Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Replacement team necessary!
#21
Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

2008 - The Great katana Cup - sK.
2009 - Noobroom Clan tournament - 3v.
2009 - Facing Worlds - 3v.
2010 - Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
2010 - Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Ks.
2010 - Demobase Nations Cup V - Belgium
2014 - SOFII demo 2014 Cup - Avelgem
#22
Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:49 AM
http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009
#24
Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:13 PM
http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009
#26
Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:32 PM
http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009
#27
Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:50 PM
What?Guy who left the team, is somehow more loyal than a guy who hasn't left the team?
(assuming you are talking to junior)
Talking for myself only, I didn't leave B, it died after the last team cup (or went on a fucking 12 month holiday, fuck knows). When it came back I just didn't rejoin because suddenly Junior was made the leader. Which was basically the only reason I didn't go back to Marco's caressing arms (I'm still cool with him tho). As a matter of fact I had told him even before the last cup that I'm not okay with Junior joining, yet as we lacked a 5th that cup he got recruited anyway and we let it slide. As a reward we lost the finals with junior rolling his glorious 1/16 or whatever the fuck.
DB Team Cup 3 I organized like 90% of B's matches and played all of them, we got the bronze then. DB Team Cup 4 I organized at least half of the matches for B and again played all. All those 2 "seasons" I was playing with B until it died due to inactivity.
And talking about loyalty Blue was B for years before Junior even joined, he was the co-ldr. But as I said the main reason we didn't come back with B was that we weren't with Junior taking over the reins of something we used to love.
Pz
Greetz to old Billys like S, M, Ro, Luun and other faggots.
#29
Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:55 PM
http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009
#31
Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:18 PM
Telling lies on demobase howlin, shame on you! Now why would anyone want to lie on demobase?
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL
#32
Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:08 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#33
Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:38 PM
I didn't leave bruh. Never said I'd join the B you were leading.i actually started leading since december and that's long after u guys left it for the 2nd time to join bz. But ok its obviousliy easier to leave for another team instead of helping marco to make it active again like i did.
Telling lies on demobase howlin, shame on you! Now why would anyone want to lie on demobase?
And I helped Marco make it active too many times already, sometimes you have to give him a fishing rod instead of throwing free fish at him, if ya dig
#35
Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:22 PM
http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009
#36
Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:25 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#37
Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:00 PM
http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users









