he still ducking whoresLOL, I don't know if you still play like ~2 months ago but I remember you always went roof and whored every ducking round. Damn I was glad to hear that you were out of prestige =,=
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
-wee-
#207
Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:09 PM
#208
Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:30 PM
I don't know why but I always seemed to paly very bad when ville was also playing. He was always mad at me so i decided not to try anymore if its useless with sMp on the other is a whole different story. Anyways goodluck ville,Ming,renzo, & rest.
Join nC, then we can talk ALL DAY about how much of a fag Ville is...
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
#210
Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:05 PM
duck ville hes a lil tardkid, ignore him come back =(I don't know why but I always seemed to paly very bad when ville was also playing. He was always mad at me so i decided not to try anymore if its useless with sMp on the other is a whole different story. Anyways goodluck ville,Ming,renzo, & rest.
#211
Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:13 PM
duck ville hes a lil tardkid, ignore him come back =(
NO U
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users











