Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
CaseRun - Admins.
#1
Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:42 PM
Pages: 1.
Head-admins
Ismail
JeJe
Moe
Super-admins
Joey
Yukz
Admins
Murdoc
Sheikh
Vega
Also, here is a link to a topic which includes our policy:
http://www.demobase....showtopic=10872
#2
Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:16 PM
I've been admin for few months in roberts caserun server, was admin of bened.org for +- 6 months, had rcon of a few private servers to organise mixes such as avelgem legends.
I play quite often in ur server (with random names normally) so having time to admin is np.
edit: vega's a madeiranub
michaelmeisman@hotmail.com



#4 Noobroom Clan Tournament - Consilium Caedes
#4 Facing Worlds I - Consilium Caedes
Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Consilium Caedes
Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
Facing Worlds II - Consilium Caedes
#3
Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:19 PM
Aldo
Muse
Sheikh
Sponsje
#4
Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:50 PM
#5
Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:52 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#6
Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:20 AM
#7
Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:22 AM
no u like girls!I could be admin
SECONDARY DNC IV U/VDTCHBLS [
#8
Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:44 AM
#9
Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:41 AM

2008 - The Great katana Cup - sK.
2009 - Noobroom Clan tournament - 3v.
2009 - Facing Worlds - 3v.
2010 - Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
2010 - Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Ks.
2010 - Demobase Nations Cup V - Belgium
2014 - SOFII demo 2014 Cup - Avelgem
#10
Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:00 AM
I can volunteer for this
#11
Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:38 AM
There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.
anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it
#12
Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:39 PM
Pending requests
Aldo
Angel
Butcher
Fastcolt
Muse
Neff
Kopernicus
Sponsje
Ze
Murdoc & Sheikh will be given adminship.
Please contact me on msn: nszGaming.joey@hotmail.com
The rest will be on-hold.
#13
Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:18 PM
Aldo
Angel
Butcher
Fastcolt
Muse
Neff
Kopernicus
Sponsje
Ze
* Updated
Contact us at : steez_one@hotmail.com [Yukz]
nszGaming.joey@hotmail.com [Joey]
Edited by YuKz, 07 September 2009 - 01:19 PM.
#14
Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:09 PM
I like you tono u like girls!
#15
Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:32 PM
Aldo <----- IDK him
Angel <----- IDK him
Butcher <----- Belgium Prat but gotta love him and give him a home
Fastcolt <----- IDK him
Muse <----- IDK him
Neff <----- Not a chance, Guy only likes girls!
Kopernicus <----- Total prick!
Sponsje <----- IDK him
Ze <----- Should defo pick him, Me and him have got phd's but mines is a preaty huge dick
Edited by ismail, 07 September 2009 - 02:43 PM.
#16
Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:49 PM
Thanks for the rcon rights tho Ismail.
#17
Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:02 PM
Pending requests :
Aldo <----- IDK him
Angel <----- IDK him
Butcher <----- Belgium Prat but gotta love him and give him a home
Fastcolt <----- IDK him
Muse <----- IDK him
Neff <----- Not a chance, Guy only likes girls!
Kopernicus <----- Total prick!
Sponsje <----- IDK him
Ze <----- Should defo pick him, Me and him have got phd's but mines is a preaty huge dick![]()
VAT DA FAK?
lol
and u and ze stole me and muses joke bout phd's
There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.
anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it
#18
Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:04 PM
Like you said yesterday he got a phd in selling ice cream.VAT DA FAK?
lol
and u and ze stole me and muses joke bout phd'sfrom kanye west song lol :$
I have got a phd to - preaty huge dick
#19
Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:07 PM
Pending requests :
Aldo <----- IDK him
Angel <----- IDK him
Butcher <----- Belgium Prat but gotta love him and give him a home
Fastcolt <----- IDK him
Muse <----- IDK him
Neff <----- Not a chance, Guy only likes girls!
Kopernicus <----- Total prick!
Sponsje <----- IDK him
Ze <----- Should defo pick him, Me and him have got phd's but mines is a preaty huge dick![]()
You just hurt my feelings by saying that. Does this mean that I can't be a admin on your server? :*(
#20
Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:09 PM
Joke, Not my choiceYou just hurt my feelings by saying that. Does this mean that I can't be a admin on your server? :*(
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

