Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Caserun Cup 2010
Started by ismail, Oct 03 2009 05:56 PM
27 replies to this topic
#21
Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:56 PM
why wait 2 months? start nao!
#22
Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:07 PM
what are the rules? what do we need to do ingame?
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#24
Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:19 PM
HAHAHAHHA actualy price money for sof hahahahahahhahahaha this will be fun. ill play without fp tough shouldnt be a problem ive never been busted
Banned before the cup, GG =)
Joke - _ -
what are the rules? what do we need to do ingame?
More info will be posted closer to the time =)
why wait 2 months? start nao!
Cant sorry, To busy with uni
Edited by ismail, 23 November 2009 - 09:23 PM.
#25
Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:53 PM
Fuck you, I want some information RIGHT NOW!
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#28
Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:04 PM
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users




