Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Dio


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dio_*

Guest_Dio_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

I really would like to see on based what these guys voted no. I know why Lumi did, but Lumi you got me highly wrong. I was dissapointed in you cause you give me as example in every god damn topic about cheaters and stuff.
I mean, I do know who voted no anyway, cause I know who voted yes. What more there is to think then. I can't myself see any resonable reason why you would of vote no unless it has something to do with hate or dislike. Just can't figure out anything else.
And Lumi, you were also busted in demo and gold, how can you judge me like that? You changed, why you think I can't change myself? WHY? Ridicolous to think that. (and no i wasn't busted in old db, no need for that talking)
I have done everything ever since my last parole requests also. I only left for a while cause I knew I won't have any chance anyway to ever get that parole. I just feel atm the same again. I really do want to prove myself and the best way for me to prove myself would be in cups. Can't you just consider it giving it? I mean, 1 mistake = back in banlist without any chance of getting the parole. So why not to give me a chance while you gave it to Butcher? As you said you dislike him XillaX, I am more then sure you voted no to me. And based on dislike again, but yes for him. AWESOME.
I don't want to wait again 3 months to get some justice on myself again just to get a no votes again. Navy will always vote no for me, he is a guy who would never give "yes" vote for any guy who asks for parole. So why is he even admin to this sub forum, I shall never get it.
Besides, what is the difference in playing with or without my name as playing undercoverly using FP and not cheating or abusing anything? What difference does it make? Played vs most of you.
Why btw is there only 9 votes total, when there are many admins/mods/w/e you like to call them. As I got 4 yes, then I know who where these 3 but I cant think of the 4th right now. Besides I do think Richard would of vote yes for me also as he would of gave me chance last time if I am not wrong. Could be totally mistaken. Did even all the admins vote? Oeh...
Like I said last time, if I would not get it that time, then I will never get it. I think this proves it well enough. Even if I am active still on till 20.11.2010, then I won't get it, cause the same guys will always continue smashing me down with lies or overheat and the same guys will later on still vote no. (does it really have to be that hard and long? i really do deserve it to give a new go and prove myself. I already have said I have regret it, but still I have to say I am only busted 2x max, nor never ever before)
Why is it hard to give it already now? I just want to play cups, not asking for money or something, just for a fair chance to be part of something, as in that way cups.
And if any other guy says I am immature, then there is like no mature person anywhere in this community. That's about it.


Just so you guys would know urself: IF I DO HACK I'M BACK IN TAHT SAME OLD LIST WITHOUT PAROLE AS U KNOW ( AS IT IS FOR BUTCHER )
SECONDLY IF I DO GET 4 UNSENT DEMOS I AM BACK THERE ALREADY AGAIN AS IT GOES FOR UNSENT DEMOS
I DO USE FP ALL THE TIME IN WARS !
BC GLITCH OR w/e fooling or abuse would lead me also back to there, so what do your eally got to lose , now what, tell me?

Edited by luminoKo, 03 January 2011 - 12:34 PM.


#2 C1.

C1.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

I didnt read it but answer is NO< GET LOST

#3 fleim

fleim

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

tl;dr
Posted Image

#4 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

i can be ur hero baby
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Dio_*

Guest_Dio_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:27 AM

i can be ur hero baby

Not funny..being serious, serious business man

#6 C1.

C1.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:33 AM

NO

#7 - RAUL -

- RAUL -

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Fairplay Guid:R@XUL

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

Stfu c1 go walk on ledge or smth
Posted Image - DM Tournament III - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament IV - RauL
Posted Image - DM Tournament V - R@XUL
Posted Image - Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
Posted Image - Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
Posted Image - XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
Posted Image- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-

#8 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

Not funny..being serious, serious business man

lol ur literally asking for these stupid replies..people voted. your parole request was denied. what the fuck else there is to discuss about?
you know why people voted no, you even brought up the 'whys' yourself in the first post :|
Posted Image

#9 Blade

Blade

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Demo Clan:|she|

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:46 AM

I think dio got point here, there's alot of busted players here. why diss 1 instead of all of em? Just let him play, com'on 7-8 years old DEMO game?

#10 C1.

C1.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

Stfu c1 go walk on ledge or smth

NO MORE FRIENDPOLITIC ON DB, AND NO MORE ESTONSKI FAGS IN CUPS

#11 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

I think dio got point here, there's alot of busted players here. why diss 1 instead of all of em? Just let him play, com'on 7-8 years old DEMO game?

Who has the same record of different violations like dio?

besides, as far as I can tell butcher is the only one who received parole, no? rest of the people, even billy who is nice to most of the db was denied..

now why butcher got parole? cause he behaved and played actively during his ban period. can't say the same about dio, even if I played against him I would never know cause he obviously played undercover.
Posted Image

#12 C1.

C1.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

OKI NOW GOD WILL SAY SMTH:

I SAY NO FOR PAROLE TO GAYS WHO ALWAYS ACTED LIKE A SMARTASSES SAYIN I DONT CARE BOUT GAME UHU AHA IHI EHE AND NOW THEY CRY LIKE A BABYS. STOP CRYIN KURWA

#13 Blade

Blade

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Demo Clan:|she|

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Who has the same record of different violations like dio?

besides, as far as I can tell butcher is the only one who received parole, no? rest of the people, even billy who is nice to most of the db was denied..

now why butcher got parole? cause he behaved and played actively during his ban period. can't say the same about dio, even if I played against him I would never know cause he obviously played undercover.


Why people even care this much? Who you are saying who can play and who not? Isnt for year('s) taking ban even reasonabol?

#14 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

Why people even care this much? Who you are saying who can play and who not? Isnt for year('s) taking ban even reasonabol?

I am not even admin/supermod/whatever therefore I had no say in this.

ps. I would've voted yes.

but obviously the admin vote didnt work out the way dio wanted, i dont see what else there is to discuss?
Posted Image

#15 Guest_Dio_*

Guest_Dio_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:20 AM

Who has the same record of different violations like dio?

Lol how many I have then? Shut up with these accusatisons, it is just ridicolous. U played barely when I actually really played actively. You know horseshit mr rocket. I only have been busted 2x. Is that so much violations then to your little brain? Seriously. Come on. Why you bring all the lies and shit. I already explained most of the things have been all based on lies or my sayings.

And I really don't seem to get why you say nothing to discuss. If you would of voted yes for me, then you should actually vouch for me. Not smash me down like you do atm. Why do you care actually and always post to my topics if you say there is nothing to discuss etc? I do want some normal decision once and get myself paroled. Not in 3 months or so, but now. I do seem to deserve it well enough and I think most would agree with me on this.

#16 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

Lol how many I have then? Shut up with these accusatisons, it is just ridicolous. U played barely when I actually really played actively. You know horseshit mr rocket. I only have been busted 2x. Is that so much violations then to your little brain? Seriously. Come on. Why you bring all the lies and shit. I already explained most of the things have been all based on lies or my sayings.

And I really don't seem to get why you say nothing to discuss. If you would of voted yes for me, then you should actually vouch for me. Not smash me down like you do atm. Why do you care actually and always post to my topics if you say there is nothing to discuss etc? I do want some normal decision once and get myself paroled. Not in 3 months or so, but now. I do seem to deserve it well enough and I think most would agree with me on this.

lol stop pulling the "old-db-is-gone-so-no-proof-of-old-busts-and-unsent-demos" card...
just because id like to give you a new chance doesn't mean that you never got busted.

as you can see, some people remember stuff u did at old db..you didn't send many demos or if you did it took ages.
i can remember angel or someone made topic about .ee not sending demos in old demobase..you were basically the main figure who was accused there.
i cant recall if you ever got busted at old DB, but i can sure remember tons of unsent demos.


and what ridiculous is, is that you keep denying that. so many people who remember it just cant be wrong..or owell, we all must hate/dislike you. rite.

//
http://www.demobase....?showtopic=7573
http://www.demobase....?showtopic=5902
http://www.demobase....?showtopic=5859
http://www.demobase....?showtopic=1169

so you get busted 4 times already in THIS demobase and you say you are clean? well then be proud of urself, cause u obviously are better than 100% of demobasers :( :)

Edited by rocket, 28 August 2010 - 09:36 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Guest_Dio_*

Guest_Dio_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

You sir, are a retard.
http://www.demobase....?showtopic=5902 = this wasnt me playing , NT !
http://www.demobase....?showtopic=1169 = this wasnt even admin decision, just randomly moved etc, besides, I proved that I saw those things there either way...nothing suspecious there either. most ppl play liek that nowadays, so u could form all hack in that case, now back off already, tired of u and u and u and u. always u who whines, why do u e ven care if i play or not, now just leave it. Tired of the crap yo ugive me.

Ask Steven or Skoko or some others if I were busted in old DB LOL. I had tons of demo requests, but I was never comitted as busted player.
just so your lazy ass would finally understand something. I was in c4 and nGaming bak then when was old DB, when I left them i was never busted. End of story, I came was already coming new DB, so that card thing is also epic by you.

Only thing what is true about old DB is taht it took ages to send my demo. Like 1 week usually, but that is not the case to bust someone. I did send my demos a lot later true. But I always sent them unless they didnt later want it anymore. So that is different story. Nowadays u got here also 1 week time or less, so what now. Old is old, you guys live too much in past. Yo ushould live in present or rather in future instead of past. Just stupid to take all the past and cover up all the good. Endless.

Edited by Dio, 28 August 2010 - 09:48 AM.


#18 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:49 AM

lol as i said, feel proud. you say you are clean when 99% of demobase accuses/has accused you. you obviously are one level above us.


and lol, i said i dont remember u getting busted in old db, but u had tons of unsent demos fromt he times u played with .ee guys etc. thats not bs, i even remember topic by angel named ".ee" askin for demos and this topic was huge, fuckin ~20 pages.

Edited by rocket, 28 August 2010 - 09:50 AM.

Posted Image

#19 Guest_Dio_*

Guest_Dio_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

lol as i said, feel proud. you say you are clean when 99% of demobase accuses/has accused you. you obviously are one level above us.

lol...99% right, ok ok. I am clean now, that should stand there still. And yes Rocket, I get every war 5/15 or worse lke 5/19...you are the one who knows everything best.

I sent my .ee demos also by the way, ask synx.

Edited by Dio, 28 August 2010 - 09:52 AM.


#20 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

lolw hats up with bringing up ur scores during wars?+

but ok, if u sent them. must blame my bad memory then, or perhaps i was hallucinating back then.
i mean i was at the old db for pretty long time before we moved over to this one(cause of netboss)..not during the times broken got busted, but a little after that, somewhere around owng.performance times and that DB lasted for long enough time for me to remember some stuff..but i am probably wrong, right : D.



as for the 99%, basically i was trying to say that most of people have accused you, thats a fact.
Posted Image


2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users