Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Skiller : (15 April 2024 - 09:21 AM) :))
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) cant believe still remembered my log in details lol
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) yo yo yo
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) LIFE
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) IS
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:19 PM) AMEX
@  3v.e : (20 March 2024 - 02:08 PM) yo I'll take your money. Always dreamed about being a pro SoF player
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:12 PM) Or even a tournament for any prize I am willing to finance 300 euros
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:11 PM) Let's do some kind of event where for a whole weekend we try to get as many people back into the game
@  VoDkA : (14 March 2024 - 04:01 AM) Miss this game. Shout out to |BoM| abu(cheese), solid blood (Geoff) hope all is welll with all the rest of you too
@  Peter : (13 March 2024 - 11:38 AM) damn childhood :(
@  TRUE : (23 February 2024 - 10:36 AM) candyman
@  LuPeK : (20 February 2024 - 10:06 AM) Woooo
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:30 PM) The demo is dead i see xD
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:22 PM) Lol hows going here? 
@  mrface:) : (18 January 2024 - 11:08 PM) Great memories here, I hope you all are doing well in life and everything else !
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) on demo ?
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) xillax still play
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) AMEX
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) 4
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) LIFE
@  TRUE : (19 December 2023 - 03:40 PM) candyman
@  method : (18 December 2023 - 06:31 PM) ;]
@  Sharpy : (17 December 2023 - 09:19 PM) total NA supremacy
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:42 PM) [font='comic sans ms'][size=5]dead[/size][/font]
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :excl:  :excl:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :ph34r:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:39 PM) anyone here ?
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 02:07 PM) siema gdzie da rade sciagnac sof2 ? :D
@  TRUE : (22 October 2023 - 10:47 PM) candyman

Photo

EESTI vs FIN result

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

ESTONIA
camper ©[this war]
rocket
samuel
xzi
soul
zippa
yanko
freestyle

:: Kniferound
EESTI won, decided to stay blue.

:: Round 1
10-4 for EESTI
Screenshot:
Posted Image

:: Round 2
10-5 for FINLAND
Screenshot:
Posted Image

:: 15-14 for ESTONIA.

Anyways, nothing much to say, gg.
My mouse kept failing me at times (random disconnect, yeye!),
3/5 of our team uber inactive and whtaever, but thats the result xd.

:: other
ip screenshots etc etc from yanko I assume as he was admin this war
Posted Image

#2 soul

soul

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:48 PM

Geeegeee fins.

Let's party at Helsinki
Posted Image
Posted Image Dads DM Tournament
Posted Image Team Tournament -R-
Posted Image Dads Team Tournament -R-
Posted Image DB #1 MyBrute Tourn
Posted Image DemoBase INF Team Cup II - CODE

#3 Seych

Seych

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

Was a good and tight game, despite the heavy flaming by rocket in the beginning. And since we've apparently started with excuses, thats was like our second match with finland since the last nations cup.

#4 VARIMR

VARIMR

Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

3/5 inactive of our lineup. you guys had few lucky moments at east GG feel free to come helsinki and we shall party
Posted Image

#5 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

Was a good and tight game, despite the heavy flaming by rocket in the beginning. And since we've apparently started with excuses, thats was like our second match with finland since the last nations cup.

heavy flaming? i thouht i was talking random bullshit not flamin anyone, and who says i cant do that before cupwar ? the war wasn't live and there are no rules that tell me i cant use pubchat in 'basically' public server(even thouhg we were about to war there) now tel me did i even say 1 single word during the war? not even 'ns' or whatever. i must admit i said something when i died but that happened when rest of 9 player were alive so ..
Posted Image

#6 VARIMR

VARIMR

Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:54 PM

shut up you fat nerd.
Posted Image

#7 Campari

Campari

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Demo Team:Fragtion
  • Full Clan:RTS
  • Fairplay Guid:c5b52

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:55 PM

Very nice and close match, good game.
Posted Image

#8 soul

soul

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

Ah cmon Seych, bad words... bad words. Rocket wasn't flaming at all, or not during this war. Can't you guys say that Viro was a bit better this time than Soumi?
Posted Image

#9 Seych

Seych

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

heavy flaming? i thouht i was talking random bullshit not flamin anyone, and who says i cant do that before cupwar ? the war wasn't live and there are no rules that tell me i cant use pubchat in 'basically' public server(even thouhg we were about to war there) now tel me did i even say 1 single word during the war? not even 'ns' or whatever. i must admit i said something when i died but that happened when rest of 9 player were alive so ..

Yeah well I'm not used to that kinda discussion, at some point you said "EESTI" like 20 in a row making it impossible to discuss anything. If we're on the cupserver and planning to start, I think everyone should behave like they would in a war. Besides really what kind of an excuse is that, the cupwar had not started so you want to act like a jerk? Is that like the normal behaviour for you? Weird stuff, you gotta be a nice guy.

Soul, I said that it was a good and tight game, did you not read that? Me talking about the flaming has nothing to do with the outcome of the match. I just mean't that in my opinion stuff like that ain't very mature nor professional gaming.

#10 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:04 PM

not to forget what 1 of ur members did before i actually started spamming
Posted Image

#11 soul

soul

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:04 PM

Yeah well I'm not used to that kinda discussion, at some point you said "EESTI" like 20 in a row making it impossible to discuss anything. If we're on the cupserver and planning to start, I think everyone should behave like they would in a war. Besides really what kind of an excuse is that, the cupwar had not started so you want to act like a jerk? Is that like the normal behaviour for you? Weird stuff, you gotta be a nice guy.

Let's build a pyramid. Oh cmon, he only said it few times, like cheerleaders too. I wonder who had a tag EESTI SUX before the match. You call it good behaviour?! You can't win or neither can lose like a man.
Posted Image

#12 Zippa

Zippa

Contributor

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

hmm, if I take goood look in other admin decisions and this rule

"This is my ONLY warning so if you're a day late the player will be out.
Players CAN'T be added during the NC, so make sure you got your team ready."

and if we look what happened in TR vs NA match, I think we might have to look for admin decision here.

and btw, you are kinda kidds imo. flaming for 20 mins in the server and actually we gave you chance to wait for the last player, who was there 21:35 where as the game was about to set 21:15. ul there.

it was also fine from our side that samuel played. now, I read the rules and I think you broke one of them.
similar thing happened in TR vs NA match. both missed 1 player from the list -> double ff. now, you missed, we didn't, you just have to say in your mind what's gonna happen. ul.

and just to say something more. it was tight war. you actually played kinda good, whereas I had some problems there. but the act before the war was really lame and unsportive. so, if you come with the whine about the rules being unsportive, you should try to be gentle in every manner, before you start to blame the rules. rules have been in front of your eyes since the very beginning of this cup. when u join, u agree with the rules. NA and TR whined also a lil, but they seemed to be cooled down and have forgotten that situation. I hope you can do the same, although, it might be a lilla hard for lilla boiz.

gl hf in the future my darlings.
See them, kill them. That. Nothing else.
Kyrie eleison.

#13 Seych

Seych

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

Let's build a pyramid. Oh cmon, he only said it few times, like cheerleaders too. I wonder who had a tag EESTI SUX before the match. You call it good behaviour?! You can't win or neither can lose like a man.

Heh, well didnt count, but if you can honestly say that his behaviour in the beginning was mature, normal and acceptable, aight, so be it. But it wasn't normal in my opinion, even lost my nerves a bit, zippa even disconnected the server first and said that he aint gonna listen to rocket talking bullshit, but we managed to persuade him to come back. But we're all entitled to our opinions, and what comes to loosing like a man, I'll quote myself "Was a good and tight game". And I'm sticking to that opinion, enjoyed it very much once everyone kept quiet and we concentrated on the game.

#14 iperzor

iperzor

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Demo Clan:|eG.|
  • Fairplay Guid:b4131

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

looks good :P nt fin melkee tuli voitto

#15 Guest_xzi_*

Guest_xzi_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

There can't be any FF because samuel was registered to est1 BEFORE to est2. Nothing our fault... Just admins fucked it.

SOF sux... gg

#16 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

hmm, if I take goood look in other admin decisions and this rule

"This is my ONLY warning so if you're a day late the player will be out.
Players CAN'T be added during the NC, so make sure you got your team ready."

and if we look what happened in TR vs NA match, I think we might have to look for admin decision here.

and btw, you are kinda kidds imo. flaming for 20 mins in the server and actually we gave you chance to wait for the last player, who was there 21:35 where as the game was about to set 21:15. ul there.

it was also fine from our side that samuel played. now, I read the rules and I think you broke one of them.
similar thing happened in TR vs NA match. both missed 1 player from the list -> double ff. now, you missed, we didn't, you just have to say in your mind what's gonna happen. ul.

and just to say something more. it was tight war. you actually played kinda good, whereas I had some problems there. but the act before the war was really lame and unsportive. so, if you come with the whine about the rules being unsportive, you should try to be gentle in every manner, before you start to blame the rules. rules have been in front of your eyes since the very beginning of this cup. when u join, u agree with the rules. NA and TR whined also a lil, but they seemed to be cooled down and have forgotten that situation. I hope you can do the same, although, it might be a lilla hard for lilla boiz.

gl hf in the future my darlings.

Please open my eyes and show me the part in rules which state that.
So far, there are 3 rules in the 'Rules' topic, which are
::
1. Players must either have been born in the country they play for, or both parents must be native to that country. (say Bye to NL Murdoc)

2. All Players must use Fairplay.

3. All Players must record.

So? What's the yabadaba about ? Samuel also was registered to our lineup.
We followed all the rules:
All of us are estonians, you might have doubts about samuel, but afaik he has estonian passport+his parents are living in estonia and are estonian citizens.
We also used fairplay anticheat which can be proven by screenshots that yanko made of @check
Not to forget we also recorded and if you got doubts about that, our demos can be requested.
Posted Image

#17 dynde

dynde

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:16 PM

So this means, i can add a new nation during the cup right? IT ISNT IN TEH RULES!

#18 Guest_xzi_*

Guest_xzi_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:17 PM

Aa ye... you can go and see that he's there. Since 14th of sept or something.

Plus there was no flaming. Rocket just talked some random crap before the war. We weren't the ones with the tag EST SUX or whatever it was.

#19 Campari

Campari

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Demo Team:Fragtion
  • Full Clan:RTS
  • Fairplay Guid:c5b52

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:18 PM

Oh my.......All the players played, were in the list.
We didn't add anyone.
+ Only 1 of us acted a bit lame before the war.................
Posted Image

#20 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

Super Elite

• Members
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:19 PM

As we can see, estonia broke no rules out of the 3 at certain topic, or it's not proven yet that we didn't break them. (You can still request our demos, maybe there's someone who forgot - then you can prove we broke rules, so far, nothing). Not sure about finland, but since we won anyways, it wouldn't matter. So I see it only as the result stays until fins find out we broke rules(if we did, which im sure we didn't)

... or we go the ol' good road with admins prefering one country over another despite the rules.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users