Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  shift : (30 April 2024 - 03:12 PM) too lazy too delete this spam shit m8s
@  shift : (30 April 2024 - 03:11 PM) wtf
@  Leatherface : (25 April 2024 - 12:55 PM) Jirluuuk
@  Skiller : (15 April 2024 - 09:21 AM) :))
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) cant believe still remembered my log in details lol
@  rippa : (05 April 2024 - 09:26 AM) yo yo yo
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) LIFE
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:20 PM) IS
@  forgylicious : (24 March 2024 - 03:19 PM) AMEX
@  3v.e : (20 March 2024 - 02:08 PM) yo I'll take your money. Always dreamed about being a pro SoF player
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:12 PM) Or even a tournament for any prize I am willing to finance 300 euros
@  Peter : (19 March 2024 - 03:11 PM) Let's do some kind of event where for a whole weekend we try to get as many people back into the game
@  VoDkA : (14 March 2024 - 04:01 AM) Miss this game. Shout out to |BoM| abu(cheese), solid blood (Geoff) hope all is welll with all the rest of you too
@  Peter : (13 March 2024 - 11:38 AM) damn childhood :(
@  TRUE : (23 February 2024 - 10:36 AM) candyman
@  LuPeK : (20 February 2024 - 10:06 AM) Woooo
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:30 PM) The demo is dead i see xD
@  Bullz0r : (09 February 2024 - 10:22 PM) Lol hows going here? 
@  mrface:) : (18 January 2024 - 11:08 PM) Great memories here, I hope you all are doing well in life and everything else !
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) on demo ?
@  method : (28 December 2023 - 06:46 PM) xillax still play
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) AMEX
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) 4
@  XILLAX : (27 December 2023 - 03:57 PM) LIFE
@  TRUE : (19 December 2023 - 03:40 PM) candyman
@  method : (18 December 2023 - 06:31 PM) ;]
@  Sharpy : (17 December 2023 - 09:19 PM) total NA supremacy
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:42 PM) [font='comic sans ms'][size=5]dead[/size][/font]
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :excl:  :excl:
@  method : (16 December 2023 - 09:40 PM) :ph34r:

Photo

Urban Terror

106 replies to this topic

#61 azzy

azzy

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

You mean when you're not playing minecraft, which is a fail, with or without advertisment, honestly 3 players cmon!

It is because that game is full of 11 year old shitheads like you

#62 legend

legend

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Demo Clan:(- sw.&t -)
  • Demo Team:-roAD-
  • Fairplay Guid:72541

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

full of 11 year old

I dont like to repeat myself but, 3 Players LOL and you're calling it full :facepalm: , first get your facts straight.. im not playing minecraft anyways
Posted Image

Posted Image

#63 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

Super Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

those dogs are amazing, so smart
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel

#64 Veg

Veg

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Demo Clan:IGC.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

This game is such a downgrade and so much shitter then SoF2 it makes me want to harm small children :wacko:

#65 maniman

maniman

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

dogs are yesterday nabs

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif

#66 HighNesZ

HighNesZ

Makes you bite

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Full Clan:mar!nes / dTeam
  • Fairplay Guid:NesZ.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

lol the fuck this whole channel is full of dog tricks. they even got this dog to ride a bike :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBeplNy6Bwg&list=PL982EDB7716A84614&index=23&feature=plcp

Hellyea!

Posted Image
Posted Image Fairplaycup III - dTeam #
Posted Image Murder Death Kill Clan Cup - dTeam #
Posted Image Best full clan 2011 - dTeam #
Posted Image

ha i remember when i started in 2004 and always wanted to join dbd and thought you were so pro chris.

#67 heldro

heldro

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Demo Clan:emperor.
  • Demo Team:ImperiaL`
  • Full Clan:dreamteam.
  • Fairplay Guid:5f998

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

9js6n.gif

#68 Activee

Activee

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Demo Clan:.nC*
  • Fairplay Guid:dfa98

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

I think it's time to merge full and demo. So what's the next step for those who are ok with the idea ?
Posted Image

#69 heldro

heldro

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Demo Clan:emperor.
  • Demo Team:ImperiaL`
  • Full Clan:dreamteam.
  • Fairplay Guid:5f998

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

I think we need more dog vids first.

9js6n.gif

#70 HowLinMaD

HowLinMaD

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Demo Team:RED LO[B]STER 9

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

I agree with some points Forgy made.

The fault in this community's activity fluctuating/dying mainly lies in the lack on proper captains imo.
How many clans are there right now that have been alive for a longer period?
I can only name c4. right now, sure the fact the core of c4 is all buddies plays a role here but that doesn't change the fact that Skoko has been THE leader/captain in our little scene.
The only guy who had a similar grip on his team was Hokie (which is also illustrated by the fact that after him 3v couldn't keep its shit together due to the lack of a proper leading figure).
I admit that |she| has been around for a while too but the comradery that their clan is based on is only enough for the semi-inactive presence they can keep up in this game (not to be taken as an offensive remark pls).

That's also the very reason nVm died after (a rather expected) short "reign" of the game. Camper's a great guy and a player who I love to have on my team but fact is he doesn't have the captain gene or whatever. nVm survived for as long as it did purely because they had a team consisting of top25 or so players of this community and they all had the same goal - to succeed in winning matches. What was missing was a person who would take them through even the shittiest inactivity periods. Look at c4, they can have months where they war max 1-5 times yet they'll still be back for the next cup.

The second problem I see with the demo community is the lack of will to get better, to learn. Seriously some teams/clans have been doing the same thing since 2002 and that's the reason they get rolled during cups. This could be seen vividly in the maps INF CO league I tried to host. As people were too lazy to push themselves to learn the basics of maps CO metagame they got rolled by Ks.
We have a small community with a quite big skill gap. That's also the reason why every clan cup you see the same guys holding the top 4 spots and the same teams getting eliminated in the first round. SoF2 doesn't have a huge learning curve yet you'd expect people to get over it in 10 years...

Only suggestion I have is stop stacking up in single clans, don't be afraid to take the role of the person to carry a new team and to be the one motivating others. We have the chance to make the upcoming season of SoF2 active and worth playing, it just needs more effort and input from the community.

(sorry for any mistakes or misunderstandable text as i'm at work and shouldn't be browsing db)

#71 Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

Super Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:04 AM

hahahahahaha miki oh you geek :S.
We ride together, We die together, HsS for life.
Posted Image

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#72 BladHark

BladHark

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:st3v3

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

*approves mikis post*
Posted Image

http://c4.liezerserv.com

AKA Steven

#73 malign

malign

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

The fault in this community's activity fluctuating/dying mainly lies in the lack on proper captains imo.
How many clans are there right now that have been alive for a longer period?
I can only name c4. right now, sure the fact the core of c4 is all buddies plays a role here but that doesn't change the fact that Skoko has been THE leader/captain in our little scene.
The only guy who had a similar grip on his team was Hokie (which is also illustrated by the fact that after him 3v couldn't keep its shit together due to the lack of a proper leading figure).
I admit that |she| has been around for a while too but the comradery that their clan is based on is only enough for the semi-inactive presence they can keep up in this game (not to be taken as an offensive remark pls).

you are spot on, it's actually how we feel in she, it's hard to find recruits who are active but are yet looking to be part of the she comradery ;) Also the absence of our leader doesn't make things easier, we have a few very loyal members who carry the clan on with heart without fully taking the reigns.... so it's cool still yet not optimal.

Just have to be a bit more innovative these times, letting other players get a taste of |she| that we wouldn't go for back in the days since we recruited more on feeling and attitude (after you had obviously qualified in the in-game skills department)

I think c4 is moving more toward the 'comradery' as well, with the occassional war ;)

So Howlin, how would you describe cc? it's obviously you having a big influence :):)

Edited by malign, 11 September 2012 - 12:04 PM.

[19:28] <malign> I heard B lost :|
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]

#74 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

Wow Howlin. A post where you did not troll, it's been YEARS since that has happened. +2.

Also, to add onto Miki's points, I believe that innovation in the game and the addition of new features and automatically maintained statistics (which is immensely possible, and I know of some people working on such a thing currently) will make the game a little more livelier.

And yeah. Here's a message to ALL YOU NOOBS:

STOP BEING NOOBS

#75 maniman

maniman

Moderators

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

I agree guys but dont go offtopic.

OT:

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif

#76 HowLinMaD

HowLinMaD

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Demo Team:RED LO[B]STER 9

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

you are spot on, it's actually how we feel in she, it's hard to find recruits who are active but are yet looking to be part of the she comradery ;) Also the absence of our leader doesn't make things easier, we have a few very loyal members who carry the clan on with heart without fully taking the reigns.... so it's cool still yet not optimal.

Just have to be a bit more innovative these times, letting other players get a taste of |she| that we wouldn't go for back in the days since we recruited more on feeling and attitude (after you had obviously qualified in the in-game skills department)

I think c4 is moving more toward the 'comradery' as well, with the occassional war ;)

So Howlin, how would you describe cc? it's obviously you having a big influence :):)

Well I don't feel like bringing myself up as an example is valid argumentation but all I can say is that during last season (that's what I call 2011 Q4 until 2012 Q3) our site statistics claimed that I had played 93% or so of the wars. Probably what has kept us going for the past 1-2 years since Scott "retired" is me trying to keep the cart rolling (not blaming anyone as I was obviously the one with most free time while i was in uni). My problem tends to be that I get attached to most clans and guilds I'm in so the hardest parts for me have been seeing the old core that we played with 2-3 cups ago retire and having to build up again.

Yet here we are.
cC never won a cup wooohoo

Also for all the fans and haters our website is back (consiliumcaedes.com) after a month of troubles with transferring the domain and switching host.

#77 malign

malign

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

at least haze won a cup ;) (inside joke)
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]

#78 azzy

azzy

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

If I were still playing sof I'd join SHE straight away, absolutely loved the couple of wars I played with she. Kinda sad that this great clan hasn't been active the past couple of years.

ps. what a dick move to change the topic tittle to this LOL

Edited by azzy, 12 September 2012 - 12:24 PM.

#79 malign

malign

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

The topic title is genius.... considering the amount of dog vids

#80 HighNesZ

HighNesZ

Makes you bite

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Full Clan:mar!nes / dTeam
  • Fairplay Guid:NesZ.

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

The topic title is genius.... considering the amount of dog vids

:lol:
Posted Image Fairplaycup III - dTeam #
Posted Image Murder Death Kill Clan Cup - dTeam #
Posted Image Best full clan 2011 - dTeam #
Posted Image

ha i remember when i started in 2004 and always wanted to join dbd and thought you were so pro chris.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users