Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Jupiler League
#1
Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:35 PM
Who's gonna be the champion this season?
Standard in my eyes. I saw Anderlecht playing friday against the team of my city (KV Mechelen) and they were very weak. So I hope standard
#4
Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:03 PM
#5
Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:37 AM
Lol there is only one good team in Belguim so it aint so great ..
we know that the belgian copetition aint that good but we also aint alking about that, just who will win the competition this year
i guess it will be anderlecht again, but also standard and genk have got chances
#6
Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:46 AM
standaar gaat zeker niet boven de 3e plaats eindigen, zonder conceicao zijn ze echt nie veel meer waard, twas altijd "geef de bal aan conceicao en hij doet er wel iets mee", en ik denk niet dat dufour of fellaini daar al rijp genoeg voor zijn..
#8
Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:46 AM
And they lost their best players
Genk? lol they lost of SARAJEVO , the bigest team of europe
Anderlecht ... well I think they will win... but they lost 0-6 of spanish (secunda divsion team?)
I hope Gent but think anderlecht
#9
Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:56 AM
#11
Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:54 AM
Sv Zulte waregem will take it hahah
ok now seriously: brugge had already some luck in first match or they were already 2points behind (sterchele saved them now with 2 goals but aint gonna be every match like this)
Anderlecht didnt impressed first match but you know that they become stronger when its necessary. Standaard impressed me second half vs svzw but also genk and gent can battle for the 3th spot.
#13
Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:32 AM
I think Brugge will be too much dependent of Sterchele. So there will be alot pressure on him which will make it more difficult to play good matches.
#14
Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:21 AM
its bit early to say brugge depends to much on sterchele but when u see that balaban,yulu left and salou (althought he had great season in waregem ) hasnt rly done great things overthere and djokic is still a doubt how well he actually is.
#15
Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:01 AM
En hun aanval zie ik ook wel slagen, ze hebben een goalgetter en complementaire spitsen om kansen aan te reiken en nu en dan zelf een goal mee te pikken;
Als ze voor nieuwjaar niet veel punten verliezen (ploeg moet natuurlijk nog ingepast word, automatismen enzo) maken ze zeker kans.
#19
Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:47 PM
BRUGES TILL I DIE

- MAPS AND MORE - www.dbmaps.co.nr
- MTS| - www.mtsclan.net
- Best sof2 action of the year - vimeo.com/52739118
#20
Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:38 PM
lets see how the match gent vs genk ends
I thought I heard Genk is getting owned by Gent, 4-0
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
















