may I ask that you all re-read the General forum rules, the Signature rules in particular. Here they are again:
Signatures
- A signature banner should be max. 600x200 in size. The smaller the better, 400x100 is more than enough.
- With a signature banner it is recommended that no text should be used.
- Only one signature banner per signature, no matter the size
- Any text WITH a signature banner should not be more than one or two lines. This, of course, depends on the size of the signature banner. (small banner allows more text)
- A signature with only text should NOT be more than 200px in height
- Admins have the power to edit your signature if it is in violation of the boundaries set by this rule.
I will start randomly deleting signatures if I notice that they are in violation with our demobase policy. Please note that every DemoBase user is expected to have read and understood the board rules.
Thank you.



This topic is locked






