Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
LEFT 4 DEAD 2
Started by katana., Dec 27 2009 02:08 PM
34 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:08 PM
who plays on the cracked version? on garena or just with connect ip ?????
lets pwn together
lets pwn together
#2
Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:58 PM
yes lets pwn
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#5
Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:16 PM
is it possible to play l4d2 if you get 70 stable fps on sof?
www.ncclan.eu
team #stepdad - We beat you, you hate us.
LOADiNG HATERS...
████████████████]
99% Complete
Attempting to give a fuck:
██████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a fuck.
team #stepdad - We beat you, you hate us.
idc . Im just ask
LOADiNG HATERS...
████████████████]
99% Complete
Attempting to give a fuck:
██████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a fuck.
#7
Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:41 PM
http://cyri.systemre...lab.com/srtest/is it possible to play l4d2 if you get 70 stable fps on sof?
and the game is ssickkk!!
#11
Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:49 PM
spacer and priest i send u a PM with download link and some info
#16
Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:12 PM
add me ragamansof2@hotmail.co.uk and u will need to download some patches 360 mb and 2x 9 mb
raga ur an addict LOL
I'm celebrity honestly you're wannabe I'm prodigy the suggestion you're better then me at being a warrior? - ha , comedy
#18
Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:18 PM
via garena? but if he want to play with me , katana or angel I think he needs coz we got other version the newest 1
raga ur an addict LOL
I'm celebrity honestly you're wannabe I'm prodigy the suggestion you're better then me at being a warrior? - ha , comedy
#20
Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:25 PM
patches - http://fps.garena.co....php?tid=610317 login - username : bellpackard password : packardbell1
press nr 2 getting started and follow steps
press nr 2 getting started and follow steps
raga ur an addict LOL
I'm celebrity honestly you're wannabe I'm prodigy the suggestion you're better then me at being a warrior? - ha , comedy
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users








