Players: Steven, Camper
Maps: mp_shop / mp_dep1
Deadline: 26.10.2009 23:59 GMT +01
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Final: Steven vs Camper
Started by
Guest_Xzi_*
, Oct 26 2009 07:55 AM
7 replies to this topic
#1
Guest_Xzi_*
Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:55 AM
#2
Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:54 AM
refrefrefrefrefref spam me in msn when ur online.
#3
Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:35 AM
Sad....i'm the one waiting on msn and he's the one that passes.

#4
Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:15 PM
he knows steven is better than u so even if you really deserves a forfeit he will give it to steven : D
*HtF* - Demobase INF Team Cup II 2009
Adrenaline - Clan-Confrontations Mybrute Cup I 2009
- Secondary Nations Cup IV 2009
#5
Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:24 PM
10-9 to steven, gg
#6
Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:25 PM
ya gg shame we both didnt aim at our normal level lol

http://c4.liezerserv.com
AKA Steven
#7
Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:27 PM
gg.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#8
Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:35 PM
nt camper, you had perhaps hardest opponent
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <>
3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <>
Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




