Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Stark.420 : (17 March 2019 - 09:24 PM) ip to hitmans: 185.16.84.80:20100
@  TRUE : (17 March 2019 - 06:45 AM) candyman
@  sndk : (14 March 2019 - 10:50 AM) i like it , great beat
@  /2eality : (14 March 2019 - 02:10 AM) https://www.youtube....h?v=GYk14hnua8k
@  sndk : (08 March 2019 - 11:47 AM) https://www.youtube....h?v=iCOLkj5c2Ac
@  Sharpy : (05 March 2019 - 04:53 AM) comment on my profile if you send inv https://steamcommuni...onpaul2016swag/
@  Sharpy : (05 March 2019 - 04:53 AM) yo add me on steam if you guys still game.
@  Apokalypto : (04 March 2019 - 03:59 PM) Wow its sill alive?
@  LuPeK : (02 March 2019 - 09:47 PM) Wooo
@  Nems : (02 March 2019 - 06:33 PM) guid: 20bd3 UNACCEPTED MODULE FOUND, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. HELP PLS
@  Lynx : (28 February 2019 - 02:38 PM) but how can i run it on win10 it crashes :) seems like resolution issue
@  Stark.420 : (24 February 2019 - 05:45 PM) someone says the magic word, the other one is triggered and his wish is fulfilled
@  Stark.420 : (24 February 2019 - 05:44 PM) https://imgur.com/a/5xqH2n4 lolled when u start rekkin 2 hard
@  Stark.420 : (22 February 2019 - 10:15 PM) http://caserun.com/games/
@  method : (22 February 2019 - 09:00 PM) anyone here
@  method : (22 February 2019 - 08:43 PM) where i can download sof2?
@  Stark.420 : (21 February 2019 - 10:12 PM) https://youtu.be/Yycxon1iqnk?t=47 shiiii
@  ReneGaDe : (20 February 2019 - 07:19 PM) Come and play some full noobs :D
@  Stark.420 : (18 February 2019 - 05:26 PM) ty
@  Stark.420 : (16 February 2019 - 05:33 PM) fast, egy's wont let me play even tho they can spectate aim with first person spec LMAO
@  Stark.420 : (14 February 2019 - 04:14 PM) c0e7d unaccepted module
@  XILLAX : (14 February 2019 - 03:03 PM) Happy valentines day bitches
@  MarkuZ : (11 February 2019 - 08:55 PM) It's long time ago ffs haha!
@  MarkuZ : (11 February 2019 - 08:54 PM) Whaat? Are you guys still talking here? :)
@  TRUE : (28 January 2019 - 02:17 PM) happy new year ok
@  Stark.420 : (24 January 2019 - 10:11 PM) Fairplay site is down
@  forgylicious : (21 January 2019 - 08:48 PM) sup kevvo. I JUST WANNA SCREAAM
@  Nems : (19 January 2019 - 11:55 PM) 20bd3 - unaccepted module found
@  niko : (15 January 2019 - 05:17 PM) i love SKILLER AND HES angelic MOTHER, i love ALTMAN FAMILLY too
@  Kevvo : (14 January 2019 - 04:38 PM) All my black personz in the back who fuck hoes with no stringz attached say yiiiiiiii. aMeX-4-Lyfe.

Photo

Ultimate Lineup

103 replies to this topic

Poll: Hypothetical Ultimate Lineups

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Ultimate Clan Lineup?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Ultimate Team Lineup?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Ultimate Nation? (if played @LAN)

Most stacked Line (if we could clone ross/tom/pep)

Best c4. Line

Best 3v. Line

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

Super Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,932 posts
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:35 PM

That's not true Camiel, I never did those things, you silly :wub:

But if it's true i'd blame whatsapp for not showing up earlier

Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel

#22 Altidore

Altidore

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,808 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

yo black persons

hit me to -=OG=- lineup    smh...

#23 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

Camham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:08 PM

Well, maybe you haven't, but the rest of them did!

Posted Image

#24 Foxdie

Foxdie

Euro Stomper

• Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,705 posts
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

that's true I played maybe 2 wars after and the game was super dead when I felt like playing again.

I think if the game was still active the meta would have got super campy. It felt like it developed that way from 2009-2012 at least

Edited by Foxdie, 26 March 2015 - 07:17 PM.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#25 ZioNi

ZioNi

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:49 PM

Well, maybe you haven't, but the rest of them did!

That's highly unlikely, nVm went into hybernation after the cup which then resulted in a disband in late july/august.

#26 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

agree, he actually thinks he belongs in .|E's ultimate lineup 

http://www.demobase....-versus-elites/

With the 4 other absolute best Elite players (ref, lumi, zippa, navy) they still lost to a [b] lineup that had ReXeL  :P not saying he's bad, but Cam, Skoko, Blue, and Angel and honestly everyone in the match except C1 are on a whole other level.  And I'll admit that was a great B lineup, but if you put Indo or Delta in for C1 there, I think .|E would have the better team

You're retarded as fuck. My boys under Delta or Navy leadership had problems with beating plastiquez or [B] with their like worst line up. You could put all that 4 who u mentioned and add 1 more good skilled player and they would still do nothing wothout someone who's gonna lead them thru the game. I wasn't as good with aim as Reflex, but my Aim was on level high/med + and my brain in this game was High++, i outplayed 95% of the players. The only 2 good and smart players by movement and using brain in situations 1vs1/2/3 that i can mind now are Bornova and Lumi. I WAS the guy who made difference in wars and WITHOUT ME, .|E was atleast 25% weaker. Of course im not mantioning that Reflex Zippa and some more were best aimers, but still more valuable player instead of Zippa always was Varimir.

Even in clan cups with SK when we played vs c4's best team together with lumi and priest I played on highest level and many times saved us in rounds while u was playing in some The Eggs shit 15on15 wars. You can hate me but u can't change the facts, I ALWAYS was 1 of best players in this game and I ALWAYS was better than You could ever be. THATS A FACT.

"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh

i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."

#27 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:3v.
  • Full Clan:3v.
  • Fairplay Guid:3v.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:31 AM

you're delusional, I was in RZ with ratte & inflixi when ownage performance was alive, so when they formed sK i was in 3v... you need to check your "facts" cause you're wrong and you were never better than me

"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009

3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup III (09/2006)
3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup V (05/2008)
3v. smallcup_silver.gifNoobroom's Tournament (08/2009)
3v. smallcup.gifFacing Worlds Cup (01/2010)

#28 BladHark

BladHark

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:st3v3

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

You're retarded as fuck. My boys under Delta or Navy leadership had problems with beating plastiquez or [B] with their like worst line up. You could put all that 4 who u mentioned and add 1 more good skilled player and they would still do nothing wothout someone who's gonna lead them thru the game. I wasn't as good with aim as Reflex, but my Aim was on level high/med + and my brain in this game was High++, i outplayed 95% of the players. The only 2 good and smart players by movement and using brain in situations 1vs1/2/3 that i can mind now are Bornova and Lumi. I WAS the guy who made difference in wars and WITHOUT ME, .|E was atleast 25% weaker. Of course im not mantioning that Reflex Zippa and some more were best aimers, but still more valuable player instead of Zippa always was Varimir.

Even in clan cups with SK when we played vs c4's best team together with lumi and priest I played on highest level and many times saved us in rounds while u was playing in some The Eggs shit 15on15 wars. You can hate me but u can't change the facts, I ALWAYS was 1 of best players in this game and I ALWAYS was better than You could ever be. THATS A FACT.

"My boys under Delta or Navy leadership had problems with beating plastiquez or [B] with their like worst line up. You could put all that 4 who u mentioned and add 1 more good skilled player and they would still do nothing wothout someone who's gonna lead them thru the game."

so not true adrian :D

the past has proven us plenty of times that a team consisting of just 5 top players was enough to basically beat anyone on demo (for those that remember: when we made yippeeee it took us 2 weeks to stop everyone from playing us, because people did not want to lose). Leadership figures weren't completely overrated, but compared to other games, shotcalling in demo was just so easy at some point that it didnt really matter anymore. This is how I experienced it though, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it didn't matter all that much in this game lol.

you obviously were the most valuable person in .|E considering u held it together and created a great team with a good atmosphere, but u were definitely not the MVP of the team lol.. I'd always put you in the main line-up, yes, but thats because u were the one creating the good atmosphere for other players to step up their game and make the difference for you. If you consider yourself as most valuable player because of this, then I got to admit my story makes no sense.

But seriously, if you were to be replaced with skoko, do you really think .|E would be weaker?

Edited by BladHark, 27 March 2015 - 10:18 AM.

Posted Image

http://c4.liezerserv.com

AKA Steven

#29 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

Camham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:26 PM

That's highly unlikely, nVm went into hybernation after the cup which then resulted in a disband in late july/august.

nVm stopped playing actively after the cup? We played you on a daily basis after that for a while when RPM mod was just introduced. The wars weren't that spectacular because half of the time 1 or 2 of nVm ragequit after the first half. Masi used to do that a lot.

Posted Image

#30 ZioNi

ZioNi

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:11 PM

nVm stopped playing actively after the cup? We played you on a daily basis after that for a while when RPM mod was just introduced. The wars weren't that spectacular because half of the time 1 or 2 of nVm ragequit after the first half. Masi used to do that a lot.

Yes, that sounds just like us, "half of the time" 1 or 2 RQ after first half just because c4 are teh_unbeatababable!

OK.

#31 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

Super Elite

• Members
  • 5,932 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Well, well. No need to get upset now zioni.

PONY lineup was best tho

#32 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

"My boys under Delta or Navy leadership had problems with beating plastiquez or [B] with their like worst line up. You could put all that 4 who u mentioned and add 1 more good skilled player and they would still do nothing wothout someone who's gonna lead them thru the game."

the past has proven us plenty of times that a team consisting of just 5 top players was enough to basically beat anyone on demo (for those that remember: when we made yippeeee it took us 2 weeks to stop everyone from playing us, because people did not want to lose). Leadership figures weren't completely overrated, but compared to other games, shotcalling in demo was just so easy at some point that it didnt really matter anymore. This is how I experienced it though, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it didn't matter all that much in this game lol.

you obviously were the most valuable person in .|E considering u held it together and created a great team with a good atmosphere, but u were definitely not the MVP of the team lol.. I'd always put you in the main line-up, yes, but thats because u were the one creating the good atmosphere for other players to step up their game and make the difference for you. If you consider yourself as most valuable player because of this, then I got to admit my story makes no sense.

But seriously, if you were to be replaced with skoko, do you really think .|E would be weaker?

1st part is true for sure, i still remember that wars, not sure if you played :D

Skoko was probably only 1 person in this game who could replace me in .|E as leader.

i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."

#33 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:09 PM

I answered, i suck on quoting :D

#34 Foxdie

Foxdie

Euro Stomper

• Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,705 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:58 PM

camham living in a fairytale

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#35 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:3v.
  • Full Clan:3v.
  • Fairplay Guid:3v.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:42 AM

I'd have to agree with ref, there was a time that .|E was the most unbeatable clan/team in the game, perhaps ever, but it had 0% to do with c1 except for the fact that he got them all on the same team in the first place.  It was Reflex, FreeStyle, Ind0steel0, VarimiR, Luminaire/Camham/Zippa/Delta/XillaX that made .|E the most deadly in the game. (Wasn't eye2ooo also in E when he was raping patio for 20+ practically every war... who else am I forgetting?)

I fucking hated those Yippeee binds.  I know exactly what week you're thinking of, and that was by far the most frustrating lineup to play against... There was no weak point in that squad, I remember Ryan looking over my shoulder and being like, "DAMN they got Cam, ind0 and ZiPPa, who's Rupert the patio legend and Gossip girl?" Then laughing hysterically and saying we're fucked when I told him it's Xillax and Reflex.

I can remember being so mad at Ross I swore he was cheating cause he went like 25/2 while Reflex, Camham, Indo and Zippa all fought over the leftovers.  I'm pretty sure Camham didn't die for a whole side, I remember him being like 8/0 or something stupid while they all made fun of Zippa for having like 6 deaths

C1 I'll admit you might have made it a better team when it was 5 relatively quiet in-game personalities like delta, indo, navy, vari, and daLeetPork cause no one would really take charge and it might feel too casual, then in that case I could see how replacing pork with you could enhance the team, but there's no doubt that lineup would still be even better if ref, skok, ross, or pep was the 5th instead of you.    

Edited by executor, 30 March 2015 - 04:27 AM.

"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009

3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup III (09/2006)
3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup V (05/2008)
3v. smallcup_silver.gifNoobroom's Tournament (08/2009)
3v. smallcup.gifFacing Worlds Cup (01/2010)

#36 BladHark

BladHark

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • Fairplay Guid:st3v3

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:55 AM

I can remember being so mad at Ross I swore he was cheating cause he went like 25/2 while Reflex, Camham, Indo and Zippa all fought over the leftovers.  I'm pretty sure Camham didn't die for a whole side, I remember him being like 8/0 or something stupid while they all made fun of Zippa for having like 6 deaths

haha i remember this specific war, we had a good laugh at zippa indeed. yippee was fun for the 3 weeks it lasted :D

Posted Image

http://c4.liezerserv.com

AKA Steven

#37 Junior

Junior

Escape Artist

• Members
  • 5,176 posts
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

hahhahahahhahaha

forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#38 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

Xillax and Ghost never been in .|E ;o

I have no clue what war You're talking about ( xillax reflex cam indo zippa ) so i'm pretty sure You're talking about c4 war, not .|E

#39 C1

C1

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:38 PM

Also about Pork, damn, i almost forgot about him. He didn't play many wars with us if i remember right. The most basic line up in .|E was Me, Delta, Freestyle, Navy, Lolzor :D With this line up we played most wars I think, later it was Varimir, Lumi, Me, Reflex and Navy :D

Edited by C1, 28 March 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#40 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

Super Elite

• Members
  • 5,932 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:22 PM

I was E too

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users