FUCK FUSTROSFUCK SUAREZ AND FUCK URUGUAY
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
LOL SUAREZ HERO
#23
Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:48 PM
HAHAHAHHA PANENKA
how u do u call 6 post after each other?
double triple post? :$
sixtraple?
#26
Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:10 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#27
Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:31 AM
~limburg2win. ~ ~limburg2win.--------------------
http://soundcloud.co...r-gijzelaar-rmx
--------------------
hahahah u all r just mad cuz ure fucked
u gotta love wout tho hahahahaah
--------------------
i would recruit woutinho any moment of the day for busting camham
#34
Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:44 AM
I missed it, was.. was @ a cafe outside.. but I heard a lot of people laughing
After watching it I lol'd myself. From what I've seen, I believe Ghana deserved to win.
1 negro less cuz asamoah wil throw himself for the train for missing that penalty lolz
#35
Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:54 AM
OOSTERPOORTfuckn jew ;s
bucket? waar woon je in groningen D:
#37
Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:38 AM
HAHAHAHAAHAHA ANYONE SEEN IT?
Suarez needs a lifetime bann for the National team of Uruguay. If Suarez show's his face to EYONG ENOH, he will smash it !! xD
#38
Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:43 AM
if Robben would do the same vs Brazil yesterday, he was also a hero in the whole country.Suarez needs a lifetime bann for the National team of Uruguay. If Suarez show's his face to EYONG ENOH, he will smash it !! xD
I would do the same, you would do the same.
or would you really let that ball go?? i dont think so..
#39
Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




















