Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
EST vs FIN
#81
Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:37 PM
Does it make sense im searching rules from some random match result topics? (TR vs NA).
NO!
If I want to know rules, which I do, I check the rules topic which consist of 3 rules as of now.
Who's fault is this? Admins or team estonia? For not making rules, but making them randomly up in favour of one team? rodolmao.
It just doesn't make sense.
Rules topic - posted by admin - sticky in dnc subforum.
TR vs NA - random match result topic - not a sticky - posted by a random member of db
Which one would you choose for rules? yeah right...
#82
Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:11 PM
Sam was in our lineup since 14th of sept... So I don't see any problem.
Lame shit to be honest. We didn't add anyone to our lists...Samuel was already in....
Updated: Saturday 4 october 2008 - 20:35 GMT+1
Estonia #2 [10]
Sittmees (Captain)
Guid: bbc7c
Email Address: someone1992_12@hotmail.com
------
Merax
Guid: 680dd
Email Address: merax92@hotmail.com
------
Samuel
Guid: 98f73
Email Address: cind.sof2@hotmail.com
------
Howlin
Guid: cbd14
Email Address: miki@starpump.ee
------
Synx
Guid: 50d8d
Email Address: genri_niitsoo@msn.com
------
Tavka
Guid: 682ae
Email Address: dreamwave123@msn.com
------
Fainth
Guid: d68f5
Email Address: faintho@hotmail.com
------
Tha Evil
Guid: 2b750
Email Address: dreamwave123@msn.com
------
Otsor
Guid: 0c837
Email Address: gor-fs@hotmail.com
-----
Lynx
Guid: 83488
Email Address: ?
Dio
[excluded from the cup since new rules] (Source: http://www.demobase.eu/viewtopic.php?t=6174&start=0)
------
Samuel was still in Estonia #2 team, and Samuel just said yesterday to remove me from Estonia #2 team, so I don't know what you guys are talking about, I admit rules can be better of this cup but this must be some miscommunication and Ref got a point here..

ひどく腹立たしい
#83
Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:14 PM
#84
Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:27 PM
#85
Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:30 PM
Ignorance is not an excuseAs I already sent pm to ref..
Does it make sense im searching rules from some random match result topics? (TR vs NA).
NO!
If I want to know rules, which I do, I check the rules topic which consist of 3 rules as of now.
Who's fault is this? Admins or team estonia? For not making rules, but making them randomly up in favour of one team? rodolmao.
It just doesn't make sense.
Rules topic - posted by admin - sticky in dnc subforum.
TR vs NA - random match result topic - not a sticky - posted by a random member of db
Which one would you choose for rules? yeah right...
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life
#86
Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:59 PM
Also sucks for us rocket, we also won 20-8 but we made the same mistake...
Lost feeling to care
Lost sympathy to spare
Lost patience to bear
Lost sense to keep fair
Lost endurance, to follow restriction
Lost peace, to stop frustration
Lost power, to avoid attention
Lost strength, to shun aggression
Lost courage, to sacrifice
Lost kindness, to be polite
Lost temper, to keep quiet
Lost thought, to be right
Lost anger, to control
Lost opinion, to give poll
Lost desire, to keep goal
Lost myself, to have a role...
#87
Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:09 PM
its same situation as tur - na imho , no offence ..
Also sucks for us rocket, we also won 20-8 but we made the same mistake...
it's not the same situation at all.
Turk + NA both used a totally unregistered player
Estonia used a registered player, with a guid less than 24 hours old, Finland broke no rules
#88
Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:13 PM
CASE CLOSED.

http://c4.liezerserv.com
AKA Steven
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

