Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:04 PM
Hey. I'd like to become and admin on Caserun server.
I'm from Estonia, I'm 17. I've played Sof for about 2 years, with some breaks. Used to have my own noob clan, had my own server too, so I've got some experience with admin commands. I'm currently in a clan called Nasty Crew(*~.Nc), previously was in EHS. I never play without Fairplay.
Thanks
Ints
+1, he plays a lot thee, really active.. so I would accept him if Id be admin
--------
.sL` - skillLess
#1 - Photopoint SoF2 (LAN)
#2 - Team Tournament
#3 - Butchers 3on3 Infiltration Cup
#3 - SoF2 INF 2v2 SummerCup 2007
#1 - SoF2.eu tournament
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Fall 2007
#3 - CS OpenCup Div2 Spring 2008
#2 - CS OpenCup Div2 2009
#3 - ET SW 6v6 OpenCup Spring 2008
#2 - ET HPNK Lanparty ( LAN )
#4 - cYber Zone LAN Cup #2 ( LAN )
#5 - cYber Zone : Redbull Cup (LAN)
#5 - 100mega Rally (LAN)
#7 - Razer Sügis 2009 (LAN)
#9 - Jõõpre Lan Vol 9. ( LAN )
#9 - Photopoint CS ( LAN )
#3 - Demobase Nations Cup IV -
EESTI--------