Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
starelite vs ros
#22
Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*
Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:08 PM
#23
Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:03 PM
LADYY WAT THE FUCK IS JOU PROBLEEM? IK KRIJG VAN EEN OF ANDERE SOLIDZ TE HOREN DAT IK EEN CUPWEDSTRIJD NIET DURF TE SPELEN? JE DOET NOOIT EEN KANKER VOOR DE CLAN EN NU GA JE EEN BEETJE LEADERTJE UITHANGEN EN MET SMOESJES BIJ RALPH AANKOMEN, THE FUCK? HOEZO IK DURF NIET? ALS JE IETS VOOR CLAN WILT DOEN GA JE NIET SMOESJES VERZINNEN MAAR PROBEER JE ER 5 TE FIXEN IPV DIE GROTE KANKERBEK VAN JE.
Als je jezelf nuttig wil maken doe dan iets als gxk. Dat iets waar ik respect voor heb, en zoals iedere member het zou moeten doen: het probleem oplossen. Wat jij deed was het probleem erger maken en nu krijg ik die kkgrote bek van solidz ook nog elk kankermoment te horen door jou
This made me cry from laughing. I told S0lidz, that u went offline yesterday evening with: If i dont come tonight dont cry.. I told him that u said that and that it will be a FF for ros. If you know you cant play let the others know. They were waiting for nobody. Of course that will be a ff. If you told them yesterday in the afternoon or what ever that u couldnt play maybe they would change it for you. By the way First we had to play it on Friday, now Sunday. How many times are you going to place it to another day? Maybe that we can play next year?
Now put all your anger on me, what do i had to fix? I dont have magic skills and fix 5 members from somewhere? (just markuz and me were online oh ye maybe we should do a 5v2 would be fun 20-0) You are leader, you knew you had a cupwar tonight, YOU KNEW YOU COULDNT COME. Why the fuck didnt you tell to S0lidz or what ever. Its easy to put all the things on me. So you doesnt look the bad guy now. But guess what you are.
Ohye and as you can read i didnt say you are scared to play, you KNEW you COULDNT play.
#26
Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*
Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:49 PM
yoThis made me cry from laughing. I told S0lidz, that u went offline yesterday evening with: If i dont come tonight dont cry.. I told him that u said that and that it will be a FF for ros. If you know you cant play let the others know. They were waiting for nobody. Of course that will be a ff. If you told them yesterday in the afternoon or what ever that u couldnt play maybe they would change it for you. By the way First we had to play it on Friday, now Sunday. How many times are you going to place it to another day? Maybe that we can play next year?
Now put all your anger on me, what do i had to fix? I dont have magic skills and fix 5 members from somewhere? (just markuz and me were online oh ye maybe we should do a 5v2 would be fun 20-0) You are leader, you knew you had a cupwar tonight, YOU KNEW YOU COULDNT COME. Why the fuck didnt you tell to S0lidz or what ever. Its easy to put all the things on me. So you doesnt look the bad guy now. But guess what you are.
Ohye and as you can read i didnt say you are scared to play, you KNEW you COULDNT play.
go to our forum post this there, in the topic where I posted this
I want a discussion with you and the clan
not with you and junior, butcher, alper etc.
anyways
- I never said 'If I don't come tonight don't cry..'
- I text-messaged gxK that he should post that I don't come online tonight. I had forgot to do that, since I had to go almost immediately after a phone call.
- Stefan didn't want to play this on friday, that's why we moved it to sunday, it ain't my fault.
- I don't put any anger on you, I had a lil chit-chat with ralph(yes, a chit-chat like your topic) about this, and he said 'Ladyy said this n Ladyy said that' even though I don't get why he even bothered talking to you since it's obvious that gxk is the one who knows what's going on since he posted in this topic that I wouldn't come.
- You really have no fucking clue what was going on yesterday. And nice that you want to give ros the forfeit in the final, thanks for supporting the rest of the clan.
Edited by ~#Se* turQua`, 18 January 2010 - 04:04 PM.
#38
Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:17 PM
I thought you guys took the ff, instead of ralph giving it to you, and it general if a clan/team takes the forfeit it means they are scared lol
ye that's why i didn't mind moving it to sunday
lol taking a forfeit coz we are scared!?!?!, dude if u can't never fix 5 membs not our problem..
fix 5 fix a date with the ldr and we will do a match.

- Nicest TURK chosen 2007-2010 - Hellrazor
- Best WAR finder 2008-2010 - Hellrazor
- Facing Worlds II (2011) - EnemysNightmare
- Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) - Fragged In Action
#40
Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:38 PM
This made me cry from laughing. I told S0lidz, that u went offline yesterday evening with: If i dont come tonight dont cry.. I told him that u said that and that it will be a FF for ros. If you know you cant play let the others know. They were waiting for nobody. Of course that will be a ff. If you told them yesterday in the afternoon or what ever that u couldnt play maybe they would change it for you. By the way First we had to play it on Friday, now Sunday. How many times are you going to place it to another day? Maybe that we can play next year?
Now put all your anger on me, what do i had to fix? I dont have magic skills and fix 5 members from somewhere? (just markuz and me were online oh ye maybe we should do a 5v2 would be fun 20-0) You are leader, you knew you had a cupwar tonight, YOU KNEW YOU COULDNT COME. Why the fuck didnt you tell to S0lidz or what ever. Its easy to put all the things on me. So you doesnt look the bad guy now. But guess what you are.
Ohye and as you can read i didnt say you are scared to play, you KNEW you COULDNT play.
Lady, what do you think about a big cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP?
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users











