Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  TRUE : (13 July 2022 - 02:14 PM) candyman
@  system : (18 June 2022 - 12:11 AM) and gold if u want CTF https://discord.gg/rPK26JQ4
@  system : (18 June 2022 - 12:10 AM) If u want play inf mix daily and ranked :lol: https://discord.gg/89YrjhNG
@  RAx : (16 June 2022 - 08:02 AM) Me and Raul saying HI to all old friends
@  RAx : (16 June 2022 - 08:02 AM) Is this game still running?
@  RAx : (16 June 2022 - 08:02 AM) Hello all :)
@  forgylicious : (07 June 2022 - 12:10 AM) i saw xillax at the platinum jubilee fucking the queen hehehe
@  forgylicious : (07 June 2022 - 12:10 AM) sup homies aMeX-4-LyFe
@  mayser : (05 June 2022 - 03:27 PM) whats up... is this game still running ? :P
@  shift : (04 June 2022 - 04:26 AM) sup dawgs
@  executor : (21 May 2022 - 12:03 PM) axa- dlay Jauo5!Jd w!
@  executor : (16 May 2022 - 01:18 PM) Hack me, I’m locked up, send proof to the gov that I’m the ghostwriter who wrote www.
@  executor : (16 May 2022 - 01:17 PM) https://www.youtube....rts/caxq9e3jYic
@  executor : (16 May 2022 - 12:49 PM) wzr ur wearing that name cuz ur the best
@  ville : (13 May 2022 - 06:47 PM) Moro moro, Hi there
@  Ravea : (10 May 2022 - 06:03 PM) Hi
@  masii : (03 May 2022 - 07:57 AM) im playing valorant and cs nowadays but oh boy i would dump both of them if old sof community and activity would come back, still the best fps shooter ever made, period.
@  masii : (03 May 2022 - 07:55 AM) Sup old friends if theres any of them left anymore :D back here after 8 years and just downloaded sof back and damn.. so many good memories just in main menu itself, i was playing on TEA server last night and glad to see theres still few ppl actually playing this game!
@  kansta : (01 May 2022 - 08:36 PM) https://www.gamefron...er-of-fortune-2
@  wzr : (15 April 2022 - 03:07 PM) @Skiller By the way where were you in 2020 during first global lockdown? :D Half of Sof players came back from dead :D
@  wzr : (15 April 2022 - 03:04 PM) @Skiller
@  wzr : (15 April 2022 - 03:04 PM) @skyloline I heard people playing on TEA Hitmans everyday at 20:00. Gonna try it out this weekend. No need for more servers i guess :D
@  Skiller : (09 April 2022 - 12:20 AM) Ks. is still alive, some1 pcw? :ph34r:
@  skyloline : (29 March 2022 - 12:28 PM) The nostalgia is too strong, how much would it cost to have a chance to play sof2demo again? Maybe just weekend sport or whatever. I think there are enough people who want this. How much are the servers?
@  Sharpy : (29 March 2022 - 08:07 AM) nice to hear from you all haha
@  Sharpy : (29 March 2022 - 08:07 AM) @Dirk2 HORSESHIT
@  Dirk2 : (28 March 2022 - 06:42 PM) SUUUUUUUUP! <-----[ M4 God ]
@  Ibrahimovic : (21 March 2022 - 10:17 AM) I wanna back to 2008:) sup guys
@  executor : (19 March 2022 - 06:47 PM) demo untouchable-
@  a perfect ci... : (18 March 2022 - 10:17 PM) the nostalgia is strong, I miss le demo and all you big bois. what games hold a candle to sof these days?

Photo

Demobase Awards 2012 VOTING!

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

Poll: SOF2 Demo Awards & Forum Awards (97 member(s) have cast votes)

Most Improved Player

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Valuable Player

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Manager of the Year

Sportsmanship Award

Best action of the year

Admin of the Year

Person of the Year

Quote of the Year

Spammer of the Year

Imparators Trophy

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

manager of the year: Lumi... why he isnt on the list?

what did he manage? fragtion?

iconMovie.gif GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)
i_external.png YOUTUBE CHANNEL

a player changes, the game changes, best friends become strangers

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

azzy / darknessfainth / fleim / foxdiehawk / rocket / turqua

barre / conlin / pals / gxk / krimii / ladyy / sky / twister

#22 Ming

Ming

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Demo Team:ιηυяιαтιηg gαмιηg ツ
  • Fairplay Guid:bEncE

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

infuriating.eu
Posted Image Noobroom Clan Tournament III - identity
Posted Image 2on2 Mini Cup - with Aarsman
Posted Image Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - inevitable.

#23 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

I like how I am in the lead for Imparator's Trophy. It just proves how ironically funny this trophy is because none of you even know what it means.

And then again.....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

#24 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

I like how I am in the lead for Imparator's Trophy. It just proves how ironically funny this trophy is because none of you even know what it means.

And then again.....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

thanks for pointing that out, got my daily lolz aswell

what makes it funnier is insane opened this topic, admin/mod/w.e he is should be competent enough to see what's wrong with ppl suggesting you for impas trophy and just exclude you. guess in a sense insane deserves impas trophy for that.

Edited by bing bang blaow, 15 January 2013 - 09:40 PM.

Posted Image

#25 ~ACER*

~ACER*

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Demo Team:.milazzo
  • Fairplay Guid:06e19

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

And then again.....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

MTF CAN'T CHANGE MNY VOTE 2 ACER

Milazzo <3
sof2-acer@hotmail.com

~~

•  
  • ~ACER* (1107) Top Shouter

#26 azzy

azzy

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

If you got nominated by someone then your in the voting so you got nominated by one or more guys as MVP and nobody nominated an action from you..

Doesn't make any sense lol, I had so many shit that was 100x better than laatjes ace or nixon's knife, I agree your action was baws because it were all headshots. I'm not even going to go over all of the vids I made in 2012 lol.. it were over 30 I think, although I hardly played.

Here is where I stop giving a fuck though, since I don't even play sof atm.. and by the time I'm not bored of it anymore it'll probably be dead. :blush:

#27 DARK

DARK

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:ce0f7

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

AZZY: I NEVER PLAY, MY VIDS BEST, I ELEVATE NOOB TEAMS. BROKEN RECORD FFS
Posted Image - CODE - Demobase Teamcup II 2009
Posted Image Noobroom Cup - The Brotherhood bro|
Posted Image c4. - Demobase INF Open Cup VI [2010]
Posted Image c4. - Facing Worlds II Cup [2010]
Posted Image Stef stuntpiloot

#28 Junior

Junior

Escape Artist

• Members
  • 5,176 posts
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

not any more than you though..
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#29 Sharpy

Sharpy

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Most Improved Player : Sharpy

Most Valuable Player : Sharpy

Sportsmanship Award : Sharpy

Action of the Year : Opening S.O.F

Person of the Year : Sharpy

Quote of the Year : "Sharpy owns"
cry me a river.....

Posted Image

#30 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

dormant admin

• Administrators
  • 13,028 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Azzy please reread your posts sometimes to see how annoying you are. You're really come across as an egocentric dickhead.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#31 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

LOL REPORTED DOCTORFUNK FOR DISRESPECTING MAMBERS ADMENN BANNET

#32 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

dormant admin

• Administrators
  • 13,028 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

no I just gave him a free, honest feedback he didn't ask for, anyways shut up forgay
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#33 Foxdie

Foxdie

Euro Stomper

• Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

lmfao flair :facepalm:

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#34 Fritz

Fritz

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Demo Clan:!nfuriating
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:29f1c

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hi people what does this mean! "Imparators Trophy"

English is my 2nd language and i dont know what it means!!!

Edited by Fritz, 16 January 2013 - 07:09 AM.

#35 Rafael

Rafael

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Demo Team:Avelgem

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

haha
Posted Image

ask umii for more information een jongeman zonder een diploma maar streetknowledge

#36 Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

Super Elite

• Members
  • 6,280 posts
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Hi people what does this mean! "Imparators Trophy"

English is my 2nd language and i dont know what it means!!!

You got my vote just for this.
We ride together, We die together, HsS for life.
Posted Image

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#37 Junior

Junior

Escape Artist

• Members
  • 5,176 posts
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

imparators trophy is for the user with the worst english. Therefor this poll fails..
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#38 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

It's funny because my English is better than everyone's but I am leading the impa's trophy because none of you can speak English or understand proper English HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

#39 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Doesn't make any sense lol, I had so many shit that was 100x better than laatjes ace or nixon's knife, I agree your action was baws because it were all headshots. I'm not even going to go over all of the vids I made in 2012 lol.. it were over 30 I think, although I hardly played.

Here is where I stop giving a fuck though, since I don't even play sof atm.. and by the time I'm not bored of it anymore it'll probably be dead. :blush:

Here is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck thoughHere is where I stop giving a fuck though
Posted Image

#40 FLAiR

FLAiR

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

It's funny because my English is better than everyone's but I am leading the impa's trophy because none of you can speak English or understand proper English HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

lol, i agree with forgy. he being nominated for having the worst vocabulary is a joke...

and if it's a troll, it's a weird one, cause awards are one of the few "serious" things on this board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users