

8-9
his jor1:


6-5
hos2:

4-3
overall 2-1
GG tight war as hell
Edited by Xzi, 04 November 2009 - 11:38 PM.
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:39 PM
Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:39 PM
Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:39 PM

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:42 PM
putsi i win you 492-0 at lb !Looks like I got a nice game coming in! Wp both
Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:59 AM
Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:42 AM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users