Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
.zeroDignity
Started by Kuyuchi, Sep 01 2010 03:22 PM
251 replies to this topic
#124
Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:09 PM
You got kickt from where? -+SE?
I'm missing something? (could be, I'm not too active lately :s)
I'm missing something? (could be, I'm not too active lately :s)
.nC* : www.ncclan.eu
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
#126
Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:17 PM
Ok, but he got kickt now or something?
We go WAY back and he failed to tell me this. I mean, we used to talk about seks all nights long... :/
We go WAY back and he failed to tell me this. I mean, we used to talk about seks all nights long... :/
.nC* : www.ncclan.eu
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
Dread. says:
im taking a shower now
dont jerk off on me plz
Muumi says:
i will
sorry
;s
#129
Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:49 PM
hHHHAHAHA mumi
Its muumi not mumi etc...
And yo kuy, since im a bit active again lately, can i join the clan again? Or i'm still in? ;p
WWW.ANARCHYGODS.TK
~limburg2win. ~ ~limburg2win.
--------------------
http://soundcloud.co...r-gijzelaar-rmx
--------------------
~limburg2win. ~ ~limburg2win.--------------------
http://soundcloud.co...r-gijzelaar-rmx
--------------------
hahahah u all r just mad cuz ure fucked
u gotta love wout tho hahahahaah
--------------------
i would recruit woutinho any moment of the day for busting camham
#139
Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:17 AM
write the sentence: no thanksI like to try

Db. Nations Cup V- team.pol2
Nations cup IV secondary league - POL2
Demobase Team Cup III - Avelgemex-clans : -rox- , ros. CCCP , sK. , Prestige. , -wee- , hb , *N.S.A*
ex-teams : @Avelgem , fs. , -WZ- , sC.
Leader of Team.Poland 2
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users














