Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
erg is back
Started by Dinyodani, May 29 2010 05:06 PM
114 replies to this topic
#43
Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:43 PM
bence is joined
and bmx is for lifers ;s
singing on vent :
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
The Most name in the Game` ´09
`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
ultra's gonna diie, ultra's gonna diie...
2secs later :

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!!!
O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__o______O____o_
I GGGGRRRRREEEEUUUUUURRRGGHHH!!!
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯O¯¯¯¯¯¯O
best one`: http://www.youtube.c..._E1EhmdiK4&NR=1
3v. lauri:
brb my cat fell out of the window
The Most name in the Game` ´09`Hungarian Elite Gamers : www.1227.com
#60
Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:50 PM
current lineup;
Daniel
zoOx
Sparklys
ville
iperr
respons
Scit
(Markuz)
+ few trials
Well, I thought you put me as member already. I am not sure yet if I join man. But I will tell you my decision so fast as possible. Just got few things to do first. I mean got maybe other teams to join yet. But if I don't get in them so I join.
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


















