Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Math : (22 October 2019 - 03:12 PM) What's up shift!
@  Stark.420 : (21 October 2019 - 10:02 PM) https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be Looks like a game with decent recoil
@  shift : (21 October 2019 - 11:54 AM) fuck code
@  shift : (21 October 2019 - 11:53 AM) oh shit yo WASSUP abu
@  Stark.420 : (19 October 2019 - 01:04 PM) masterserver down?
@  Ive : (18 October 2019 - 04:49 PM) mix @ hitmans
@  Stark.420 : (17 October 2019 - 03:10 PM) https://tweakers.net...19-10-13&u=1400 Up next sof with raytracing yeet
@  Showmaker : (16 October 2019 - 10:12 PM) Some play? hitmans server
@  abuu : (16 October 2019 - 04:05 AM) Sup
@  Stark.420 : (13 October 2019 - 06:34 PM) https://youtu.be/mhiuzbiA49c
@  Stark.420 : (12 October 2019 - 12:28 PM) ppl w/ 3rd like https://youtu.be/bXJ6V7Sbs6g?t=377
@  Ive : (11 October 2019 - 06:55 PM) Im on hitmans
@  Math : (11 October 2019 - 01:15 PM) let's play
@  Stark.420 : (09 October 2019 - 05:27 PM) fix my modul
@  LuPeK : (08 October 2019 - 07:33 PM) do you still play anywhere? demo ofc
@  Jay Kogen : (07 October 2019 - 08:21 PM) nie do wiary
@  sndk : (02 October 2019 - 01:25 PM) tak
@  Ive : (02 October 2019 - 12:52 PM) sndk ale ten sam nr masz?
@  sndk : (27 September 2019 - 03:48 PM) nie naprawie tego Adam bo szejki z Arabii mi za to placa dobre siano , napisz do mnie jeszcze raz bo zmienilem fona i zgubilem Twoj nr
@  mayser : (26 September 2019 - 02:30 PM) sof2 still works ?
@  LuPeK : (23 September 2019 - 07:35 PM) we keep playing?
@  Jay Kogen : (23 September 2019 - 05:58 PM) siema jak sie masz
@  Ive : (23 September 2019 - 09:17 AM) Siema, sytuacja na dzień 23.09.2019 jest taka: master server padł i prawdopodobnie ludzie nie graja ale napisalem smsa do sniadka, on naprawi.
@  overfun : (22 September 2019 - 08:41 AM) Siema �� demo still alive? ��
@  ERASMUS : (17 September 2019 - 05:40 PM) Where? I cant find any source fot this.
@  Jay Kogen : (16 September 2019 - 08:45 PM) sof4 official confirmed
@  bENCE` : (16 September 2019 - 06:28 PM) hey guys. im back after couple years. dloaded full, need shop69 jor8 and maps like this. where can i get them? :P
@  Altidore : (15 September 2019 - 09:19 PM) Hello, I'm not dead anymore
@  ERASMUS : (15 September 2019 - 11:10 AM) Holy shit, this site still running :D.
@  executor : (12 September 2019 - 07:38 PM) literally just take sof2mptest, make it 120-tick compatible, rebrand it as SoF4... best competitive esport

Photo

Demobase Awards Results 2012

57 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

What the fuck skoko...

#22 ~ACER*

~ACER*

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts
  • Demo Team:.milazzo
  • Fairplay Guid:06e19

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

maybe it's because you don't play enough sof2, you should play more wars with us so you would understand the choices better

only skoko winning the manager of the year award is gay, because he did a good job a long time ago and is harvesting now what he did back then, it's not like he did anything special this year compared to other years

Without doing anything special he did a better job then all the other ldrs

Milazzo <3
sof2-acer@hotmail.com

~~

•  
  • ~ACER* (1107) Top Shouter

#23 insane

insane

Insanus Cocainus!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:a47ba

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Turqua is just mad because nobody nominated him for manager of the year11 ASADAF
Posted Image

#24 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

tbh I don't think there was any year where I deserved a manager of the year award, so drop that argument, it just doesn't make sense to me to see him as an outstanding manager, there were no big trouble for him to manage this year, then give it to blade or something, for consistently warring with she despite most of the members not playing this game anymore, at least he had some real problems to manage

but the community has decided, so it's ok I suppose

iconMovie.gif GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)
i_external.png YOUTUBE CHANNEL

a player changes, the game changes, best friends become strangers

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

azzy / darknessfainth / fleim / foxdiehawk / rocket / turqua

barre / conlin / pals / gxk / krimii / ladyy / sky / twister

#25 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

You care too much.

Posted Image

#26 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

You care too much.

Posted Image

yeah because there's finally a possibility to have a normal discussion on demobase, instead of your wanna-be trolling posts, which are in fact a pure waste of my bandwidth

iconMovie.gif GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

#27 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Cool, I'm glad I'm wasting your bandwidth, buddy. You mad?

#28 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

_____Sexy?Sex
____?Sexy?Sexy
___y?Sexy?Sexy?
___?Sexy?Sexy?S
___?Sexy?Sexy?S
__?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
_?Sexy?__?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
___?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy?
___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
____?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy
_____?Se____?Sexy?Sex
______?Se__?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
________?Sexy?Sexy?sex
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?S
________?Sexy?Sexy____?Sexy?Sexy?se
_________?Sexy?Se_______?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?Se_____?Sexy?Sexy?
_________?Sexy?S____?Sexy?Sexy
_________?Sexy?S_?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
________?Sexy?Sexy?S
________?Sexy?Sexy
_______?Sexy?Se
_______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy?
______?Sexy
______?Sexy
_______?Sex
_______?Sex
_______?Sex
______?Sexy
______?Sexy
_______Sexy
_______ Sexy?

#29 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

you have just demonstrated why you honestly deserve your imparator and spammer award

you're not trolling forgy, I know it's your ultimate dream to be a troll, your life goal, and you're trying so hard to achieve it, working so hard for it, doing so much effort, but you're just being plain annoying forgy, nothing else, when are you going to realize this? a troll puts a smile on people's faces, you only manage to piss everybody around you off

and please stay away from Foxdie, you're slowly infecting him with your stupidity, he used to be really cool, now he's semi-cool and even his latest posts are not what they used to be

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

#30 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

Wot? You got a crush on Fox, we all realize that, but you won't get anywhere unless you tell him you love him.

Besides, I'm not trolling, you're just misreading my forum title, little noob. The point is, sof is dead and you keep caring about skoko winning the manager of the year award, just like the year before, or two before, or whenever. You're the same person you were from before you got a life, except now you actually "care" about sof2 instead of releasing hacks of fairplay because you're a sore loser.

So, you keep proving you're a sore loser. You didn't win manager of the year, get over yourself, turk, and go steal a bike or something.

...because i'm not :)

Edited by forgylicious, 30 January 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#31 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

lolumad?

#32 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

you did not get your forum title, you asked for it, next to this I have seen you calling yourself a troll or your posts 'just trolling' in other topics, which supports the idea of wishing to be a troll

and I don't care about skoko winning it, he's a cool guy and I wish him the best, just that the award loses it's meaning since managers of lower skilled clans don't seem to make a chance as long as the core of c4 remains each others buttbuddies, to make my point of view more clear, basically, when it comes to managing, skoko didn't do much different than the TEAJ leader, except for c4 is higher skilled, yet people here seem to think of skoko as a much better manager than the TEAJ leader

again, it's not for selfish reasons since I was never even near an award and I have never played a full year, and won't be doing it this year neither, it's just that I know what kind of trouble some managers go trough, and it would be nice to see their struggling rewarded

Edited by TURQUA, 30 January 2013 - 05:30 PM.

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

#33 asrael

asrael

I don't start fights, i make explosions

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,546 posts
  • Demo Clan:consilium Caedes.
  • Fairplay Guid:f4503

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Wot? You got a crush on Fox, we all realize that, but you won't get anywhere unless you tell him you love him.

Besides, I'm not trolling, you're just misreading my forum title, little noob. The point is, sof is dead and you keep caring about skoko winning the manager of the year award, just like the year before, or two before, or whenever. You're the same person you were from before you got a life, except now you actually "care" about sof2 instead of releasing hacks of fairplay because you're a sore loser.

So, you keep proving you're a sore loser. You didn't win manager of the year, get over yourself, turk, and go steal a bike or something.

...because i'm not :)

I'm glad you understand that you're not trolling. Now, stop trying to be funny nor claiming you are a troll in other topics and you might even put a smile on someones face.
Adrian zegt:
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life

#34 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

I am not here to put a smile on your faces. I'm here to be hated, if you don't like it, leave.

For crying out loud, you guys are the most clueless bunch of morons I've ever had the discomfort of meeting. The best part is that you all CARE about being liked and shit. Haha :lol: There's the smile for you.

Edited by forgylicious, 30 January 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#35 TURQUA

TURQUA

Bike stealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

I am not here to put a smile on your faces. I'm here to be hated, if you don't like it, leave.

For crying out loud, you guys are the most clueless bunch of morons I've ever had the discomfort of meeting. The best part is that you all CARE about being liked and shit. Haha :lol: There's the smile for you.

we all remember the times when Asrael was a moderator, he worked so hard to be liked by everyone

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

#36 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Too hard, but then he posted a pic and we all realized he's a soul-less ginger.

#37 asrael

asrael

I don't start fights, i make explosions

• Members
  • 8,546 posts
  • Demo Clan:consilium Caedes.
  • Fairplay Guid:f4503

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

You got your timeline wrong
Adrian zegt:
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life

#38 Junior

Junior

Escape Artist

• Members
  • 5,176 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Insane ur godlike, no homo
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#39 abu

abu

BAWS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,934 posts
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:8===D

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

finally someone had the guts to say it THANK YOU FILS DE PUTE
Posted Image

RIP Hokie

Posted Image - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
Posted Image - Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz

Posted Image

#40 Activee

Activee

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Demo Clan:.nC*
  • Fairplay Guid:dfa98

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

tbh se always seemed to me like a fairly good clan with a good sphere so props for that. I don't think manager of the year especially means being THE top clan. U might have had my vote back then.
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users