Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
GERMANY OLEEEeee
Started by jet/milkman/duff, Jun 13 2010 07:22 PM
624 replies to this topic
#405
Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:34 AM
looking forward to seeing germany - england thriller, looks like it will be the fight till the last whistle, but matches like this can be also very disappointing :S
Ex-clans: oMa|| (2004-2005), toXon (2005-2007), NSA (2007), Ks (2007-2008), sNs (2008), DeX (2008-2009), wee (2009), bro (2009-2010)
Ex-teams: *HtF* (2008)
Ex-teams: *HtF* (2008)
#406
Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:24 AM
I don't think so this time, this is knock-out. The match Brazil v Portugal was very disappointing. I think this one will be veryyyy nice.looking forward to seeing germany - england thriller, looks like it will be the fight till the last whistle, but matches like this can be also very disappointing :S
Mark| says:
*Hey man, come join obvious
sten :l get ready, pop it, let's go says:
*obviously not
*Hey man, come join obvious
sten :l get ready, pop it, let's go says:
*obviously not
pulyka plays big guy now what he doesnt remember is his time @ high with fastlain when he become a better player!
#419
Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:42 PM
the referee is so dumb, the goal was so in! How could he doubt that lol..
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users









