Jor1
Finca
Jor1:

6-0 Asrael

4-0 Mrk
Total score Jor1: 6-4 Asrael
Finca:

4-0 Mrk ( 8-6 Mrk )

He left at 2-0 for me.
GG
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:05 PM




Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:07 PM
Edited by Junior, 27 September 2009 - 07:08 PM.
Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:21 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:50 PM
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:01 PM
*HtF* - Demobase INF Team Cup II 2009
Adrenaline - Clan-Confrontations Mybrute Cup I 2009
- Secondary Nations Cup IV 2009
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:02 PM
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:05 PM
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:14 PM
Yes i do.AHAHAHAHA @ TEAMCHAT LMFAO, i bet he talks to him self behind the pc ; come on asreal 1 point come on fuking hand hit some
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:21 PM
**** ***you can't underestimate anyone from bro even Asrael
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:22 PM
NO U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?'' haha , mrk couldnt stop us we are unbeatable ''
just watched his record HAHA
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:22 PM
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:24 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:25 PM
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:29 PM
Edited by DARK, 27 September 2009 - 08:29 PM.
- CODE - Demobase Teamcup II 2009
Noobroom Cup - The Brotherhood bro|
c4. - Demobase INF Open Cup VI [2010]
c4. - Facing Worlds II Cup [2010]
Stef stuntpiloot
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:29 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:36 PM
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:37 PM
NO U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?
*HtF* - Demobase INF Team Cup II 2009
Adrenaline - Clan-Confrontations Mybrute Cup I 2009
- Secondary Nations Cup IV 2009
Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:41 PM
Meh, These guys are obviously to cool to care, because they have lives and don't spend any time on this forum.mr. lifer himself has spoken.
how many years you play this game again angel? and how many times did you ragequit because you "didnt care"?
Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:01 PM
mr. lifer himself has spoken.
how many years you play this game again angel? and how many times did you ragequit because you "didnt care"?
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users