http://youarenotsosm...rocrastination/
I thought this was quite interesting along with all the other posts check them out if anyones interested?!
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Yournotsosmart.com
Started by Kenshin-Horus, Jan 17 2011 09:26 AM
6 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:26 AM
#2
Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:10 PM
Ah just talked about something similar in class, pretty interesting.
Omae no mono wa ore no mono, ore no mono wa ore no mono da
#3
Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:47 PM
I see, there are some interesting topics like Self Handicapping to kissing to HD tvs haha
#4
Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:30 AM
this site is really bullshit dude don't read that
#5
Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:50 AM
Why not?!
#6
Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:17 AM
well I read it, and, if it's in an humor way ok it's funny I admit, but else it's full of bullshit
just my opinion
#7
Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:44 AM
I agree with you that some posts are b.s. But thank you for your comments
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




