Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  shift : (29 January 2022 - 01:01 AM) full dead too now huh? how big is gold?
@  oz0rs : (17 January 2022 - 07:16 PM) Kyro, we don't want to play with wallhacking egys on a shitty game type called H&S :D
@  oz0rs : (17 January 2022 - 07:15 PM) Demo is pretty much dead. I believe hitmans is only active around 19/20:00 Amsterdam time.
@  santi : (05 January 2022 - 08:36 PM) Santi here, is the demo version dead or can u still play it? If you can play it, where and what to do to download it?
@  InFaMouS72 : (26 December 2021 - 02:02 PM) Youngbuck here, nostalgia hitting hard, anyone from the old days still looking at demobase every once in a while?
@  executor : (02 December 2021 - 04:20 AM) prod
@  executor : (02 December 2021 - 02:41 AM) ZA
@  TRUE : (29 November 2021 - 10:01 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=AJUJr4mB-7g
@  TRUE : (29 November 2021 - 10:00 PM) candyman
@  Stark.420 : (23 November 2021 - 04:24 PM) 366e3 unaccepted module found
@  havoc : (09 October 2021 - 05:11 PM) it's really enjoying to read old posts(2009-2012) when sof2 demo was really active. It gives a nostalgic feeling
@  havoc : (09 October 2021 - 04:59 PM) just read it Kyro.. Good to know.
@  havoc : (09 October 2021 - 04:58 PM) demo still alive?
@  Sharpy : (07 October 2021 - 11:05 PM) sup shift n peeps
@  Kyro : (07 October 2021 - 07:02 PM) if u got discord u can join us here https://discord.gg/JVy6S6S5qj
@  Kyro : (07 October 2021 - 07:02 PM) yes havoc and its still alive
@  havoc : (07 October 2021 - 05:55 PM) Boys hello!!! this is 12 years ago...
@  shift : (07 October 2021 - 02:06 AM) back up
@  thekid : (06 October 2021 - 09:39 AM) Bruh fp still down :,(
@  Deleted : (05 October 2021 - 08:08 AM) :D
@  Kyro : (05 October 2021 - 08:06 AM) u kkr u r still alive me and kaspar were looking for u
@  Deleted : (05 October 2021 - 08:04 AM) KYRO go make zombies :D - corna
@  Kyro : (27 September 2021 - 07:27 AM) silver is alive boys, you can join this discord server if you are up for playing 24/7 again :)

https://discord.gg/JVy6S6S5qj
@  Altidore : (18 September 2021 - 09:49 AM) ayo u poles
@  Kyro : (11 September 2021 - 12:52 PM) u shall ask the owner of fp for this i assume
@  ShAdeㅤ : (11 September 2021 - 12:31 PM) Rabbit have a FP in it type Clean when you write @fp and we is normalls, and i asked him and he say i have to download modified edition and ask the who have red name here.
@  ShAdeㅤ : (11 September 2021 - 12:25 PM) No kyrozen nob I mean like change my guide to any 4's number
@  Kyro : (11 September 2021 - 09:50 AM) hacked fp :o
@  ShAdeㅤ : (11 September 2021 - 08:55 AM) Hello guys I want to download a modified fp
@  Kyro : (11 September 2021 - 07:54 AM) yea it does still exist haha , and everyone is welcome for sure

Photo

teamwork tips

78 replies to this topic

#1 xanax

xanax

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Demo Clan:Sir.
  • Fairplay Guid:df67f

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Its obvious cP has teamwork issues, any tips, helpful info?
Need a CFG from SOF2-STOP.NET?

https://www.dropbox....978/sof2cfg.rar

you're not in se, so stop putting se in front of your name consistently
making this joke once or twice was funny, but you're going too far, people might start thinking you actually have anything to do with us LOLOL "SE DOMINIC"

#2 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Here's a helpful tip:

Disband your clan and try again without shitty players.

But if you REALLY want advice, then teach your members how to use mumble and kick those idiots who can't communicate properly.

#3 xanax

xanax

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Not my clan, no one else will take me without exp. I've tried.

We all use mumble, just bad games.

making this joke once or twice was funny, but you're going too far, people might start thinking you actually have anything to do with us LOLOL "SE DOMINIC"

#4 ~ACER*

~ACER*

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Demo Team:.milazzo
  • Fairplay Guid:06e19

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

Not my clan, no one else will take me without exp. I've tried.

We all use mumble, just bad games.

Ask your leader? He is aMeX and played enough to know how the 'tacs' work.
Just war alot and stick 2 your pos.

(maybe also play with know tacs like 2-3 on red, and 1-1-3 on bleu)

Milazzo <3
sof2-acer@hotmail.com

~~

•  
  • ~ACER* (1107) Top Shouter

#5 xanax

xanax

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

That's what we've been doing. Tips for nading, when to rush, etc?

#6 ~ACER*

~ACER*

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Demo Team:.milazzo
  • Fairplay Guid:06e19

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

That's what we've been doing. Tips for nading, when to rush, etc?

http://www.sof2-stop...=articles&cat=3

Milazzo <3
sof2-acer@hotmail.com

~~

•  
  • ~ACER* (1107) Top Shouter

#7 xanax

xanax

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Yeah I've read that, but still, anything else you can advise?

#8 insane

insane

Insanus Cocainus!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:a47ba

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

watch these demos (coming from steven playing with c4 vs bro in the cup final of FW1)

http://users.skynet....9/steve.dm_2001

http://users.skynet..../steve2.dm_2001

this is how you should play :) only watched them one time 3 like years ago but they are really good
Posted Image

#9 Activee

Activee

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Demo Clan:.nC*
  • Fairplay Guid:dfa98

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

just one tip: having team work won't make your team suddenly wins. Most of the good teams around are working on that for years. But what you can see is an improvement in your losses. As long as you have that in mind it's aight.

I'd say nading properly is really the basics. Most of nades don't kill but they do affect gameplay.

If you want to be a good leader try to have a solid grip on your team and maybe make tactics on your own. You could also try to note down where your opponents player play and adjust your tactics against their weaker player.

Edited by Activee, 26 January 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Mahi

Mahi

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Demo Clan:the best one.
  • Demo Team:<><
  • Full Clan:>|S4A|<

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

TRUE
Life is short.... Break the rules,
forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, love truly.
And never regret anything that made you laugh.

#11 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

everyone needs mumble + microphone, and communicate properly, which means that everyone has to share a lot of information during less tense situations like starts of rounds, and shut up during tense situations like 1on1's

proper communication is like wallhack

every player needs to understand the basics, like nading at the start of rounds, or boosting, but it also includes that two players should not perform the same task, like if there's a guy in kitchen, and you're with two people in conf, instead of both trying to get him from the same position, both of you take him from different positions, for example one from pod side, one from the main side, or one takes the case and runs while the other keeps him in kit, or if there are more enemies alive, one focuses on kit, the other focuses on the backfuck, and try to turn 2v2 situations into two 2v1 situations

perform your fucking task; in blue, one in main should cover patio, patio should hit up conf to reduce the pressure on conf-main, one in main should cover east and make sure the two others can calmly focus on conf, roof should make sure no one goes pat/small, in red, east should hit up main to reduce the pressure on main-conf, one in conf should cover patio and report what side he's on (office/corner side), when east rushes in, conf should pressure main too, as pressure from solely one side usually results in getting raped

make sure you have fun, that the atmosphere is consistently positive, and get used to losses

edit: it's written from my phone, and very messy, but I hope it helps

Edited by TURQUA, 26 January 2013 - 03:45 PM.

iconMovie.gif GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)
i_external.png YOUTUBE CHANNEL

a player changes, the game changes, best friends become strangers

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

azzy / darknessfainth / fleim / foxdiehawk / rocket / turqua

barre / conlin / pals / gxk / krimii / ladyy / sky / twister

#12 xanax

xanax

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Fucking thank you turq and all above posters, except mahi, get lost ;).

#13 Mahi

Mahi

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

LOL xanax...
Tips won't make u better its a natural process... Just play the game naturally and u ll learn automatically. These tips won't do shit.
U think 1ce u ll go through them and next day will be best sof player?

#14 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Mahi you're a fucking retard, there are people who play this game for 10 years and still don't control the basics, and there are people who can play wars without any problems with or against the top within one or two years of playing actively

why would you bother to reinvent the wheel, if there is an easy way to improve, why bother to find it out the hard way? yes it is a natural process, and yes it does take time, but knowing the possibilities and knowing what to strive for does make things A LOT easier

iconMovie.gif GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

#15 Mahi

Mahi

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Okay. But why 'Mahi you're fukin retard'

#16 Activee

Activee

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Demo Clan:.nC*
  • Fairplay Guid:dfa98

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

BURNED !
Posted Image

#17 The Situation

The Situation

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  • Demo Clan:SOF BEFORE HOES
  • Demo Team:G-UNIT
  • Full Clan:.cGo
  • Fairplay Guid:leo<3

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

a clan needs a good ldr, you seem to lack it
Only god can judge me

nic aka The Situation

I got so much money i should start a bank

Posted Image Number one Panam fan

Posted Image

#18 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Look, nobody here knows jack shit. I'm the greatest leader in sof2 ask anybody, so if you REALLY want advice here it is:

Turqua doesn't know shit. He got somebody to hack fairplay and released it to his teammates just because they sucked so bad at "tactics" that they needed wallhacks on fairplay to win wars without people kicking them. But as with all things you fucked that up and went into recluse to "get a life", as YOU stated, and now I see you back because as we all know, sof players don't get lives. Hahaha really, I'm only using the logic you all have bestowed upon me. In my opinion, you're all retarded.

But here's the thing. The REAL advice is that you need to just play as a TEAM. This is 5v5. You get rid of the people who whore and ruin your teamwork. Employ players who play SMART. You need to put together a team of 5 individual players, find the one that makes the team. The only way to figure that out is by playing a practicing and learning positions. Knowing when to nade, when to rush, etc is all about communication and an individual player's skill level based on aim and skill. Can they outsmart an opponent? Can they outaim an opponent? Will I be able to trust this player to back me up when I'm rushing? Will this player be able to hold roof no matter what?

Ask yourself these questions about your players. If your leader isn't doing this, I suggest you find a team that cares about winning. Otherwise, just stop bitching and play your pcws.

#19 defqon

defqon

purified

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,074 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:sl4pt

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Oh the irony active, u still don't know how to nade yet you say it's basic
-aMeX4LyFe-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Polish Cup 2008 - noskillzgaming
Posted Image Blackz Night Cup - ros.
Posted Image Tech-Battles - ros.
Posted Image NTG 6 years DeathMatch - defqon
#4 Facing Worlds II - ros

#20 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

your second paragraph made me smile since I've never had a 'goodbye' topic or post, I suppose you're just the type of loser who takes flame wars serious, I've had thousands of posts on demobase, please show me 25 posts where I tell others to get a life in a non trolling way

and that backstabbing attitude that you have in the last paragraph of yours, is exactly the reason why Rocket and Foxdie left amex ;)

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users