Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Cup news! #1 16.06.2008 - after 2 days
#1
Guest_xzi_*
Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:55 PM
Start playing your matches! We also had a big surprise in here... Howlinmad won 06:03 over Blue! How's that?!
Group B news:
It's going pretty good, but it should be a little bit more active.
Group C news:
Nice activity... Can't say who is going to pass to playoffs. Everyone still got a change.
Group D news:
Pretty sure Angel is moving to playoffs. I think there's no players that could harm him now. Too bad Monsta didn't make it. Hope that you had some fun and gained some new experience. See you at the next 1on1 cup. Still please play those 2 matches.
#3
Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:10 PM
Group A news:
We also had a big surprise in here... Howlinmad won 06:03 over Blue! How's that?!
I loled IRL when I read this!
#6
Guest_xzi_*
Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:13 PM
I've also said many times that I don't care what some random people think of me over the internet.
#10
#12
Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:23 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#13
Guest_xzi_*
Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:32 PM
Light green = All players who'll finish there have to play another match versus another player from that zone (I will cast lots for these players. You're opponent may be from the same group or from another).
Red = you're out
#17
Guest_xzi_*
Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:49 PM
We'll see. Not so soon. Probably in august or september. Depends on the weather we'll have in here in summer.
Well... Actually you still got a chance, but it's so tiny... Tope and Paradise have to lose or draw all their matches and you have to win both.
#18
Guest_alper_*
Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:44 PM
Yes... I make a cup to get people like me. Haha, where da fuck did you take that kinda stupid fact? I was already planning to do the 1on1 cup like 1-2 months ago, but then I was busy with school and work.
I've also said many times that I don't care what some random people think of me over the internet.
broken dont forget! odi knows everything
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users










