You guys are always on teamspeak, right? Hasta played 80 percent of the wars with team be and avelgem, right? So if he's on teamspeak and uses wallhack, he can easily tell the rest where they are hiding, right?
Anyway, you told me before you had suspicious feelings towards him but didn't do anything about it. You're a very nice guy and I like you. But hasta undoubtedly too. I personally think you're clean and I'm not trying to imply that you hack by what I said about hasta.
As far as the Dutch players are concerned.. I think that the pro Dutch players are cleaner than the Belgian pro players. Always on TS, most of the time atleast one hacking. It's just a fact.
But it's a useless discussion. I just gave my opinion because I got annoyd by the undeserved arrogance from players like that wanna-be gangster.
Belgium is on a good way proving that they can easily beat 90% of the other countries without hasta and prixx.
And u can't deny this.



This topic is locked





