Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
erg is back
Started by Dinyodani, May 29 2010 05:06 PM
114 replies to this topic
#24
Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:39 AM
But useless as team mate and it's hard for him to follow ordersdani try him hes good!
.nC* : www.ncclan.eu
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
#28
Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:35 PM
bence
nyquist@c2.hu
nyquist@c2.hu
singing on vent :
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
The Most name in the Game` ´09
`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
3v. lauri:
brb my cat fell out of the window
The Most name in the Game` ´09`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
#30
Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:39 PM
whats your problem with my favourite bmxer ?
if nothing then fu pls.
if nothing then fu pls.
singing on vent :
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
The Most name in the Game` ´09
`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
3v. lauri:
brb my cat fell out of the window
The Most name in the Game` ´09`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
#32
Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:45 PM
<- watch it and u'll know why he's my favourite biker .
singing on vent :
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
The Most name in the Game` ´09
`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
3v. lauri:
brb my cat fell out of the window
The Most name in the Game` ´09`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
#34
Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:47 PM
i know that but the email is copyright ? or all rights reserved by him (polak guy) ? (anyways that polak guy stopped sof)
and the real nyquist doesnt plays in a 8 years old game i guess...
and the real nyquist doesnt plays in a 8 years old game i guess...
singing on vent :
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
The Most name in the Game` ´09
`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
3v. lauri:
brb my cat fell out of the window
The Most name in the Game` ´09`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
#36
Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:55 PM
okay.
singing on vent :
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
The Most name in the Game` ´09
`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
3v. lauri:
brb my cat fell out of the window
The Most name in the Game` ´09`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users













