So I created this forum for the time being. It might be gone tomorrow or in a week, but I wanna see if can happen here.
Also besides what my gut tells me, I somehow get the feeling that otherwise a shitload of people would get banned by a Ph.D. for posting off-topic or funny/silly/stupid things in certain topics.
So some special guidelines you won't be allowed to break here:
- Only post when you have something meaningful to say
- No one-liners and preferably no one-line posts. Unless you can squeeze all you have into it.
- Definitely no lols
- Stay on topic. Period.
- You can see what happened with the so called philosophy topic
- It's fine to have strong opinions but don't be an ass about it
- Calling someone a retard for thinking different doesn't make an intelligent discussion
- Be open.
- Take the attitude that your point of view isn't necessarily the right one



This topic is locked

