Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Skiller : (15 April 2024 - 09:21 AM) :))
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) cant believe still remembered my log in details lol
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) yo yo yo
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) LIFE
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) IS
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:19 PM) AMEX
@  3v.e : (20 March 2024 - 02:08 PM) yo I'll take your money. Always dreamed about being a pro SoF player
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:12 PM) Or even a tournament for any prize I am willing to finance 300 euros
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:11 PM) Let's do some kind of event where for a whole weekend we try to get as many people back into the game
@  VoDkA : (14 March 2024 - 04:01 AM) Miss this game. Shout out to |BoM| abu(cheese), solid blood (Geoff) hope all is welll with all the rest of you too
@  Peter : (13 March 2024 - 11:38 AM) damn childhood :(
@  TRUE : (23 February 2024 - 10:36 AM) candyman
@  LuPeK : (20 February 2024 - 10:06 AM) Woooo
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:30 PM) The demo is dead i see xD
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:22 PM) Lol hows going here? 
@  mrface:) : (18 January 2024 - 11:08 PM) Great memories here, I hope you all are doing well in life and everything else !
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) on demo ?
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) xillax still play
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) AMEX
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) 4
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) LIFE
@  TRUE : (19 December 2023 - 03:40 PM) candyman
@  method : (18 December 2023 - 06:31 PM) ;]
@  Sharpy : (17 December 2023 - 09:19 PM) total NA supremacy
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:42 PM) [font='comic sans ms'][size=5]dead[/size][/font]
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :excl:  :excl:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :ph34r:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:39 PM) anyone here ?
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 02:07 PM) siema gdzie da rade sciagnac sof2 ? :D
@  TRUE : (22 October 2023 - 10:47 PM) candyman

Photo

Best Teamwork

40 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Teamwork

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What clan had the best teamwork?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What team had the best teamwork?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Who was the best leader?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:3v.
  • Full Clan:3v.
  • Fairplay Guid:3v.

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:39 AM

What clan/team had the best teamwork?

I might be biased but I'd have to answer 3v/Avelgem.

Who was the best leader, not skillwise, but tactics and ability to motivate everyone, make everyone play their best.

In my opinion hokie was the best leader, his tactics and ability to motivate his team were unmatched, but the Machiavellian type shit he did behind the scenes was incredible. He looked at the sof2 world like Little Finger looks at the Game of Thrones, and manipulated his way into getting whatever he wanted... after getting raped by cP where st4ff had 30+ kills on one side, he didn't go straight after staff, but became friends with lauri because he knew the rest of the good estonians like taavi, latikas, rocket, and broken would follow (+ lauri was already a great player, and a cool teammate, so he wanted him anyway, but he knew the importance of going after lauri first, and not stepping on any toes by trying to steal Lauri's best player).  

Even though he didn't like C1 (at first), he pretended to laugh at his h@h@ bullshit because he understood c1 had power over all the great polacks like prsk, darkness, malydok, windows, wombat, karf and shivus.  I thought he was making a mistake, but I'm glad he saw the big picture, because malydok ending up becoming maybe my favorite teammate to play conf with, windows was like having another freestyle east GOD on the team, prsk, darkness, karf, and shivus were cool as fuck, and I even ended up liking playing conf with c1 holding the close pillars, we played totally opposite styles in case so it worked fine.  Our clan became so active at that point, I remember we technically had like 25+ plus members at that point, my 3v. MSN group was legit like 30 great players, and like 8 of the most active at the time were all the best polish players.  Plus I'm pretty sure that was when we had:

lumi, priest, xillax, broken, rocket, st4ff, lauri, latikas, $nugg, freestyle, yoshi, abu, vari, zioni, hokie, exe, aytuo, ph4ze (inactive), m4th (inactive), nasta, inou, murdoc (inactive), deo volente, (sry to anyone I'm forgetting)

but our lineup was so stacked.  But to assemble that kind of roster and get the first great pieces in place that attracted other great players... he had to fake moose and trick snugg into thinking he was kicked out of -=OG=- so he would join 3v... which he rationale'd that if snugg was really loyal to -=OG=- he wouldn't have left that easily.   True evil genius type stuff but in a world where half the clans cheated, the game evolved too slow, clans didn't recruit new players enough and everyone became inactive, then half their good players quit and move onto other games because the games not the same if you can't play clanwars with a team you like, well, he felt the demo would have probably died out if he didn't shake things up and keep things interesting, that was why he always stirred things up on demobase, and everyone was hostile towards outsiders and especially americans anyway, so he saw all as kind of fair game to him, or at least in a gray area he didn't mind working in, and loved explaining his .  Like you all can judge, try to twist it into hokie actually being a bad person but every one of you played the same games.  If you had a friend in another clan, you tried to get them to join your clan at some point.  You openly talked shit to someone on this game you didn't like at some point.  EVEN if you considered yourself a civil person like lumi or yanko and only did it through passive aggressiveness.  We all played the game.  You just weren't as successful at it as he was.

he assembled the most stacked roster ever to play the game when he had priest, xillax, snugg, freestyle, staff, broken, sylt, aytuo, latikas, windows, bruce, ampl1fy, prsk, darkness, zioni, varimir, lumi all at the same time.  It's almost been 7 12  years since he passed, but I'm sure if he knew his legend still lives on he'd laugh almost as hard as he did when him and prod tricked a server full of people to try and fly by catching the secret wind tunnel behind cargo while he noclipped back up and we all repeatedly fell to our deaths  :D

after hok I'd have to give credit to moose, every time he played OG was 10x better because he got everyone on the same page, his presence would pressure everyone to rush without hesitation

skoko also attracted most of the best talent in the game at one point, when c4 had ref, pep, indo, priest, and cam they were scary good

GzuZ commanded the most respect and loyalty out of any leader I can remember, HaZe and OG set the bar so high and are definitely a huge reason why competition on this DEMO survived as long as it did, I remember anytime there was a tight game against either one of those clans we'd always run it back because nobody wanted to leave

Edited by executor, 12 November 2020 - 01:26 PM.

"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009

3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup III (09/2006)
3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup V (05/2008)
3v. smallcup_silver.gifNoobroom's Tournament (08/2009)
3v. smallcup.gifFacing Worlds Cup (01/2010)

"aight 3 main 1 pat 1 roof exe got east, you know the drill." -hokie

#2 forgylicious

forgylicious

Only gay on the internet

• Demobase Troll #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,121 posts
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:40 AM

This is a plain old stupid topic. Every one who votes in this will be biased and should have a nullified vote because, unless you've been a part of ALL of these clans/teams listed, you will not be able to cast an unbiased vote about any of the three poll questions.

Sorry, but the lack of logic nullifies my vote. If anyone cares, here's my logical vote:

I was in these clans and teams: c4, -aMeX-, 3v (post-hok)

I interacted with these leaders on some basis: Hokie (knew him from days in notag and mixwars w/ abu), shifty (-aMeX-), Skoko (c4.), and ush (partially from VIPing with sK and his stint in 3v).

After thought, I would vote:

Best Clan Teamwork: c4. wins over 3v (post-hok).

Best Team Teamwork -aMeX- wins by default, dunno really about the actual inside team efficiency of the other teams due to the fact that I was not a part of the team effort.

Best Leader: Skoko

-aMeX-4-LiFe- - http://www.amexlifestyle.com

#3 forgylicious

forgylicious

Only gay on the internet

• Demobase Troll #1
  • 10,121 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:43 AM

I also don't understand why so many actual leaders of SOF clans are unlisted. Abu deserves nod. XILLAX also deserves nod.

But then again, I feel like in both of the topics made, a lot of clans / teams and people who deserved attention did not receive any. Must be because the poster was inactive from 2009-2012?

#4 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

I also don't understand why so many actual leaders of SOF clans are unlisted. Abu deserves nod. XILLAX also deserves nod.

But then again, I feel like in both of the topics made, a lot of clans / teams and people who deserved attention did not receive any. Must be because the poster was inactive from 2009-2012?

I tried to minimize the amount of bias by not including people who would have loyal followers that'd vote for them but they'd admit themselves that other people are better leaders (abu and xillax both deserve an honorary mention, but if they're being honest both would acknowledge hokie and gzuz and seych were better leaders)

and your protest of not voting is pretty stupid, it'll balance out because people will be biased towards who they were closest to (sK may say ush, haze will say G) but it'll even out because you can vote for multiple people. Also you can see who voted for who, so if Seych has the respect of polacks, dutch, americans, estonians, and not just the finnish, it'll hint that maybe he was a better leader than Rexel who only has the votes of people from [B] but obviously doesn't mean that for certain

Edited by executor, 12 November 2020 - 01:25 PM.

"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009

#5 Foxdie

Foxdie

Euro Stomper

• Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:40 AM

obviously shifty

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#6 ~ACER*

~ACER*

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Demo Team:.milazzo
  • Fairplay Guid:06e19

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

Who is inflixi?

Milazzo <3
sof2-acer@hotmail.com

~~

•  
  • ~ACER* (1107) Top Shouter

#7 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

Forgot about me as best leader. You hate me so much u fat shit :D

"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh

i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."

#8 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:32 PM

And rofl you retard shit, when i played at highest level mallydok aka kenny just started to leaving tenbit.pl server and shivus... no comment : DDD "BEST POLACK" :D

i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."

#9 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:58 PM

And rofl you retard shit, when i played at highest level mallydok aka kenny just started to leaving tenbit.pl server and shivus... no comment : DDD "BEST POLACK" :D

maly became a much better case player than you with hokie's help, he didn't just camp in the front corners with a shotty. And sure shivus might have been rough when we first got him, and you might have been one of the first good polacks, but maly, shivus, and wombat all eventually became better team players than you. And obviously prsk, windows and darkness were on a whole other level

Edited by executor, 18 March 2015 - 11:13 PM.

#10 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

Funny kid you are.

#11 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:18 AM

and if you think hokie hated me then i should go back in future, kill your dad to make sure retard like you wont exist ever again ( no hard feelings worship ) WHAT A FUCKING FAT BURGER RETARD :D

#12 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:30 AM

and if you think hokie hated me then i should go back in future, kill your dad to make sure retard like you wont exist ever again ( no hard feelings worship ) WHAT A FUCKING FAT BURGER RETARD :D

haha yes I like burgers, no I'm not fat. And hokie absolutely couldn't fucking stand you when he first got you to join 3v., it's hilarious you think otherwise 

Edited by executor, 12 November 2020 - 01:27 PM.

#13 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:12 AM

Funny boy :D He didn't take any polaks coz of me u retard. Jesus christ u are more retarded than imparator and altidore mixed

#14 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:08 AM

Funny boy :D He didn't take any polaks coz of me u retard. Jesus christ u are more retarded than imparator and altidore mixed

right, must have been a coincidence that he told me that as the reason why when he floated the idea of recruiting you, then RIGHT after you joined 3v went from having 0 polacks to like 7.  

actually....

1.  c1

magically we got same week:

2.  prsk

3.  darkness

4.  malydok

5.  shivus

6.  wombat

(edit) 7. karf

I swear there was a 7th.  but idk he did kind of like you in a way eventually. playing with you was aight, but the way you'd always talk shit to me unprovoked, there was just always tension, you'd always attack me and call me a fat american, "su go eat hamburger h@h@" to anything and everything i ever said, and while I didn't care that much cuz I was skinny and would just say shit back, he really didn't like having to listen to either of us fight

Edited by executor, 12 November 2020 - 01:38 PM.

#15 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:17 AM

LOOOOOOOOL what a liar kid :D

#16 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:18 AM

Kid, when I was in 3v there wasn't even 1 polak. 3v was me, yoshi hokie abu, i cant even remember if u was in back in then, probably still was a no name to most of us ;D

#17 abu

abu

BAWS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,934 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:8===D

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:22 AM

i would like to nominate skoko hokie abu xillax forgy shifty foxdie zioni ush priest snugg katana pulyka 

Posted Image

RIP Hokie

Posted Image - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
Posted Image - Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
Posted Image - Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz

Posted Image

#18 shift

shift

BLOODS

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:58 AM

Who is inflixi?

we beat 3v once when they were the top dogs, which made us the best clan of whole sof2 worldwide for at least 3 hours

#19 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:04 AM

we beat 3v once when they were the top dogs, which made us the best clan of whole sof2 worldwide for at least 3 hours

haha those were fun times with kj, Mike A, math, mush... who else was inflixi I forget

#20 forgylicious

forgylicious

Only gay on the internet

• Demobase Troll #1
  • 10,121 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:42 PM

dude Mike A was the shit. i miss that guy

Reply to this topic