Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
PeacY's pic
Started by azzy, Nov 13 2007 07:14 AM
26 replies to this topic
#21
Guest_alper_*
Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:36 PM
#22
Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:13 PM
Azzy:

Peacy:

Peacy:
RIP Hokie
#23
Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:20 PM
Azzy:
Hahaha i remember this pic on old nsz site. Skyline did buy an host and it was hacked after 1hour
Demobase INF Open Team Cup 2007 -R-
Dads Team Tournament 2008 -R-
Demobase Nations Cup III 2008 Finland
The Great Katana Cup 2008 Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan tournament 2009 Explosive c4.
Demobase Nations cup IV 2009 Finland
Facing Worlds 2009 Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI 2010 Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II 2010 Explosive c4.
#24
Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:20 PM
Nice gangstah talk, I can read like the half of it, for once I'd be happy if someone would open a dictionary in here.
I wonder who's the one being the cool guy in here, gangsters don't play sof you homo, and btw, I don't either. (Pc broken for 2 months already)
The only times I'm on a pc is when a pc in house is free or when I can get on my dads laptop.
@Synx; I bet hes joining .Ee
@Xillax, I don't have respect for fake gangsters with a bad hairstyle, I still love you tho.[/quote]
LOL first of all i dont give a fuck about ur pc and if u play or not and i dont give a fuck if which times u can get on ur dads pc ( so cute )
2nd of all Blow me
and 3rd of all ur really a big nerd to get into this forum when u get the chance to get on ur dads pc lol
4th of all who said i am a gangster
5th of all if u see me as a gangster then nice for u and for everyone else
and the last point of all this... i would fuck u and ur dad and ur dads pc if i knew who u were in real life ( oooo PeaCy is a gangster )
LoL.
I wonder who's the one being the cool guy in here, gangsters don't play sof you homo, and btw, I don't either. (Pc broken for 2 months already)
The only times I'm on a pc is when a pc in house is free or when I can get on my dads laptop.
@Synx; I bet hes joining .Ee
@Xillax, I don't have respect for fake gangsters with a bad hairstyle, I still love you tho.[/quote]
LOL first of all i dont give a fuck about ur pc and if u play or not and i dont give a fuck if which times u can get on ur dads pc ( so cute )
2nd of all Blow me
and 3rd of all ur really a big nerd to get into this forum when u get the chance to get on ur dads pc lol
4th of all who said i am a gangster
5th of all if u see me as a gangster then nice for u and for everyone else
and the last point of all this... i would fuck u and ur dad and ur dads pc if i knew who u were in real life ( oooo PeaCy is a gangster )
LoL.

My Gf: Hani Stop smoking
Me: Why?
My gf: cause ur insane?
#25
Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:36 PM
Why u care what they say i defenetly looking mad i think the mother raping part was happening next to you hahaha nah. why post this shit of someones pic here azzzy i dare post ur pic..
and let ppl be how they wanna be they will know it when they wannabe gangsters and have a big mouth to wrong ppl... (not saying u are peacy)
dont be so hard on him he's an okay guy on sof..
and let ppl be how they wanna be they will know it when they wannabe gangsters and have a big mouth to wrong ppl... (not saying u are peacy)
dont be so hard on him he's an okay guy on sof..
We ride together, We die together, HsS for life.


XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#26
Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:15 PM
just close the topic
turkiyem >
#27
Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:20 PM
He's an hacker on sof, thats what he is, and everyone knows it.
Tbh, I visit these forums when I'm bored, something wrong with it?
And Ike, I've posted my picture before, I will post some new ones alright?
But close this thread, I posted it in the wrong section anyway, meant to post it in trash.
Tbh, I visit these forums when I'm bored, something wrong with it?
And Ike, I've posted my picture before, I will post some new ones alright?
But close this thread, I posted it in the wrong section anyway, meant to post it in trash.

http://i.imgur.com/crFoj.jpg http://img81.imagesh...kuserbarig2.jpg
Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

