thanks
Edited by luminoKo, 08 November 2010 - 10:11 AM.
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:08 PM
Edited by luminoKo, 08 November 2010 - 10:11 AM.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:09 PM
Nonono, that's not cool, but why can't all 9 clans play?Because Prestige died recently I kinda misscount the clans participating in my cup<_< So the problem is: I got 9 clans signed up and only 8 spots.. I was thinking about a match between the 2 most recently made clans (that would be eN and zD) playing for the last spot (just an idea) or we can have a poll about who can play or .. Help me out here,
thanks
- DM Tournament III - RauL
- DM Tournament IV - RauL
- DM Tournament V - R@XUL
- Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
- Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
- XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:17 PM
- DM Tournament III - RauL
- DM Tournament IV - RauL
- DM Tournament V - R@XUL
- Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
- Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
- XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:32 PM
Edited by ville, 29 October 2010 - 03:41 PM.
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:44 PM
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:45 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:46 PM
I waited over 2 weeks for the last sign up (of eG) so no I won't wait any longer to start it, sorryget 1 more clan > 10 clans!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:47 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:47 PM
!!!Oh, right but you can just draw lots who won't play 1st round and who goes right forward to the 2nd round
My idea
- DM Tournament III - RauL
- DM Tournament IV - RauL
- DM Tournament V - R@XUL
- Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
- Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
- XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:49 PM

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:54 PM
Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:57 PM
It's my fault that this happens so we can't really punish eG by saying: Sorry you are the last clan to sign upi think it's better to just take the first 8 regardless of skill

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:58 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:03 PM
Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:31 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:56 PM
It's my fault that this happens so we can't really punish eG by saying: Sorry you are the last clan to sign up
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users