Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  shift : (30 April 2024 - 03:12 PM) too lazy too delete this spam shit m8s
@  shift : (30 April 2024 - 03:11 PM) wtf
@  Leatherface : (25 April 2024 - 12:55 PM) Jirluuuk
@  Skiller : (15 April 2024 - 09:21 AM) :))
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) cant believe still remembered my log in details lol
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) yo yo yo
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) LIFE
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) IS
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:19 PM) AMEX
@  3v.e : (20 March 2024 - 02:08 PM) yo I'll take your money. Always dreamed about being a pro SoF player
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:12 PM) Or even a tournament for any prize I am willing to finance 300 euros
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:11 PM) Let's do some kind of event where for a whole weekend we try to get as many people back into the game
@  VoDkA : (14 March 2024 - 04:01 AM) Miss this game. Shout out to |BoM| abu(cheese), solid blood (Geoff) hope all is welll with all the rest of you too
@  Peter : (13 March 2024 - 11:38 AM) damn childhood :(
@  TRUE : (23 February 2024 - 10:36 AM) candyman
@  LuPeK : (20 February 2024 - 10:06 AM) Woooo
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:30 PM) The demo is dead i see xD
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:22 PM) Lol hows going here? 
@  mrface:) : (18 January 2024 - 11:08 PM) Great memories here, I hope you all are doing well in life and everything else !
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) on demo ?
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) xillax still play
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) AMEX
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) 4
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) LIFE
@  TRUE : (19 December 2023 - 03:40 PM) candyman
@  method : (18 December 2023 - 06:31 PM) ;]
@  Sharpy : (17 December 2023 - 09:19 PM) total NA supremacy
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:42 PM) [font='comic sans ms'][size=5]dead[/size][/font]
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :excl:  :excl:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :ph34r:

Photo

1fx.AntiCheat is out!

95 replies to this topic

#41 max

max

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

You have unlocked the following two achievements.

1. You have developed software which doesn't have any use whatsoever and is completely superfluous. FP is working just fine, no need for an alternative.
2. You have released software which doesn't even work.

Congratulations!

#42 shoke

shoke

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Full Clan:1fx for life <3

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Congratulations!

congrats, to what? it's a beta version, what part of BETA You don't understand? this was only the first version released to public Obviously there will be some bugs. New version will be released today improved.

#43 le Souljah*

le Souljah*

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Full Clan:>|S4A|< / 1fx.#
  • Fairplay Guid:a8744

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for the feedback.

Fake max gonna fake posts now? such a pitty..

@Patrick; You're pointing out the exact reason why we should force a min.-value for maxpackets. Should be 30 or higher to prevent getting lag issues.

Edited by le Souljah*, 12 February 2013 - 12:00 PM.

#44 Mr. Postman

Mr. Postman

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Full Clan:1fx.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

instead of kicking people out, couldn't the anticheat change the disallowed value to the nearest allowed value?

This is the behavior on startup, if this is violated during gameplay the client will be kicked.

I'm pretty sure I've already done that but ok, min value for rate 10000, cl_maxpackets min value of 30

We'll include that cl_maxpackets should have a minimum value of 30.

#45 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

1. You have developed software which doesn't have any use whatsoever and is completely superfluous. FP is working just fine, no need for an alternative.

Congratulations!

Obviously they didn't have enough testers for their shitty anti-cheat over at 1fx so they had to come over here and try to 1-up fairplay. The funny part is they don't realize they are wasting their time developing something that has no practical use for an 11 year old FPS.

In other words, good on you guys for learning how to program like mediocre bitches. Now go do something productive with your lives.

PS. Your code is ugly as fuck and hard to read. Learn some good etiquette. Welcome to the jungle, we troll here everyday.

Edited by forgylicious, 12 February 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#46 shoke

shoke

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Obviously they didn't have enough testers for their shitty anti-cheat over at 1fx so they had to come over here and try to 1-up fairplay. The funny part is they don't realize they are wasting their time developing something that has no practical use for an 11 year old FPS.

In other words, good on you guys for learning how to program like mediocre bitches. Now go do something productive with your lives.

PS. Your code is ugly as fuck and hard to read. Learn some good etiquette.

Shitty-anticheat? Check your Fairplay dude, it's coded in C# LOL. And we had enough testers, the only way to test anticheat is to release it to public only then you can really find bugs. And besides, face the reality even this ( buggy released version ) is better than FP. You can never guarantee that the first released versions will work 100 percent or not. Our 1fx anticheat developer has more skills than you will ever have and if you think this is shitty coded, check your fairplay first. NO fucking effort is needed to bypass it.:facepalm: You demo players created a Fairplay for both demo and full while it's not even updated anymore Why? because you mentioned in the past that demo players don't need it.
But we SOF2 (FULL) players need it. That's why 1fx AntiCheat came out as well. Maybe it won't be bug-free for next few versions but when it will be completed fairplay won't stand a chance against it. I don't know why u demo players are even being bothered with it, since i see only a few players from SOF2 Full that have complained about the anticheat, others are willing to help us find out the bugs and report them.

#47 Shekster

Shekster

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Shut up you cock sucker fuck you and you'r crappy useless antishit, you couldn't do anything better than that?
There is already our Proffessional Fairplay ! WE DONT NEED YOU FAGGOT GO AWAY!
WE ALL LOVE YOU SHIFTY! FUCK THAT FAGGOTS.

#48 shoke

shoke

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Shut up you cock sucker fuck you and you'r crappy useless antishit, you couldn't do anything better than that?
There is already our Proffessional Fairplay ! WE DONT NEED YOU FAGGOT GO AWAY!
WE ALL LOVE YOU SHIFTY! FUCK THAT FAGGOTS.

Are you mad, because you can't face the reality? :D

#49 max

max

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

PS. Your code is ugly as fuck and hard to read. Learn some good etiquette. Welcome to the jungle, we troll here everyday.

This may be the first (and likely the last) time we actually agree.

Shitty-anticheat? Check your Fairplay dude, it's coded in C# LOL. And we had enough testers, the only way to test anticheat is to release it to public only then you can really find bugs. And besides, face the reality even this ( buggy released version ) is better than FP. You can never guarantee that the first released versions will work 100 percent or not. Our 1fx anticheat developer has more skills than you will ever have and if you think this is shitty coded, check your fairplay first. NO fucking effort is needed to bypass it.:facepalm: You demo players created a Fairplay for both demo and full while it's not even updated anymore Why? because you mentioned in the past that demo players don't need it.
But we SOF2 (FULL) players need it. That's why 1fx AntiCheat came out as well. Maybe it won't be bug-free for next few versions but when it will be completed fairplay won't stand a chance against it. I don't know why u demo players are even being bothered with it, since i see only a few players from SOF2 Full that have complained about the anticheat, others are willing to help us find out the bugs and report them.

A classy reply.

C# should not be the choice for an anticheat program since it is easily disassembled. Even if it is obfuscated (which FP is) the source code is still easy to understand. Editing the IL codes or detouring functions is fairly easy afterwards (but does require some effort).

That said, I'll create a hack which bypasses your anticheat program within 1 day. I was planning to do it earlier today, but your software does not work, so I did the dishes instead.

#50 Shekster

Shekster

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

Yesh Super, listen to me you stupid cunt, I just don't get what the point of making a new anticheat while there's one for years already, we're all support Fairplay!
I don't have any issues while that stupid retards just like you left so what do you exactly improve in a fucking 2002 old game can you tell me?
Now go fuck you'r self

#51 shoke

shoke

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

That said, I'll create a hack which bypasses your anticheat program within 1 day. I was planning to do it earlier today, but your software does not work, so I did the dishes instead.

Each bypass will be welcome, since it will only improve our anticheat.

#52 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Poor 1fx players have to succumb to coming to Demobase to fix their problems with their shitty Sof2 full game that nobody plays because they allow hacking with 3rd person anyway.

Oh the irony of your posts Shoke. You should tell Mr. Postman to post for you since you obviously do not have the mental capability of constructing flowing sentences that actually make sense, nor do you have the capacity of mind to actually listen to logic and reason. Your program doesn't work, no shit it's in BETA, why the fuck are you coming here promoting it over fairplay when it doesn't work half as good as fairplay does?

Get lost, nobody cares about your shitty anti-cheat here and nobody will. I don't even know why max is bothering with hacking it, I guess to prove a point which doesn't even exist or is worth mentioning.

#53 Shekster

Shekster

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

OWNED Like Defqon says: GG AND NT

#54 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

I heard shoke is part of the "Advertisement Division" of 1fx Developing Corp. HAHA the irony.

#55 Stoppbiel

Stoppbiel

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

I believe this was posted in Soldier of Fortune 2 Full, so why you demo guys don't just stick to your own subforum.

#56 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

I believe this was posted in Soldier of Fortune 2 Full, so why you demo guys don't just stick to your own subforum.

I believe this was posted on DEMObase forums, so why don't you Full guys don't just stick to your own website/forum? :wacko:

#57 Stoppbiel

Stoppbiel

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

I believe this was posted on DEMObase forums, so why don't you Full guys don't just stick to your own website/forum? :wacko:

Wow comeback. So who decided to place a sof2full subforum on a Sof2-demo-forum, certainly not 1fx, I can assure you. And looking at the activity the sof2full subforum has and had in the past, why are you complaining about sof2full concerns in the Sof2Full subforum...

#58 Mr. Postman

Mr. Postman

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Full Clan:1fx.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

An update is now available that should fix the bugs that users encountered yesterday.

Download from: http://1fx.uk.to/for...-1fx-anticheat/

Feedback is welcome!

#59 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Wow comeback. So who decided to place a sof2full subforum on a Sof2-demo-forum, certainly not 1fx, I can assure you. And looking at the activity the sof2full subforum has and had in the past, why are you complaining about sof2full concerns in the Sof2Full subforum...

I decided it because I thought it'd be a nice little experiment to give you guys a little place on this forum to promote more activity on Demobase. The point was to get more pageclicks and up our google search engine optimization to allow us to use Google Ads and create profit off regular pageviews such as yours, even if you weren't actively clicking on the google advertisements.

You can thank me for creating you guys this subforum, now stop abusing it and keep the discussion on topic. The topic would be, for those that need a reminder, is how this anti-cheat is not a replacement for fairplay and how it's extremely flawed and in beta stages and they came and posted it here because they NEED the extra testers to help create a better anti-cheat, because what they currently have is extremely lacking in creativity and any practical use.

So I am not complaining, I am merely pointing out your flaws and stupidity, especially with this anti-cheat. I like how this shoke guy thinks it's impossible to attach a debugger to the software. :facepalm:

:facepalm:

Edited by forgylicious, 12 February 2013 - 03:45 PM.

#60 The Situation

The Situation

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  • Demo Clan:SOF BEFORE HOES
  • Demo Team:G-UNIT
  • Full Clan:.cGo
  • Fairplay Guid:leo<3

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

SOLDIER OF FORTUNE 2 DEMO [34 ONLINE]
SOLDIER OF FORTUNE 2 FULL [60 ONLINE]

fuck demo

fairplay last update was like 2010?

fuck demo

maybe this 1fx anticheat make shifty update fairplay again

fuck demo

max hating on this is just becuase its 1fx = a concurrent (spelling) to 2k3servers

fuck demo

forgy is a fucking paki and therefore shouldnt be allowed to have opinions

fuck demo
Only god can judge me

nic aka The Situation

I got so much money i should start a bank

Posted Image Number one Panam fan

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users