Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  TRUE : (12 July 2018 - 10:02 AM) candyman
@  oz0rs : (05 July 2018 - 08:51 PM) jup
@  ind0steelo : (04 July 2018 - 01:05 PM) sof2 key
@  ind0steelo : (04 July 2018 - 12:56 PM) DB bestaat nog
@  ind0steelo : (04 July 2018 - 12:56 PM) lolllllllll
@  Belgian Guy : (16 June 2018 - 08:45 PM) Same here guid 57cf7
@  Nems : (16 June 2018 - 04:19 PM) unaccepted module found 20bd3
@  Ring : (16 June 2018 - 01:18 PM) unaccapted module 944ee5, if youd be so kind
@  skyloline : (13 June 2018 - 10:16 AM) sup
@  Skiller : (11 June 2018 - 03:58 PM) it was ;-(
@  Ive : (10 June 2018 - 10:53 PM) It is <3
@  shift : (06 June 2018 - 01:59 AM) db is life
@  shift : (06 June 2018 - 01:59 AM) db is love
@  sndkz : (02 June 2018 - 12:58 AM) https://www.youtube....h?v=qrnYS_fMGSI
@  vo!ume : (31 May 2018 - 07:14 PM) translate guys. use it on the right side
@  vo!ume : (31 May 2018 - 07:14 PM) https://www.timotejz...vnim-zasluzkom/
@  Fritz : (23 May 2018 - 02:19 PM) @Ive I am sorry if my comment offended you this much.
I meant no harm, it was merely a suggestion nothing else.
@  Ive : (23 May 2018 - 01:48 PM) @Stark.420 your wrong. We respect each other (of course there are exeptions, like always:/) but when I read 333rd message: "demo is dead come full".... just stop bother us, we dont want to .. kurwa years going on and we still stick to demo so maybe we are ok with this level of activity. Besides full and demo isn't same game. We play demo, you play full. We don't go to full forums to cry: full isn't active enough, but you DO! You come to demobase ONLY to cry demo is dead (lies) and we all NEED to move on full. You guys don't make sense at all. So next time when u wanna cry full isn't that active as it should be PLEASE don't interfere it with demo. Greetz.

P.S. I strongly recomend all players from full should move to demo because full isn't active enough and we should all play one game. Demo clearly is better so.. See you all on hitmans.
@  Stark.420 : (22 May 2018 - 03:15 PM) see this is the perfect example of the remainders of demo, i dont need to explain myself. @Ive
@  Ive : (22 May 2018 - 02:47 PM) yesss ppl used to talk about u like this: no ppl for mix he doesn't count
@  Fritz : (22 May 2018 - 06:15 AM) Haha I am glad that you know me - everyone knows me ;)
@  Ive : (21 May 2018 - 02:12 PM) ohhh what a shame :)) I know u very well fritzgaylord with ping > 300, every time we played against each other u lose
@  Fritz : (21 May 2018 - 11:17 AM) Ive, I have never heard of you before and I have played this game since 2010. You are either very noob or a nobody, either way stfu
@  Ive : (21 May 2018 - 08:36 AM) Fritz, full sucks as hard as u.
@  Fritz : (21 May 2018 - 02:01 AM) and also do you guys play demo, full or gold?

I would encourage you to come to FULL
@  Fritz : (21 May 2018 - 01:55 AM) @Mokap bring the brasil community to demobase
@  Ive : (18 May 2018 - 12:46 PM) @Stark.420 I think we play against each other not vs noobs
@  Stark.420 : (17 May 2018 - 04:11 PM) A bunch of biased friends that only fight noobs dont count @Ive
@  Mokap : (17 May 2018 - 03:29 AM) Sof2 is not dead! True, many players are coming back. http://sof2brasil.rf.gd
@  Ive : (15 May 2018 - 02:59 PM) @Fritz Demo isn't dead, every evening ppl play on tea hitmans but u don't realize it even in next 10 years that we are not interested in moving to game that we don't like same for old players/

Photo

Fairplay F.A.Q.

263 replies to this topic

#1 XILLAX

XILLAX

Super Elite

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,008 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:p3n1s

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:17 AM

FairPlay FAQ

Posted Image
First thing is first, if you get the that screen then open the "error.txt" file inside your sof2 folder and check this topic for a solution.

[Windows Vista/Windows 7]
If you get that window and there is no error.txt or the error.txt says "Access Denied" at the end of the first line, then it means you need to either:
Copy your SoF2 folder to the desktop (easiest and simplest way, 90% of people do it this way)
or
Run Fairplay as administrator(To stop the "do you want.." window opening everytime you run fp you can also disable UAC for fairplay, Google how to do it)

-------

Posted Image
This error just means that there are some programs that are interacting with sof2 which we haven't already put in the "allowed" list of programs. These are mostly Microsoft, Nvidia, ATI etc.
The only times your likely to see this error is the first time you use fairplay, when you update windows or your graphics card and when programs such as xfire update.

For example if your xfire just updated then you tried to use fairplay and it gave this error, just close xfire and fairplay will work(and later that night xfire will work again too when we add the new update to the list)

Something else you should check when this error comes is if you have a opengl32.dll in your game folder(perhaps you used it to watch a demo and forgot to delete it). If you do have a opengl32.dll in your folder then you must delete it before trying fairplay again(as we will never allow any opengl32s).

Screenshot of opengl32: click here

-------

Posted Image
This simply means that either fairplay isn't in your sof2 folder or your sof2 executible(the icon you click to open sof2) is named wrong.
If your fairplay isn't in the sof2 folder, then just move it there and then it should work.
Or if your sof2 icon isn't named "sof2mp.exe" or "sof2mp-test.exe" then rename it to "sof2mp.exe"(works for both full & demo) and then fairplay should work.

On Full your folder should look like this(delete everything else, except other mods such as RPMPro):
http://www.demobase....s/howtouse5.jpg

On Demo your folder should look like this:
http://www.demobase....ls/gooddemo.jpg

-------

Posted Image
On demo this error happens when your assets.pk3 has been edited from the original one.
On full this happens on full when your mp.pk3 has been edited from the original one.

If a file has the wrong check-sum(if it has been edited or corrupted) then Fairplay will rename it to blabla.pk3.zzz meaning that sof2 won't load it and boom here comes the error.

The only way to fix this is to re-download the game or get a friend to send you the original unedited.

You can re-download demo here:
http://www.caserun.com/games/demo.zip
or here:
Sof2files.com

You can re-download full here:
http://www.caserun.com/games/full.zip
or here:
SoF2 CD1 + SoF2 CD2

-------

Posted Image
This error means that your r_subdivisions is not 46, we force it to 46 because any lower(and way higher, 2000+) than that then you can lean inside the corners of walls and see through them. This is basically wallhack but without the cheat commands or programs.

To fix this just open up sof2 without fairplay and type /r_subdivisions 46 in the console.
Posted Image

-------

Posted Image
This error is just like the r_subdivisions error, we limit it because we don't allow 333 fps as you can use it to do impossible jumps(such as the so called "patio selfboost")

To fix this error just open up sof2 without fairplay and type /com_maxfps 125 in console (you can use any number from 30 to 200, i choose 125 because I can keep it almost constant inside main & case)
Posted Image

-------

Posted Image
This error is just like the the other cvar errors. We block this command because having it too high allows you to see through smoke grenades.

To fix this error just open up sof2 without fairplay and type /fx_nearcull 0 in console.
Posted Image

-------

Posted Image
This error means that you either don't have .net framework or your .net framework is old.
Fairplay requires the .net framework to work properly, because without it the server and client can't communicate and fairplay would be useless.

You can fix this error but download and installing .net framework 3.5, which you can get here:
http://caserun.com/fairplay/dotnetfx35sp1.exe
or here:
Microsoft.com

-------

Posted Image
This means that your fairplay cannot connect to the http://www.caserun.com website, which is needed for fairplay to check some settings.
There can be several reasons for this error, such as caserun.com being offline or your firewall blocking the fairplay.exe program.

To fix this, firstly check if you can access the http://www.caserun.com website via your web browser.
If you can, then it means that it's your computer which is blocking fairplay access to the Internet via - most likely - a firewall or a virus. Most people have different firewalls from others, so the easiest way to fix this is just to google "unblock program x firewall" where x = your firewall name, i.e. "unblock program AVG firewall" and follow the tutorials you should find.

If your cannot access the fairplay website, then caserun.com is probably offline, to confirm that just ask a few of your friends if they can go on caserun.com or not, if they can't then it's just a matter of waiting for caserun.com to come back online again. If your friends can access caserun.com and you can't then check your "hosts" file, which is normally found in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc. Open it in notepad and if you see something similar to "127.0.0.1 caserun.com" then you need to remove that line and save the file(on vista and windows 7 it's easier to copy the hosts file to desktop, take out the line and then copy it back into the "etc" folder)

-------

Posted Image
This means that fairplay is attemping to give a file or folder the .zzz extension when the file or folder already exists.

You can fix this by manually removing the files with the .zzz extension which are also there but without the .zzz extension, for example if "mp.pk3.zzz" AND "mp.pk3" both exist, then delete the "mp.pk3.zzz" file.

Thanks to Max for writing this solution & pointing it out to me.

--------------

I hope this helps some people fix there errors and have a hassle free fairplay :P
If you have anymore errors & know how to fix them, please post here and I'll add them in

Need help with Fairplay commands and cvars? Read this topic Fairplay Commands & Cvars
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
Posted Image

#2 akh

akh

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 01:27 PM

I have this kind of error and I don't know what to do. I hope I could get some help there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "2.3" to type 'Single' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value)
at FairPlay.modMain.DoConfig()
at FairPlay.modMain.CheckLoop()
at FairPlay.modMain.Main()

#3 payz`

payz`

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Kan een gedeelte van het pad c:program filessoldier of fortune ii - double helix mp testdemompdemo niet vinden.

bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bij System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)

bij System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

bij FairPlay.modMain.RenamePaksToPk3()

bij FairPlay.modMain.Main()

#4 shift

shift

BLOODS

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:52 PM

put fairplay.exe in "soldier of fortune ii - double helix mp test", not the "mp" folder.

You need to download new version anyway, the new one tells you your've put it in the wrong folder

#5 dani_

dani_

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Demo Clan:-l-R-Z-l-
  • Demo Team:[B]

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:08 AM

i got fp, it says its working but when i type @fp nothing shows, wtf is the problem? ;<
danne

Posted Image

#6 shift

shift

BLOODS

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:05 AM

you probably got an error but your sof2 isnt quitting, load up fp, join a server, wait a bit, then quit sof2, check fp

#7 dani_

dani_

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Demo Team:[B]

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:49 PM

i started fp, got into a server, minimized sof and checked fp, and status was working.
danne

Posted Image

#8 blue

blue

Ghost Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Fairplay Guid:e6e85

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:44 PM

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Referensen (handle) är felaktig
at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_Modules()
at FairPlay.modMain.DoModulesCount()

?
Posted Image Demobase INF Open Cup VI - cC.
Posted Image Facing Worlds Clan Tournament II - cC.

http://consiliumcaedes.com/

#9 akh

akh

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

Can't someone help me then? java script:emoticon(':(')
Sad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "2.3" to type 'Single' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value)
at FairPlay.modMain.DoConfig()

#10 eternal

eternal

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:22 AM

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:Program FilesSoldier of Fortune II - Double Helix MP TESTsof2fp.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.DeleteFileInternal(String file, UIOptionInternal showUI, RecycleOption recycle, UICancelOption onUserCancel)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.FileSystemProxy.DeleteFile(String file)
at FairPlay.modMain.QuitGame()
at FairPlay.modMain.DoModules()

please help fast!

#11 Omega Red

Omega Red

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

error: an illegal process module was found (shifty will fix)
This is nothing, just wait a day or 2 and it will be gone, it just means shifty needs to authorise your use of fairplay.

This is the error I am getting every time SOFII is loading the map so shifty please authorize my use of fairplay.

Thanks.

#12 Amadi

Amadi

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:31 PM

System.InvalidCastException: Konwersja z ciągu "50.001" na typ 'Single' nie jest prawidłowa. ---> System.FormatException: Nieprawidłowy format ciągu wejściowego.
w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
--- Koniec śladu stosu wyjątków wewnętrznych ---
w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value)
w FairPlay.modMain.DoConfig()
w FairPlay.modMain.CheckLoop()
w FairPlay.modMain.Main()

#13 XILLAX

XILLAX

Super Elite

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,008 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:p3n1s

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:35 PM

can someone translate that to english? :]
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
Posted Image

#14 Amadi

Amadi

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:12 PM

hehe sory ; ]

System.InvalidCastException: conversation of over "50.001" an phylum 'Single'not isnt normal. --> System.FormatException: format duration entry
in
w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
--- end trace dump exception internal ---
w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToSingle(String Value)
w FairPlay.modMain.DoConfig()
w FairPlay.modMain.CheckLoop()
w FairPlay.modMain.Main()

#15 nelson

nelson

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:28 AM

System.Net.WebException: Kan geen verbinding met de externe server maken ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Kan geen verbinding maken omdat de doelcomputer de verbinding actief heeft geweigerd
bij System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
bij System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
bij System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
bij FairPlay.modMain.Main()

#16 awesomo

awesomo

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:19 AM

caserun.com/fairplay/news.php is offline =s
that's what your error means peer
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 Inou

Inou

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Demo Team:Avelgem

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:37 AM

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Kan geen verbinding maken omdat de doelcomputer de verbinding actief heeft geweigerd (Cabt connect to the remote computer because the connection has been actively denied)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
Posted Image

#18 awesomo

awesomo

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

caserun.com/fairplay/news.php is offline =s
that's what your error means peer

peer => inou
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 L&git

L&git

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:54 PM

this version doesn't have screenshooter, next one will...and for those who didn't know press: [pause] to minimize sof2

error: an illegal module was found,try again later.

I have try like to many time later and nothing but you say i need wat 1-2 day it going to work? nice.?

#20 awesomo

awesomo

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:59 PM

this version doesn't have screenshooter, next one will...and for those who didn't know press: [pause] to minimize sof2

error: an illegal module was found,try again later.

I have try like to many time later and nothing but you say i need wat 1-2 day it going to work? nice.?

that basicly means that
1) you have hacks on your pc
2) anther program is doing something to SoF2MP-Test (fe: fraps)

*i think so*
Posted ImagePosted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users