lol you gota be kiding me. read the first comments of me phil blue and howlin..
@junior, howlin dident see fleim or so had the medal, he just said it would be stupid if players like him, again no offence, would do that. was ment in general dont take it so personal anf flameisch (new word yeah
No i wasn't talking about fleim. I'm not blind i see he ain't bragging with winning me or something lol.
My point was i dislike 2 things:
1) cheap fame by putting these "medals" you've done shit to win in your signature (if you actually played to win it, go ahead)
2) players switching clans exactly before cups (yet this happens before every cup)
I can handle a loss but i certainly won't take bullshit from people who didn't have anything to do with it. I never said this lineup of bro played bad.
Also i think Jr is gay :S
Edited by HowLinMaD, 31 August 2009 - 08:12 PM.