As you see there's a new 1on1 cup coming up. Thought I should try a new system in SOF2. Got the idea from CS-Manager.com, but I'll edit it abit.
We're going to have 12 8-players qualifications. Winner of the qualification will proceed to the final cup. Other 7 who won't make it can try again in other qualification rounds. So if we have played 12 qualifications we're gonna have 12 players in the final. After that there's gonna be 4 groups, each containing 3 players. You have to play againist both opponents in your group. The one who wins the group with most points/rounds/etc will proceed to the half-finals. There we play by the usual knockout system to see who'll be the winner of the cup.
I'll also add rules and more specific information later.
Xillax also said to me that winner of every qualification will get a custom FP guid and the winner of the cup will get a SOF2 Demo server for free (for 1 month)!
If you have any questions then feel free to ask.
Edited by вяσкєη, 12 September 2009 - 05:38 PM.



















