I've just watched a documentary movie about the subject called "Plug and Pray" and I thought it'd be nice to throw the topic in here since we lacked some lately.
Here's a trailer from the movie, which I highly recommend to see in its entirety.
The film itself moves the subject of AI and technological progress from different perspectives. Very thought-provoking not only in terms of technology but also existance itself.
Just to get you warmed up:
Would you let yourself get injected with nanobots/implants if they were to protect your health or prolong your life?
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Artificial Intelligence
Started by malydok, Mar 05 2011 12:01 AM
2 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:01 AM
#2
Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:29 AM
Ah the trailer looked interesting, I might check it out as soon as I saw the title 'A.I' I thought of the 3rd scene from Ghost in the Shell
#3
Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:35 AM
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




