u don't know, devaz was imperial and anton and me (after some discussion) said ok to skul to use him as long as they did not have a 4th (even though he was not a real A*s member - read below for this). They wanted to use 2 unregistered guys (devaz and street). We were ok with playing the war as long as this would be their lineup (no changes after). We were about to start (already !sl, !tl etc set on) and suddenly blood came and they told him to sub street. Look at this and tell me if i am wrong. Why would any person with common sense let A*s have devaz (1 of the best in sof2) while they had 3 real A*s members and only needed street? We asked them to sub devaz but they refused. So why is it our fault? Why should we let them do it? Devaz would have a big impact on the result. And no, i am not saying that without devaz we would win or that if u played instead of devaz we would win again. Not at all. But we would never let A*s have an unfair advantage. After refusing (many times) to change their lineup we decided to play with the official rules. Registered people or bye. If u want to blame any1 for this mess blame A*s members. They could have just taken street and we would have played. And since they say all the time they pwn us and stuff i wonder why they did not do it. Last but not least i had 4 registered players from the start to play at the cup. Skul told me that he would not be able to find 4 registered players and i told him that we would be fine with getting unregistered players to play for them (we would do the same aka we would use devaz who was imperial) as long as he would bring REAL A*s members that were not registered for the cup and he agreed (hint again: devaz was imperial). That's why anton and me talked before letting devaz to play with A*s. Yes we said to devaz that we would not have a 4th without him because we wanted him to play with us. But after all he was imperial. That's for the part that "imperial did not have 4 registered members at the start". We did have but since we all agreed to use real members from each clan (that were not registered for the cup) we wanted some better players to play.

2) I came to A*s's teamspeak so we could arrange a date or play it then but u were afk. I have even told to doctorfunk the exact dates it happened. So why do u blame us for that? And no u are not 10 times more active than us. I would say the opposite.

3) About the CL thing. I never said that we would scrim after CL. I said in exact words: "i am sure we will have 4 during the CL but i am not sure for after". Skul agreed to play it during the CL but u denied. After i said that if i am online after the CL i will try to get 4. So, honestly, u have to be blamed for this fail.

4) Doctorfunk wanted to end the cup without a winner. I told him it would not be gd and he decided to pick a random date and whichever clan would not come it would get 2nd place (i only pointed out that we had our inf cup match at Sunday - this if u think we told doctorfunk to put a date that fits us only).

5) It was A*s and xeyes fault from the start. If u have played your match in the deadline this cup would have ended in July. If u want to blame only xeyes for postponing the match for over a month then take into consideration that u could have asked for a forfeit win so we could play the final. Ye its not a gd way to finish with it but at least the cup would have ended in a normal way (what i have heard of both A*s and xeyes could not find a date that would fit them both but i am not sure for this).

6) Doctorfunk said that we could submit new players that have not played for another clan. But u miss the point in this. U had to submit the player in the "changes" topic or by telling to doctorfunk in msn or w/e. Not just take a player and play. It does not work that way.

7) What have we managed to do? Get u disqualified? Lmfao on this. If u want to play in the cup there are certain rules u have to follow. If u can't or don't want to follow then don't sign up. I may say w/e i want and make new rules but this does not change the official rules. And i am pretty sure that we could have asked for a forfeit win (aka win the cup) one day after the deadline for the match A*s vs xeyes passed. Both clans failed to follow the deadline (no matter which clan's fault it was) so bye (same u could do vs xeyes if it was only their fault). We never did though.

Edited by Rom, 25 October 2010 - 12:22 AM.

#7 bia-tch

bia-tch

F*CK*NG B*TCH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Full Clan:{{{MDK}}}
  • Fairplay Guid:8ae0c

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

Tbh i didnt read everything from above.. But if im correct doc.funk said both clans could add ppl who arent registered with clans that participate in the S4A cup... So technically this forfeit isnt correct..
Posted Image Fairplay Cup v1.00 - {{{MDK}}}
Posted Image >|S4A|< CTF Tournament - Xeyes
Posted Image Fairplay Cup v1.00 II - {{{MDK}}}

Posted Image

#8 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

dormant admin

• Administrators
  • 13,027 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

i said they could add, but they didn't do it and came to the match with some random ppl
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#9 BariS

BariS

Contributor

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

Impeiral has 4/5 of the people who are registered for Imperal. But Since this cup took ages and clans have changed slightly, 2 of the members who are online atm have joined another clan. And I talked with Anton, he said he'd rather play with real members/members who are still in.

Rom isn't online yet. I told Anton that we don't object if he plays with a new members who wasn't listed before. So we'll see what happens from now.

Oh another fact is that we have 8 members online of which 7 are listed (registered) at this moment.

This is a quote of me, which was posted after a long discussion with Anton on msn. DURING the UCL.

Once the UCL came to finish, and you still did not show up. I posted this.

UCL is finished. Rom ain't online. I gave Anton our TS & pass so he can come and get us if he has 4.

Our Teamspeak = 94.228.215.161:8767
pass = scooter

Come get us.

PS:
This is for proof, so you can see that we did put effort in this.
Attached File  As_members.jpg   135.7KB   32 downloads

Every A*s members (excluding raggy) that you see there is registered except chris.

This proving that even though I'd love to watch Football. I skipped this to get this shit done. But, I was backstabbed.
I was backstabbed, not because of the fact you were "not there". I was because of the fact Anton did not want to play with members who we're registered but left imperial afterwards (whom are one of your best players IMO, this is not discuss-able since it's MY opinion). While YOU we're counting on them, and whom we're ready and expecting to play. So I had to disappoint 7 of my "registered" members and skip a UCL match because something the two leaders of Imperial should have discussed before, but failed to come to agree with. That is that for your point 3.

For your point 2.
:unsure:

1. A*s IS 10 times more active than imperial. Go ask a random sof2 guy. You can even make a poll. This should not even be counted as an opinion but a fact.
2. You came to ts to arrange things. WHAT!?!? You told doctorfunk about this? WHAT!?!? You kidding me? Do you have screenies of entering our fkn teamspeak? Maybe I could ask Bert ( the teamspeak hoster) to check a log if soemthing like this is possible, beaucse you have to be kidding me. Even though I am afk. I always check if someone had come or gone. Whilst I can confirm that when trying to arrange with Xeyes, biatch did actually come to our ts several times and we managed to play the match, while it was extremely hard for him to get 4 real members.

That is for your point 2.

I have nothing to comment on 4.

5. The Xeyes - A*s match was played and won by A*s. But our member axe (who was extremely active back then, not active at all anymore) had formatted his computer, so his GUID was changed. When Xeyes found about this they claimed a rematch, which was given. But axe refused to play again, since he though it was bullshit, and so did a lot of my members. But I (after comig back from holidays) tried to go along the rules and not make a big problem about this and set another date.

6. How the fuck do you know how it works? All doctorfunk said was that you can submit a new player if you wish (who is not registered with another clan). He did not say more or less. How can you come to these conclusions.

7. Follow the rules? The time of this cup had exceed so far that most people even forgot about this cup. Biatch and me managed to set up a match, (after I came back from holidays) even when people had forgotten about this, and Xeyes was nowhere to be seen (same goes for imp). Rules were modified to do so (submit a new player), and this match was even played without a referee. Nonetheless I once again put time in taking Screenies of GUIDS, players and posting it myself (which is 1 of the factors we lost the first flag vs Xeyes early in the match). So should we have been both disqualified for playing then without a ref? We should have made imperial winner straight away.

About fact number 1. This is what I received from sKul. And since I know him better, I will go along with him. Not claiming that what you are saying is not true, this is somehting you two should discuss.

Edited by BariS, 25 October 2010 - 03:04 PM.

#10 sean

sean

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Full Clan:[1]

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

wot a load of turd. imperial said it was ok to use unregistered members cus i wasnt available (we wer using street) until they found out we wer using devaz aswel. then i told them i was available so we didnt need to use street anymore. all of a sudden they start throwin the rules at us? mint.

and rom claiming we take this too seriously using the best players when in reality its us that doesnt give a fuck about it and ur trying everything u can to win it? we'v got nothing to prove pal have the stupid 'kin thing we honestly dont care.

believe me if we wanted to win we'd wait till baris skul blood and octo are all online and see how long it'd last. didnt wona be a prick n post like this but u just sound so pathetic.

peace n love, sean xx

#11 dvz

dvz

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:06 PM

6) Doctorfunk said that we could submit new players that have not played for another clan. But u miss the point in this. U had to submit the player in the "changes" topic or by telling to doctorfunk in msn or w/e. Not just take a player and play. It does not work that way.

LMFAO!

Its more like you make these rules and not Doctorfunk, You were like oh we got 4 registered players, Yb, Darky, etc. Fucking bullshit, they were edited as you said and they weren't registered since the beginning. You just asked doctorfunk to do it so it looks legit.

What you were trying to do is choose the line-up for A*s, BLOOD OUT STREET IN, STREET IN DEVAZ OUT. Who the fuck are you? Grow a set and finish it. "I want rules to be applied" Go fuck yourself since you knew A*s doesn't give a damn about this and wouldn't go to doctorfunk secretly and ask to edit the list or am I missing your posts at modifications topic?

You make it look like A*s was trying to cheat while you wanted ME to play for you and I'm not playing with the herd of idiots called Imperial with the "latest" recruits aka the so called registered players. you made another rule during the scrim "Registered people only" because you begged doctorfunk to edit so you have some kind of leverage against A*s while you are using 2-3 unregistered players as I remember raggy in ImperiaL memberlist and where is he now? Yeah A*s care so much to go and ask Doctorfunk to do so.

It all comes down to the fact you convinced yourself that by editing the list secretly you can use whoever you want and A*s didn't which was obvious as what you did is cheating. And if you were so kind and fair guy why didn't you remind A*s to do it to avoid "misunderstandings"? Yeah right.

You won through a "forum", that's what you did. I would be fucking ashamed to say I won a cup like that. But this is not INF who certain clan can surprise the others, A*s is by miles the best and everyone who is not suffering from recent blow to the head can attest to that fact.

Nice fucking try GG A*s won sean medals up, and no this is not a rant or about me being A*s cause I'm not. This is about the desperate way you make it look and the way you actually managed to get your gold medal. If it was up to me believe me you would have never gotten this luckily for you sKul doesn't check this so often, and of course you knew that.

Edited by dvz, 25 October 2010 - 04:22 PM.

#12 Rom

Rom

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Let's go:

1)

...This proving that even though I'd love to watch Football. I skipped this to get this shit done. But, I was backstabbed.
I was backstabbed, not because of the fact you were "not there". I was because of the fact Anton did not want to play with members who we're registered but left imperial afterwards (whom are one of your best players IMO, this is not discuss-able since it's MY opinion). While YOU we're counting on them, and whom we're ready and expecting to play. So I had to disappoint 7 of my "registered" members and skip a UCL match because something the two leaders of Imperial should have discussed before, but failed to come to agree with. That is that for your point 3.

What are u trying to say with this? It was Monday (1 day before the CL) (we were gonna do a scrim cst vs cgo and skul was there too) when i was trying to convince u to play it during the CL because i had asked my members and they were sure they could play. U refused many times (while skul agreed) so i proposed that if i will be online after CL i will check for 4. Sorry but i am not your dog to stay in msn or SOF2 whole Tuesday just in case that u will change your mind and want to scrim during the CL. If u rly wanted to do it and get over with the cup u should have said at Monday instead of refusing it. After that i made other plans and i did not come online. That's why i did not promise anything for after the CL (while i could promise to bring 4 during the CL -which u refused repeatedly-). Tell me that i lie about this and that it never happened in cGo server :unsure:.

2)

For your point 2.

1. A*s IS 10 times more active than imperial. Go ask a random sof2 guy. You can even make a poll. This should not even be counted as an opinion but a fact.
2. You came to ts to arrange things. WHAT!?!? You told doctorfunk about this? WHAT!?!? You kidding me? Do you have screenies of entering our fkn teamspeak? Maybe I could ask Bert ( the teamspeak hoster) to check a log if soemthing like this is possible, beaucse you have to be kidding me. Even though I am afk. I always check if someone had come or gone. Whilst I can confirm that when trying to arrange with Xeyes, biatch did actually come to our ts several times and we managed to play the match, while it was extremely hard for him to get 4 real members.

That is for your point 2.

Sorry but u are wrong again. Last 2 weeks i was even more active with imperial than before (playing day by day). I have asked skul for scrim at ctf at least 4 times and he refused all by saying that he did not have members. The only clan i saw was violence and some fun clans. Let skul come here and say that i have never asked him (note: i have not asked him to do the cup match but a scrim, obviously we could do the cup match instead of any of these scrims, but u were so active that u did not even have a 2nd player during the week.)

3)

5. The Xeyes - A*s match was played and won by A*s. But our member axe (who was extremely active back then, not active at all anymore) had formatted his computer, so his GUID was changed. When Xeyes found about this they claimed a rematch, which was given. But axe refused to play again, since he though it was bullshit, and so did a lot of my members. But I (after comig back from holidays) tried to go along the rules and not make a big problem about this and set another date.

And what's imperial's fault at this???????? U say it yourself. U failed to follow the rules (update axe's guid in the appropriate topic). U have to be blamed for this. And don't tell me how u should know that. That's why there is the topic "rules". All rules are written in there. When u signed up u agreed to follow them. And no, imperial are not obliged to wait for u for over a month to complete successfully a match.

4)

6. How the fuck do you know how it works? All doctorfunk said was that you can submit a new player if you wish (who is not registered with another clan). He did not say more or less. How can you come to these conclusions.

I will explain this further because i did not before. I never said i knew exactly what i had to do. But when i saw the rule i asked doctorfunk in msn what i had to do exactly. He told me that i could add players that were not registered for another clan in the start of the cup by telling him the names and guids and he would add them to the site afterwards. Do u know why i did it gd and u did not? Because i asked how i should do it while u did not even do this simple thing. U can blame doctorfunk for not explaining it more but u could always ask him how u should do it. Like i did.

5)

7. Follow the rules? The time of this cup had exceed so far that most people even forgot about this cup. Biatch and me managed to set up a match, (after I came back from holidays) even when people had forgotten about this, and Xeyes was nowhere to be seen (same goes for imp). Rules were modified to do so (submit a new player), and this match was even played without a referee. Nonetheless I once again put time in taking Screenies of GUIDS, players and posting it myself (which is 1 of the factors we lost the first flag vs Xeyes early in the match). So should we have been both disqualified for playing then without a ref? We should have made imperial winner straight away.

We never forgot the cup. But we did not have anything to say or do (like arrange a match) since we were already at the final waiting the opponent to play and u had to play your match vs xeyes.

6)

About fact number 1. This is what I received from sKul. And since I know him better, I will go along with him. Not claiming that what you are saying is not true, this is somehting you two should discuss.

Why should we discuss anything? We both know the truth and how it happened. If he chooses to hide the truth i can't do anything. It will lead to nowhere. When he told me that he could not get 4 registered players i told him that we would be fine if he could get 4 REAL A*s members that were not registered for the cup (in exact words i told him: "we are fine if u bring 4 REAL A*s members that were not registered for the cup in the start. But u can't bring others, for example pummi, neiti etc. We want to play real A*s and not a fun clan.". I said these names because they are in the same clan with him and i wanted him to understand what i meant.). Like 15 mins later he said that he would not be able to get 4 even in this way. We told him that he could bring 2 guys he wanted (whoever he wanted) but we must knew who they would be and we would see if we were ok (we were doing him a favour by letting him use 2 unregistered players so we had the right to choose if we wanted or not). We agreed on the lineup: "devaz, skul, sean, street" and then things happened as i explained in my first point.

Edited by Rom, 25 October 2010 - 08:02 PM.

#13 Rom

Rom

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

For sean:
I just read your 1st phrase and i understood that your whole post was ********.

wot a load of turd. imperial said it was ok to use unregistered members cus i wasnt available (we wer using street) until they found out we wer using devaz aswel. then i told them i was available so we didnt need to use street anymore. all of a sudden they start throwin the rules at us? mint.

We never said it was ok to use any player u wanted. If u wanted to use unregistered players that were not REAL A*s members we would see and decide. What do u mean by saying "they found out we were using devaz"? Are u living on another planet or something? Do u think we did not know devaz would play? Seriously don't talk at all since it seems u don't know anything and u just make yourself look way too foolish.

For devaz:
1)

Its more like you make these rules and not Doctorfunk, You were like oh we got 4 registered players, Yb, Darky, etc. Fucking bullshit, they were edited as you said and they weren't registered since the beginning. You just asked doctorfunk to do it so it looks legit.

I exlained this above. I never did anything to look "legit" and i never hided which guys were added after. But when i saw the rule i asked doctorfunk how i should do it and he told me. I say again that u can blame doctorfunk for not explaining it more but blame also yourself (A*s leaders) for not asking. No1 said that u can choose whoever player u want and play like that.

2)

What you were trying to do is choose the line-up for A*s, BLOOD OUT STREET IN, STREET IN DEVAZ OUT. Who the fuck are you? Grow a set and finish it. "I want rules to be applied" Go fuck yourself since you knew A*s doesn't give a damn about this and wouldn't go to doctorfunk secretly and ask to edit the list or am I missing your posts at modifications topic?

Yes, anton and me wanted to know the lineup and decide if we were ok (as we were in the start). Anton and me were doing skul a favour (if u want to call it like that) by letting him use unregistered, not real, A*s people to play for them. We would never let them have a tougher lineup than their real. And i say again: i never went secretly to doctorfunk. I asked him in msn to explain me what i had to do and he did. Simple as that. Also, devaz look at this:

lol that's actually my fault haha, dvz told me during the first matchweek to add camham on msn, i guess i just forgot :$

Escape's post for inf cup (rts vs amex). Does this mean that u asked secretly escape on msn to edit the memberlist and add camham? I guess not. U did not ask to add him on the modifications topic though. Same situation as here :P.

3)

You make it look like A*s was trying to cheat while you wanted ME to play for you and I'm not playing with the herd of idiots called Imperial with the "latest" recruits aka the so called registered players. you made another rule during the scrim "Registered people only" because you begged doctorfunk to edit so you have some kind of leverage against A*s while you are using 2-3 unregistered players as I remember raggy in ImperiaL memberlist and where is he now? Yeah A*s care so much to go and ask Doctorfunk to do so.

I explained this over and over. We wanted skul to get REAL A*s members that were not registered in the cup at the start. But since they could do it, we could do it too. U were imperial that time so we had the right to use u as they could use other REAL A*s members. I never begged doctorfunk to edit anything. He explained me the rule and i told him to add certain members. If u want to know how i understood it was not as simple as u say it is (use any player u want without informing any1) then u should see what "submit" means in the dictionary. Obviously it does not mean "use" in the way u think. And raggy was kicked before the first match for the cup was played.

4)

It all comes down to the fact you convinced yourself that by editing the list secretly you can use whoever you want and A*s didn't which was obvious as what you did is cheating. And if you were so kind and fair guy why didn't you remind A*s to do it to avoid "misunderstandings"? Yeah right.

Like i could know if A*s wanted to add any1. Not my job to do it. And if this (asking doctorfunk to add members in msn after the rule was established) is illegal etc then what u did at the inf cup is the same thing. And since u seem to stuck so much at this point i will publish the msn logs. Just tell me and i will. Nothing to hide. And then we could ask u to post the msn logs when u told escape to add camham :( (i don't say u did not but in the same way u blame us we can blame u).

5)

You won through a "forum", that's what you did. I would be fucking ashamed to say I won a cup like that. But this is not INF who certain clan can surprise the others, A*s is by miles the best and everyone who is not suffering from recent blow to the head can attest to that fact.

Nice fucking try GG A*s won sean medals up, and no this is not a rant or about me being A*s cause I'm not. This is about the desperate way you make it look and the way you actually managed to get your gold medal. If it was up to me believe me you would have never gotten this luckily for you sKul doesn't check this so often, and of course you knew that.

If u visit this site so often why did not u inform skul :(? And btw what was the score vs Netherlands in the final in the nations cup :D? Oh i forgot that u did not play it and u got a forfeit win :unsure: .

Edited by Rom, 25 October 2010 - 08:03 PM.

#14 XILLAX

XILLAX

Super Elite

• Administrators
  • 6,015 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:p3n1s

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

A*s4Life

DOWN WITH IMPERIAL!!!!
I RAPE THEM IN THEIR HANDS.

--

Well, I think it wasn't handled very well by the cup admins but I also won't be intervening in this matter because I am a member of A*s and would probably be biased against ImperiaL
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
Posted Image

#15 dvz

dvz

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

They didn't have to run like puppets to doctorfunk and insist to edit the list. You used it, you knew none of A*s would do it and me? I haven't been checking this section often. You simply fooled A*s, but you draw yourself an imaginary story that its been done by the book.

"Yes, anton and me wanted to know the lineup and decide if we were ok" LMFAO! No one is asking you a damn thing, nor owe you any explanation. You're a fucking joke man. Its nothing new that you play clans based on the line up they have online but in a cup? Waow.. You don't seem to understand the point anyway, A*s has done nothing wrong, at least nothing to give you a forfeit win.

What I understand and same goes for A*s I guess is that final since its been a while could be played with any line up at any time just to get over with it, so if sKul wanted to add me for the final and we had baris and octopussi online, you would say sorry we don't agree for this line up :unsure: What the fuck? You're a complete pussy and Doctorfunk wouldn't help you in this.

Junior pm'ed me when he was making the roster topic since lumi was being lazy about it but lumi sent me the draft of it before so I can help him and when junior needed help I told him that if hes already doing it, add camham if possible.

"NC" Doctorfunk let you longer than a month to make this happen, xillax gave a few a days and we did what we needed to do without any comment and he decided eventually to close it right away instead of drag it for months. And if you think I was proud about that you have massively underestimated me since I did put time in arranging. The fuck it has to do with this. You were in the server, you could play, you had the people and so did A*s but you didn't have the guts. End of story.
You're so full of jealousy that you come up with this but since there's no one more laughed at and its behavior than you on SOF2 so shall it be.

Only one last thing, do yourself a favor and stop using these smiles as if you are the shit and none of this has ever bothered you.

P.S: I haven't read this all. just browsed and certain things that caught my eye to read. I'm not going to type here anymore, so you can enjoy your first and last goblet but if you look at this from normal point of view and not your con head, you would realize what a loser you ended in this.

Edited by dvz, 25 October 2010 - 09:21 PM.

#16 Dawid

Dawid

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Full Clan:eXp
  • Fairplay Guid:LMFAO

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

wow rom you really are a loser

#17 BariS

BariS

Contributor

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:42 PM

1.I did not say that there was no chance that we could not play during the UCL. Just that there was a higher probability after.

2. You still keep on going about this. You are only fooling yourself around here. Like I said, make a poll and let's see what whole v1.0 thinks about this fact.

3. Rules rules rules. You are talking about rules 24/7. Why don't you start posting GUIDS of how you managed to get 4 ready. By rules you still haven't shown any fkn proof about us not being there and you being there. I'd like to see the fact if no one has formatted his computer by any chance. So start posting GUIDS or else you might not follow the rules and we can come in consideration for a rematch.

4. No. We can absolutely not be blamed for not asking doctorfunk about how we can submit a player. He said what he said, he is the admin, he should choose his words more wisely. How can you even blame us for this.

6. I have no objection of you letting or not letting us use unregistered players. But there is one difference between you and me. I've asked imperial several times, with and even without you being there. And I have clearly said get WHOEVER you want. Without any exception. Imo your clan could only've become stronger of that, since all of your registered players (with exception of those who left) don't know JACK SHIT about how to play CTF kam2. But that's only a difference between how you are and I am. And not a valid argument. It's only a description of how I think of you and me now.

EDIT:
Somewhere in your post you said something about the nations-cup and how Israel won by forfeit from The Netherlands. You know why there was no whining about this? Because of the fact that at some point Holland really did not put any time in arranging this shit, while devaz did keep trying. Israel deserved to become 1st, only because of this small but simple fact.

This what has happened here is a total backstab.

Edited by BariS, 25 October 2010 - 09:48 PM.

#18 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

dormant admin

• Administrators
  • 13,027 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:10 PM

A*s4Life

DOWN WITH IMPERIAL!!!!
I RAPE THEM IN THEIR HANDS.

--

Well, I think it wasn't handled very well by the cup admins but I also won't be intervening in this matter because I am a member of A*s and would probably be biased against ImperiaL

yea i think so too, get lost

#19 Rom

Rom

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:12 PM

Seriously this conversation will lead to nowhere. I will keep saying my facts and u will keep saying yours. Its more than obvious that there won't be any agreement. I sent all the needed ss to doctorfunk, if he wants he can post them. And don't think it will help u since none of the A*s guys had the right guids (u can even check it yourself without the ss, just go to http://www.demobase....showtopic=15854 and look the guids, skul's, blood's etc are different now and idan's was not added at all. Only changed guid from us was YB cause he was playing at his other's house computer -believe every1 knows this-). And devaz why did i fool any1 and how exactly? I asked doctorfunk to explain me and i did it right after. If A*s wanted they could do the same. I am not responsible if they did not and baris checked that section often enough.

About the inf cup i pointed it out because u said i did it secretly in msn while u did the same (u did not post it at "modifications" topic). That's all.

About the NC u are right and i totally agree of closing the cup before it gets like the ctf cup. Probably we should have done the same in the ctf cup but us (imperial) did not press any1 and we gave A*s and xeyes time to fix the match (twice). We thought it was the right to do but as it seems now it was wrong.

From your point u seem to be treated "bad" while us (imperial) don't see that. U won't change our mind and we won't change yours. We can keep writing pages about this but nothing will change.

P.S.: Dawid i did not expect anything more mature from u. U don't know anything about this and u just come here to insult me cause u hate me. Gj, i hope u feel better now.

Edited by Rom, 25 October 2010 - 10:13 PM.

#20 bia-tch

bia-tch

F*CK*NG B*TCH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Full Clan:{{{MDK}}}
  • Fairplay Guid:8ae0c

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:43 AM

Play the fucking match this Sunday u epic retards... Get it over with... Every1 knows A*s rapes Imperial so why u wud even fucking give them that forfeit lose... And to doc. u srsly said that both clans could use unregistered players... We didn't needed to add them cause u wanted to get this shit over with.. so don't talk with this crap right now... A*s did it fair and square... Or give the golden medal to A*s or let them fight about it... (5-0 for A*s) NUFF SAID ABOUT IT. GG!
Posted Image Fairplay Cup v1.00 - {{{MDK}}}
Posted Image >|S4A|< CTF Tournament - Xeyes
Posted Image Fairplay Cup v1.00 II - {{{MDK}}}

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users