Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Score system idea
Started by
Guest_Xzi_*
, Oct 16 2009 11:04 AM
8 replies to this topic
#1
Guest_Xzi_*
Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:04 AM
Anyway, one guy gave me a nice score system idea - "Maps Won".
You can choose your own map. Admin gives the third map. It's like...
Player 1 vs Player 2 (mp_jor1)
Now if Player 1 wins his map and the map that opponent picked it's 2:0 and good game, but if Player 2 wins one map too it'll be 1:1. Now the third map comes in... mp_jor1 will be played as deciding map. Player who wins this will win the game 2:1.
You can choose your own map. Admin gives the third map. It's like...
Player 1 vs Player 2 (mp_jor1)
Now if Player 1 wins his map and the map that opponent picked it's 2:0 and good game, but if Player 2 wins one map too it'll be 1:1. Now the third map comes in... mp_jor1 will be played as deciding map. Player who wins this will win the game 2:1.
#2
Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:09 AM
i hope you mean this is for after the groupstage or what?
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL
#3
Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:17 AM
f1
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
#4
Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:25 AM
no offense, but it's weird that u are coming with this after u lost vs junior..
on the other hand it's a good system
on the other hand it's a good system
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#5
Guest_Xzi_*
Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:31 AM
What? Just one guy from CS gave the idea. I was also thinking about it, but not with the draw map.
I've been talking to some players to see what they think 'bout it. Half of the demo players doesn't like innovations anyway, unless it's a forced update.
I haven't said anything about groupstage. So angel you've missed the turn somewhere.
Not gonna add a vote, because as we know 50% of players just vote without the reason/comment.
Also I'm gonna use MW scoresystem, friendlyfire 1 and maybe even M4 with M203 in future cups.
I've been talking to some players to see what they think 'bout it. Half of the demo players doesn't like innovations anyway, unless it's a forced update.
I haven't said anything about groupstage. So angel you've missed the turn somewhere.
Not gonna add a vote, because as we know 50% of players just vote without the reason/comment.
Also I'm gonna use MW scoresystem, friendlyfire 1 and maybe even M4 with M203 in future cups.
Edited by Xzi, 16 October 2009 - 11:49 AM.
#6
Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:56 PM
I think it's a good idea

#7
Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:39 PM
It's a good idea, but you made this rule TOO late, not for me, but for Drunken and junior, you can't deny that.
I don't like Junior, u know that, but it's unfair to make it suddenly this rule, even when you already had it in mind to make it like this.
I don't like Junior, u know that, but it's unfair to make it suddenly this rule, even when you already had it in mind to make it like this.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#8
Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:44 PM
ye its a great idea tbh.. but why didnt u said this after my game vs junior?
u saw the tie... and u asked us after the match for a 1v1.. i couldnt.. and junior could.. and he won vs u.. and now u came up with this rule.. i mean wtf broken.. didnt expect this from u..
u saw the tie... and u asked us after the match for a 1v1.. i couldnt.. and junior could.. and he won vs u.. and now u came up with this rule.. i mean wtf broken.. didnt expect this from u..
SECONDARY DNC IV U/VDTCHBLS [
#9
Guest_Xzi_*
Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:14 PM
I mean really is half of demo really retarded? Where have I said that I'm bringing it in into groupstages? Second time I'm saying this. Do you guys even read before you answer?
Why are some of you coming up with their fantasies... You should really stop making things up.
Why are some of you coming up with their fantasies... You should really stop making things up.
Edited by Xzi, 16 October 2009 - 05:25 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




