Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

3v vs Prestige


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#21 FreeStyle

FreeStyle

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Demo Clan:|she|
  • Demo Team:fragtion ohi4life
  • Fairplay Guid:59024

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

whats the deal about zioni?
he joined cG but he joined back to 3v, he played 2-3 wars with cG ye but didnt played any cupmatch with us! so tell me why its lame that he played for 3v lmao!?

gg 3v



my bad then i got confused
Posted Image
Posted ImageDad's INF Team Cup Elite .|E
Posted ImageDemobase Nations Cup II - Finland
Posted ImageDemobase Nations Cup III - Finland
Posted ImageDemobase Nations Cup IV - Finland
Posted ImageNoobroom Cup - The Brotherhood bro|
Posted ImageAppole's 1v1 Cup FreeStyle`
Posted ImageOldskool 1v1 East Cup - FreeStyle`
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup III - Veni Vidi Vici 3v.
Posted ImageDemobase Team Cup IV - CODE-

#22 priest

priest

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:50 PM

yea surrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee, arrogant prick you were trying so hard to play at your best ;)



yes!
Posted Image

#23 fastcolt

fastcolt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Team:@Avelgem!
  • Fairplay Guid:5e2ef

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

3v. was really going for it like their life was depending on this war, kinda funny. ;)
I didn't give a shit, you guys were gonna win anyway.
And tbh it's sad from Zioni's side that he joined? cG. and now playing for 3v. again in the cup..
This was one of my last wars, peace


every year u say ur gonna quit sof+db lol

There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.

anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it :D


#24 ZioNi

ZioNi

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Location:Iceland
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Demo Team:-CODE-

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

Let me flame here for a second...

It's funny Odi, you're always the one taking shots at everyone, telling how much nerds they are and stuff like this. But when it all comes down you are probably the most nerdish dude around here talking shit when you can't even stand losing 1 war. You think we give a shit if this is your last war or not, you've quitted like 2-3 times already cry me a river kid. We take every cupwar serious, why wouldn't we?
Funny how you talking out of your ass, saying its SAD that I played. Please just do us a favour and quit this game, along with NETBOSS.

Anyway gg, was very tense ;)

#25 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

slapt ;)
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#26 Kopernicus

Kopernicus

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Location:Sweden

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

Was Kenji allowed to play for 3v when he in fact was registered with bro? Can you change clan when you already started the cup? ;)

Ps: Zioni is on FIREEEEE!

Edited by Kopernicus, 13 July 2009 - 02:52 PM.


#27 priest

priest

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:51 PM

yes, he didn't play for bro in the first war of bro.
Posted Image

#28 Kopernicus

Kopernicus

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Location:Sweden

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:54 PM

I see, you've made up good rules for this tournament.

I'll not play next war, if we lose I'll go over to c4 or whatever. Because then, I haven't played a war, right? Because that is what your saying

#29 Kopernicus

Kopernicus

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Location:Sweden

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

Oh I just realized something, Helmo was with eGang when the tournament started. But since eGang lost and he didn't play a war yet, he joined prestige. I think I'm going to do the same, that's awesome!

#30 XILLAX

XILLAX

    Super Elite

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,018 posts
  • Location:Scotland
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:p3n1s

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

koper quit whining, that's how all demobase cups have worked, and all clanbase.com cups too, and most of enemydown & 20million other leagues.

P.s. you wouldn't get in c4, hhahahahah ;)
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
Posted Image

#31 Kopernicus

Kopernicus

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Location:Sweden

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

Then I'll join 3v, xD! Btw, next time I'll make a tournament since you guys suck D I C K.

#32 executor

executor

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • Location:America
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:3v.
  • Full Clan:3v.
  • Fairplay Guid:3v.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

I see, you've made up good rules for this tournament.

I'll not play next war, if we lose I'll go over to c4 or whatever. Because then, I haven't played a war, right? Because that is what your saying


major flaw in your master plan ... c4 wouldn't take an average sK player

"I hate snipers though, hate to have one in a team but hate even more to play versus good sniper on east" -Dr. Funk - August 10, 2009

 

3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup III (09/2006)
3v. smallcup.gifDB INF Open Cup V (05/2008)
3v. smallcup_silver.gifNoobroom's Tournament (08/2009)
3v. smallcup.gifFacing Worlds Cup (01/2010)

 

"aight 3 main 1 pat 1 roof exe got east, you know the drill." -hokie


#33 Kopernicus

Kopernicus

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Location:Sweden

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

You are a major flaw, I was giving an example. Stupid kid, cornhead...

#34 fastcolt

fastcolt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Team:@Avelgem!
  • Fairplay Guid:5e2ef

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

who cares if they would take him

hes sexy as hell


Posted Image

There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.

anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it :D


#35 Kopernicus

Kopernicus

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Location:Sweden

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

Haha, nice one jan!

#36 Odi.

Odi.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Fairplay Guid:d1d1e

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

OK I'll do as you NERD say and quit. Gg NERDS, enjoy ur lifetime on this game NERDS. Sad NERD you are zioni. You NERD don't get what i was saying, for real NERD.
Where did you NERD see that I gave a shit about this war we lost, just saying it was fun playing vs NERDS like you.

You happy now? NERD

Bye ;)

#37 C1.

C1.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:46 PM

Well, these days it's hard to find a nice war. I don't play alot so if I play I want a good war. We know we were gonna win. We were not that serious. We're just too pro for you guys. I wasn't even owning that hard but I still had the feeling it was way to easy.
We followed the tactics, that was enough to win the war. Raping you guys at end with M60 was pretty funny. noobs gg

stfu u ugly motherfucking kid, cut ur hair coz u are gay

#38 taurine

taurine

    nab

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  • Location:uk

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:56 PM

Adrian owning whole demobase.

#39 VARIMR

VARIMR

    Madness

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:58 PM

OK I'll do as you NERD say and quit. Gg NERDS, enjoy ur lifetime on this game NERDS. Sad NERD you are zioni. You NERD don't get what i was saying, for real NERD.
Where did you NERD see that I gave a shit about this war we lost, just saying it was fun playing vs NERDS like you.

You happy now? NERD

Bye ;)


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

KAJAKA KAJAKA GO ODIIIIIII GO ODIIIIIIII !!!!! :D :D
Posted Image

#40 hasta

hasta

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • Location:Avelgem
  • Demo Clan:CCCP
  • Demo Team:Avelgem
  • Fairplay Guid:e8dc2

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

stfu u ugly motherfucking kid, cut ur hair coz u are gay


yeeee doin it polack-style bitchez, no hair at all fuck yeah
Posted Image TEAM.BE DEMOBASE NATION CUP NUMERO FUCKIN UNO
AVELGEM


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users