Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cheap : (31 December 2020 - 01:48 AM) :ph34r:
@  Ibi : (26 December 2020 - 07:44 AM) Ibi / just2black_ hereeeee
@  executor : (25 December 2020 - 11:20 PM) trueee
@  Dirk2 : (22 December 2020 - 05:32 PM) <---- M4 God!
@  skyloline : (21 December 2020 - 05:23 PM) what's up
@  ReneGaDe : (13 December 2020 - 06:08 PM) http://www.caserun.com/games/ insertO
@  insertO : (09 December 2020 - 09:29 PM) Hey guys, maybe a few of you still remember me (from DEMO). It's been a long time. Are you guys still playing demo/gold? If so, does anyone have a link for me to download the file (that does not crash like the regular download). Thanks in advance.
@  Roeloff : (07 December 2020 - 10:33 PM) Hey guys
@  Roeloff : (07 December 2020 - 10:32 PM) Joo jooo zijn der ook nog nederlanders te vinden hier zo ?
@  TRUE : (06 December 2020 - 10:31 AM) candyman + http://i.imgur.com/OSM8mDg.jpg + https://www.youtube....h?v=uuMr0VIuLm0
@  Foxdie : (06 December 2020 - 04:18 AM) boo
@  vo!ume : (05 December 2020 - 10:45 PM) If anyone is interested in AI, here is a new video: https://www.youtube....h?v=EUdhJ22g-pU
@  Belgian Guy : (01 December 2020 - 07:02 PM) guid 57cf7 unaccepted module after driver update
@  shift : (15 November 2020 - 08:55 AM) forgy pm me your ph number for whatsapp. lost my shit and lost ur number
@  executor : (12 November 2020 - 07:02 PM) I'm checking -=TeA=- Hitman's right now... I usually can't see it
@  executor : (12 November 2020 - 12:30 PM) http://www.caserun.com/games/
@  korps : (11 November 2020 - 08:31 PM) is tgere anyway to still play the full game?
@  Jay Kogen : (11 November 2020 - 07:39 PM) shift pls help guid 35466 thank you very much!
@  ReneGaDe : (08 November 2020 - 10:30 PM) come play some on TeA Hitman, executor (20:00-22:00 GMT+1 every night)
@  executor : (06 November 2020 - 11:46 AM) 1v1 now
@  executor : (03 November 2020 - 06:17 PM) omg i hadn't seen elad^ play since like 2008, just tried to think of a great E-Player
@  Mr. Mike : (03 November 2020 - 03:43 PM) elad still played for hss like a year ago
@  executor : (03 November 2020 - 02:19 PM) camham Or3L math ERASER
@  executor : (03 November 2020 - 12:49 PM) finnie mathieu elad~
@  executor : (03 November 2020 - 12:44 PM) prsk lynxx erasmus azzy shifty exe pinokkio lumi aytuo Yo$hImIt$u
@  executor : (03 November 2020 - 01:06 AM) pro mix @ 8pm Lenny time - Nov. 3
@  forgylicious : (02 November 2020 - 04:45 AM) sup shifty i owe you holler at me
@  executor : (31 October 2020 - 07:41 AM) I'll be waiting in the server
@  executor : (31 October 2020 - 07:41 AM) I challenge the best soldier europe has at sundown, NL time, 8 hours and 33 minutes from now
@  Jay Kogen : (24 October 2020 - 08:33 PM) Wooooooo

Photo

favorite memory from sof2

21 replies to this topic

#1 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:3v.
  • Full Clan:3v.
  • Fairplay Guid:3v.

Posted 18 September 2020 - 06:06 AM

still can hear that very first time we heard you call in a cw... total radio silence for like 18 months.  Sometimes you'd give us Yasss/Nooo answers in vent when we'd ask you direct questions, but even that we had to force out of you.

but then, that glorious moment -HaZe- rushed roof, and hok had chewed you out the round before like, "I kno you got a mic Sami, we don't care what you sound like, just fuckin use it ok?" and so sure enough, next round, five -HaZe- soldiers come FLYING out the cargo elevator and swarm poor sami as  hes crouch leaning behind the green box between stairs and cargo.

This whole time, he's fighting the urge to fight, so he can get the call out, and we just hear him yell like he's in the trenches, on 250% volume because he's usually so quiet,, screaming, 

"MUCHH PPL CARRRRRGGGOOO!!!1" like fucking aliens had invaded the shop and he was going to warn the whole planet.

EVERYONE had to stop playing because hokie was crying and we were all laughing so hard at hokie's laugh that none of us could even breathe.  I remember being in physical pain because I couldn't stop crying and laughing at the same time for like 5 minutes straight.  I'm literally crying right now just reliving it.  We honestly couldn't do anything for like 2 whole rounds.  Nobody cared that we basically had to forfeit the rest of the cw.  We knew something magical had just happened that none of us would ever forget.  It was without a doubt one of the happiest moments of my life. We weren't laughing at your voice or your broken english... just the fact that you NEVER once called, then the first time you do... it was like a scene from Braveheart. 

that must have been the day I msn'd GzuZ after the game and asked for ambush's demo,

he said amb forgot to record,

he doesn't cheat,

and I was like I know amb doesn't cheat, I still want to see the demo,

and he was like fuck off noob exe, trying to steal our tacs,

and I was like... ffs I play as -HaZe- |Jamb!| whenever you need a 5th

(this was like April ~28th, 2006, TooL's 10,000 days album had just been leaked on limewire),

like cmon G you literally make me make the binds for the team, they're not exactly top secret.  I just want the footage of what happened that one round where you guys rushed roof on the 2nd side, when all 5 of you rushed freestyle at the same time.  Murdoc's making a movie, it'd be funny, plus hokie wanted to see what made sami freak out like that

+ I admitted I wanted to admire ambush's aim, but if he forgot to record can I see Farlig's?  I know they're both clean

& once he realized I was asking for ambush or farlig's demo because I respected them more than any other player in the game

pjeah@hotmail.com: okk

pjeah@hotmail.com: i ask him.  

I don't remember who else was there for it,, but I think it was maybe snugg?

yosh? charles? definitely Mr. face >.< , possibly outkast? rocket? skyline? kapu? 3v. |shifty| ? idk... but someone else was there for that, we definitely had 5 lol 

ooo  and TBH THERE WERE 100% at least 2 SPECS IN THE SERVER!!!  I just saw it,  jaron?  Yankowich?  Le  Shutty?  Rattebles?  Ganja Legalizer?  XillaX?  M@rty?

:blush:   :wub:  love you sami, I always felt like you were the closest thing I had to a brother growing up.

sincerely,

exe

Edited by executor, 03 November 2020 - 03:21 AM.

"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009

3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup III (09/2006)
3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup V (05/2008)
3v. smallcup_silver.gifNoobroom's Tournament (08/2009)
3v. smallcup.gifFacing Worlds Cup (01/2010)

"aight 3 main 1 pat 1 roof exe got east, you know the drill." -hokie

#2 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:01 AM

tbh I might have been one of the specs, I remember one time GzuZ giving me a hard time because I was like a trial 3v. member, spectating a 3v. war, sitting in ventrilo with like hokie, abu, freestyle, shutty, mr. face >.<, outy (nick), yoshi, outkast, shifty, talon... it was like an event.  ... but because we had yanko or someone he respected also in spec + our vent channel listening who could vouch that won't talk & cheat, G finally agreed and said he's ok with it

because now that I think about it, I can picture it happening live, sami heard them coming up cargo and stopped at that green boxes in front of the stairs barrel, the two perpendicular ___

|   ones that are shaped like that, that are basically parallel with small bunker &  the left side of cargo elevator on the larger scale of things

I can still see free stopping to crouch in that pocket so he can find his microphone button, totally hiding, and saying "KARRRGO," still not peeking for another second or two, "KARRRRRGOOOOO, MUCH PEOPLE,"  then feel how flustered he got as he leaned to the left, trying to fight the one on top stairs, as GzuZ jumped straight over him, another 2 were running past him to his right by the triple barrels by big building, and they all swarmed him from 4 different angles.

I just remember witnessing it in real time with sami's callout totally synced to the gameplay, I'm certain now I was in spec, was the funniest moment I've ever witnessed in a competitive FPS game. 

but hok wanted to see it after so he made me request their demo from G, but the POV we got was from the one player who jumped up on the back of stairs, so I remember me and hok still enjoying it but being slightly disappointed because it wasn't quite as satisfying as when I watched Sami's POV live as he was yelling and GzuZ literally jumped straight over him and shot him in the back

Edited by executor, 21 December 2020 - 09:20 PM.

"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009

#3 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 21 December 2020 - 03:15 PM

one of earliest and most relevant to demobase memories I have is the following:

I had just started playing and met broken on notag or some other server and shared mb0t with him cause duh estonians share cheats. like a year later or so I join demobase, the one before this one in green or blue where ceto was one of cheater mods and I see he got busted for wallhacks. I think I am responsible for that :D :D

and first "pro" team I joined was owng performance or something. i figured out the password to their practice session and join the server and lumi was like wanna join? I was like yep let's do this. I was so happy this guy was my idol from camping kitchen in public server and going billion/0 :D

Edited by bing bang blaow, 21 December 2020 - 03:18 PM.

Posted Image

#4 skyloline

skyloline

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 06:02 PM

fucking waking up early before school on purpose to play some tdm,

But in all seriousness, gotta think about fav memory, just too many. From rocket introducing it to me - apoc doing elim trials for the -=*|GOD|*= (or however that was) with my name, because i couldn't get the required 1 kill vs that hacker - to soooo many different random and legendary teams and clans over the years - estonians - nsz(at some point me, rocket in undercover, apoc, otsz0r/Alari and MeraX even travelled to another city in Estonia to play some final or semifinal vs -HaZe- on LAN at some LAN centre) - to i don't even know. Too many fond and fun times.

Polish Cup - #noskillzGaming

Demobase NationsCup IV - Team.Estonia

History:

sK., -HaZe- , [[ cG |, .sD', .sL', couz, bro|, ironCore`, estownia, , enemysNightmare(eN), *HtF*, GS|, .[cR], -=*$|GOD|$*=-, -=T|c=-, //eXeLenCe, eGang, Dk , incontrol, -oSa-, tGz, [R10], .g3, plastiquez, -NijnTje-, DTG, /Rs*, @conflict, inflixi, DaClowns, -wee-

#5 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 06:06 PM

fucking waking up early before school on purpose to play some tdm,

But in all seriousness, gotta think about fav memory, just too many. From rocket introducing it to me - apoc doing elim trials for the -=*|GOD|*= (or however that was) with my name, because i couldn't get the required 1 kill vs that hacker - to soooo many different random and legendary teams and clans over the years - estonians - nsz(at some point me, rocket in undercover, apoc, otsz0r/Alari and MeraX even travelled to another city in Estonia to play some final or semifinal vs -HaZe- on LAN at some LAN centre) - to i don't even know. Too many fond and fun times.

lollllll mista bours!!! oh my god i completely forgot about that, me, hok, you, apoc? rocket? zioni, all took turns trying to beat mista bours when he was aimbotting... I think i was the first one to beat him to 5 in an east 1v1, then zio or rocket or someone did too and he accused us and left  kicked us lmao

Edited by executor, 25 December 2020 - 05:29 AM.

#6 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 03:02 AM

another fun thing I remember I did secretly(only me and apoc knew) one time I modified the server weapon files. there were 2 weapons in game, US SOCOM and the other one which was equipped by default for everyone. I changed the accuracy of US SOCOM to 100% serverside and sometimes we would whip out the pistol during cw and 1 shot hs from cargo to bunkers with it if we needed :D :D

Posted Image

#7 Juul

Juul

lolypopslet

• Members
  • 5,057 posts
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's

Posted 23 December 2020 - 04:35 PM

LOLOLLOOOL you little bastard rocket!

Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:

spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water

edited by lumiko to:

splash splash splash nice in the water

[B]illy's :
Posted Image Team-Tournament 2007
Posted Image Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Posted Image Demobase INF Team Cup III
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV

#8 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 05:31 AM

another fun thing I remember I did secretly(only me and apoc knew) one time I modified the server weapon files. there were 2 weapons in game, US SOCOM and the other one which was equipped by default for everyone. I changed the accuracy of US SOCOM to 100% serverside and sometimes we would whip out the pistol during cw and 1 shot hs from cargo to bunkers with it if we needed :D :D

OMG I FUCKING saw you do that when we were playing in sK. together, from the barrels at the right side of cargo, by stairs, in a 1v1 vs. camper or someone like that when he was glitching in sb.  You shot like 8 bullets with an ak, slow taps, your crosshair right on his head, then you got frustrated and pulled out ur pistol and BOOM... hs, 1st bullet. 

was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen in sof2, I accused you of having a hacked pistol because I couldn't believe what I just saw, but I didn't think it was actually possible... I'm not even mad, that's actually amazing

ps - fuck your fx_nearcull cmds lmao  ^_^

Edited by executor, 25 December 2020 - 11:57 PM.

#9 Juul

Juul

lolypopslet

• Members
  • 5,057 posts
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:[B]illy's

Posted 25 December 2020 - 12:45 PM

i say bullshit!

Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:

spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water

edited by lumiko to:

splash splash splash nice in the water

[B]illy's :
Posted Image Team-Tournament 2007
Posted Image Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Posted Image Demobase INF Team Cup III
Posted Image Demobase Team Cup IV

#10 nixon

nixon

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:!nfuriating.
  • Fairplay Guid:SW@GG

Posted 27 December 2020 - 01:41 AM

shitting on foxdie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
useramerica.jpg

.zeroDignity - www.zerodignity,net
[simpleMoreprofessional] - www.c-rew.net

#11 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 07:04 AM

OMG I FUCKING saw you do that when we were playing in sK. together, from the barrels at the right side of cargo, by stairs, in a 1v1 vs. camper or someone like that when he was glitching in sb.  You shot like 8 bullets with an ak, slow taps, your crosshair right on his head, then you got frustrated and pulled out ur pistol and BOOM... hs, 1st bullet. 

was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen in sof2, I accused you of having a hacked pistol because I couldn't believe what I just saw, but I didn't think it was actually possible... I'm not even mad, that's actually amazing

ps - fuck your fx_nearcull cmds lmao  ^_^

I am actually not sure if you saw me doing it in action, it would still require me to own the server or otherwise have access to server files..that happened a little earlier, somewhere around the time where we were getting more known in the community with apoc not when I was already playing with sK :D you saw some legit pistol skills :ph34r: I was hosting my own server from home that would manage around 10 people without lag surprisingly and I made some weird weapon mods for fun anyways. I remember one where you had millions of nades and if you threw them, they would just stay in the air and explode on impact like air-mines :D

as for nearcull that was another story. I still thought I was playing it fair by toggling it off in certain situations, i.e when I was holding west and people used smoke nades to push through vs sniper. otherwise it would just look like blatant hacks anyways :'D

thanks to all my messing around plenty of shit got blocked in mousetrap/fairplay actually. me and apoc actually had the only mousetrap bypass at one point. how did we get it? apoc actually asked some guy on cheating forums to make one for us. but we shared it to too many people and some of them I didn't really like(dsa for example) so I pulled the plug and gave it to shifty. and then there were plenty of commands that got eventually blocked because I sat in the google reading the bible of quake3 commands and trying every combination to get some advantages.

I will admit I used some minor things till the very end though. I had some knife scripts where if I aimed at easy to recognize spot and pressed a key, it would move my crosshair(combo of pitchspeed and +lookup;-lookup with some 'wait' in the middle) to perfect location for some perfect knives to both roof bunkers from various locations.

this was blocked way too early and I don't think I ever used it against any of you, but lag key was another fun thing. it was either turning your rates so low or maxfps so low that you could actually literally lag from one position to the next without enemy seeing you switch position :D

even if I did some weird shit and even as far as occasionally just turning up hacks 'for fun', I did pick my battles. I remember thinking it would be too dangerous to cheat vs 3v guys cause they had their suspicious eye on me and at time I was getting plenty of action in suspected cheaters section anyways.

Edited by bing bang blaow, 27 December 2020 - 07:23 AM.

Posted Image

#12 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 07:59 PM

if I had a dollar for every time i KNEW i was getting cheated by dsa, janne, mikko... I could afford to buy a 3090

that knife script sounds crazy tho, wtf... i'd thought about stuff like that before, but I didn't think it'd actually be possible, or someone would really be able to do it.  Tbh I did respect your knives and fleim's, sylt's, camper's, more than everyone else... I wouldn't play east bunk or sb the same way

#13 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 11:43 PM

tbh if i had to guess the server i was thinking of, pretty sure it was like... ironCore.  or c4.war

you did it then shook your mouse after

omg

like you forgot the setting was on and that it'd actually work

tbh you might have told the team, or someone in a different language, then you all laughed, and someone explained it to me what was so funny but i just remember that you weren't actually like, cheating

this whole time I'm picturing kitchen, where i was standing around the left right turn when i learned the joke everyone else clearly thought was really funny.  i just remember it being a really good vibe on the team, and we played really in sync, everyone knew -=OG=- philosophy

i don't think it was even estonian, pretty sure you said something in italian that you knew either 3/5 or 4/5 on the team would understand.  

i always thought of you as a legit player at that point, i knew how skilled you actually are

might have been like

*HtF* 

howlin?

freestyle

zioni

fake worship w/ msg90a1

Murdoc *HtF*

da 1337 rock3t

Edited by executor, 28 December 2020 - 12:11 AM.

#14 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:55 PM

if I had a dollar for every time i KNEW i was getting cheated by dsa, janne, mikko... I could afford to buy a 3090

that knife script sounds crazy tho, wtf... i'd thought about stuff like that before, but I didn't think it'd actually be possible, or someone would really be able to do it.  Tbh I did respect your knives and fleim's, sylt's, camper's, more than everyone else... I wouldn't play east bunk or sb the same way

yeah i was just fine with knives anyways. as I said I had some knives for roof bunkers only and from very specific spots so didn't get to use them 24/7 :P and of course there is variation in where people are in bunkers. left/right hugging/further away

btw I am 100% sure cheating here and there made me better player. I mean talking about wallhacks and shit. you see how people react to certain cues, you have crash course on all the timings etc. but I guess it depends on the person if you are able to take that knowledge with you after you turn hacks off =D I did same thing in cs 1.6 in beginning to get feel for things and did millions of 1vs1 with my friend both walling and testing out shit and timings.

but as for pistol thing you are off the mark. I am talking about early sL days, around when Nick played and samuel(cinderella) was in it too. it's just a small thing I remember we did for 1 or 2 cws, for some reason it stands out in my memory :D

and as for mouse shakes they just some ADHD tendencies to keep focus , nothing else to it, I do it in every fucking game :D or rather after a kill it is just a celebration shake ;D

Edited by bing bang blaow, 28 December 2020 - 08:15 PM.

Posted Image

#15 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 11:37 PM

btw I am 100% sure cheating here and there made me better player. I mean talking about wallhacks and shit. you see how people react to certain cues, you have crash course on all the timings etc. but I guess it depends on the person if you are able to take that knowledge with you after you turn hacks off =D I did same thing in cs 1.6 in beginning to get feel for things and did millions of 1vs1 with my friend both walling and testing out shit and timings.

i think it's even more complex than that

it's not like, a 1 or 2

it helps or it doesn't

it completely changes the way you view the game

what your foundation is

for how you look at it

so i think it 100% accelerates your learning curve but it actually might affect the ceiling, because normally you were running around the map, not really sure where you needed to lay off the gas and play slow, which way you might want to be leaning all your weight on when you come to a certain chokepoint, you come to subconsciously learn these things naturally 

:::: how to be preaiming on every single intersection, every corner of every map.:.

and walling and/or aimbotting is 100% a good way to like, widdle away all the bullshit you don't need

and make weeks, months of learning possible in like, 1 night or a week

but sometimes when you skip that many steps you miss out on little tricks you would have naturally picked up on your own, when you had taken your normal path, without cheating

• so I'd actually say that hacking would make it more likely you get to the elite level of skill, but it wouldn't help you get to the top of the mountain, the best of the best 3 clans... because hok was right, it actually would be a disadvantage in the long run against a more worthy opponent,

because their whole code is adapting, each different angle awkward and unique, perhaps unoptimized, goofy looking,

but when an enemy would appear there, they'd get struck down in situations that even the best usually get caught off guard. 

That's what it's about, who's the best in the most difficult types of situations, because the best opponents will always play a style that plays to their strengths,

the potential exploits on their side of the map,

so maybe having a hack makes it easier for players to get good overnight, to expedite the whole learning process and mimic the most skilled players who actually know the map and the gunplay of the game and using cover and positioning to your advantage better than anyone...

but vs. the 1 team that truly knows it best

i don't think it'll help you

I bet 3v. won 1000 wars with at least 1 cheater on the other team

just like

odi

asrael

hellrazer

or renegade

dsa

dio

defqon

synx
Mr. Purple

oh but back to the original point, I think having tools that could look through walls would help make it 10x more likely that you become as good as say Odi, but it might actually like put you in a position where you'd be a weaker opponent against Reflex, priest, ambush, farlig, Zippa if you played 10k hours but learned the game as a cheater. 

Like, it'd be empty insight you earned, because you know a shortcut, but you don't necessarily know how to hack it better when you're in a bad situation all alone in the dark with no hints.  Doing that, in and of itself, is a skill.  The person who went on that whole journey themselves, with legit, dedicated partners like hokie and apoc and rocket, borno and ceto, steven and richard and the whole knights of the cyber table that surrounded them, it allows learning to be taken to a higher level.  

so wh may help you get there sooner, but it won't necessarily mean you'll climb higher than you would have.  If you understand my metaphors and stuff, I'm sure some of you know what I mean.  

i just think it means more to level it up yourself

not just copying an mb0t.exe

Edited by executor, 29 December 2020 - 11:18 PM.

#16 ReneGaDe

ReneGaDe

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Full Clan:`SoA ||
  • Fairplay Guid:656f1

Posted 29 December 2020 - 02:52 PM

lol exe, are you referring to the war when I 3rded for fun against 3v.? :lol:

PS: you should play some demo again ;)

http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009

#17 @dsa

@dsa

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Demo Clan:.ee

Posted 30 December 2020 - 08:08 PM

janne and mikko probably earned you a few of those. 

o yeah, i have a special message for all my fans: no worries, all the rekting you witnessed was legit.

btw, it's kinda funny that most of the nl/be accusers gang have been busted. :)

#18 @kasper

@kasper

UnnamedPlayer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Demo Clan:.ee

Posted 30 December 2020 - 10:03 PM

synx and dsa never cheated. My favorite memories are of the crying people that accused them every game. We had more fun about lahgting them out than of those cw's. executor was my favorite cry Boy that fucked his cat as a child till it died. i bet it was your first time and a pretty bloody one. Have you ever tried a dog? Well i think your cat had a more tight pussy. #get a life# btw dsa killed me in cs go today while i had a 9-0 score. what a fag

#19 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 10:41 PM

^

dio used to same the same type of shit.  

then after he'd get busted again, it's "I didn't need to cheat, I was better than you all without cheats, I can finally quit this shit game now." 

But oh no we all just played it addictively for a decade for no reason, you're just way cooler than me cuz you won't admit you liked it and wanted to be the best without cheating, you're not a nerd like me.

#20 executor

executor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 10:47 PM

so maybe synxx didn't cheat... but uhm, prettttttty certain dsa had the hacked fp... I don't get why you care, .ee and daclowns never really hid the fact that you guys cheated, you guys would just be like, "janne doesn't cheat anymore, that was 2 months ago"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users