but whoever is up for quake PM me
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
quake live
Started by Activee, Nov 29 2010 11:34 PM
30 replies to this topic
#21
Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:35 AM
I am made for quake.... I like moving around while shooting and I dislike the glitching in sof2.... sof2 is just too much fun because of the ppeople...
but whoever is up for quake PM me
but whoever is up for quake PM me
[19:28] <malign> I heard B lost :|
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#25
Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:40 PM
since it's basically the same, it would be easier for everybody to play QL since it's installed very quickly, is user friendly and free.
[19:28] <malign> I heard B lost :|
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users













