Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Weed in society?
#1
Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:39 PM
Should people be allowed to grow their own Weed and products(from weed), with restrictions?
Do you have experience with smoking BUD, and how was it?
How do you feel about people who smoke weed?
Are there any other natural substances you think should be legalized?
If legalized should there be age restrictions, laws and education etc?
Just spit out what you think of the buds. Answer one question or type a story how you feel about it W/E!
#2
Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:09 PM
Yes weed should be legalized.Should Weed be legalized world wide? Why, pros and cons.
Should people be allowed to grow their own Weed and products(from weed), with restrictions?
Do you have experience with smoking BUD, and how was it?
How do you feel about people who smoke weed?
Are there any other natural substances you think should be legalized?
If legalized should there be age restrictions, laws and education etc?
Just spit out what you think of the buds. Answer one question or type a story how you feel about it W/E!
When you have to approach a dealer to get weed, this dealer will have other drugs too, it's a smaller road to other drugs use(which is not bad of course)
But the main problem is the difference between use and abuse.... Therefore I think most drugs should be legalized, except those that are too addictive(which is a very debatable term)... But I think more like(not natural) MDMA, cocaine, amphetamines, oh wait i only name stimulants... my theory lacks a bit here and there. but this is just to give you an idea
Well so to prevent ABUSE and addiction, those drugs should be able to be legally bought, but not in large amounts and you can only buy the hard drugs with like 3 months in between. Yes, boring huh
The buzz of a cigarette is so minimal and alcohol only dumbs you down yet government allows it. People still buy those products.... MONEY FOR THE GOVERNMENT. I don't believe that they raise price of cigarettes to prevent smoking. No way, then they would have already made the price tenfold. This way people stay addicted and keep paying. $$$
So yeah, I tried describing an almost ideal situation. but this model has way too much holes to be realistic. My general view is more drugs should be allowed, but most people don't know how and when to use drugs and some people are just predispositioned to addiction. Meh. Other use of drugs than alcohol can actually enrichen someone's life if not used too often. But yeah, western ideology is quite shit
Now about weed itself:
You can have pretty good 'trip' if you're prepared well for being stoned. Just have a place to settle down, have interesting sensory input like music, movie, good tv show, or youtube videos. I love watching random famous youtube vids with friends. ALL OF THEM. And have enough food, with as much variety of tastes. Food is so good.... TASTE HUMMM SWEET SALT SOUR wTF
I think, by the way, like users of any other drugs most people use any drug without any mind. Same goes for weed. They(a proportion of people) don't use really for recreation, they let it come to their daily life too much and aren't able to sit out life itself without any altering substance.
Random blurts of me.... But I hope you have any opinion on the matters I put here, maybe we can make plans for world domination =D
Edited by malign, 17 January 2011 - 11:10 PM.
[19:31] == Agga [webchat@ip5453b754.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl] has quit [Ping timeout]
[19:36] == Radical_ [webchat@pool-96-233-79-2.bstnma.fios.verizon.net] has quit [Ping timeout]
#3
Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:26 PM
edited by lumiko to:spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water
splash splash splash nice in the water
[B]illy's :
Team-Tournament 2007
Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Demobase INF Team Cup III
Demobase Team Cup IV
#4
Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*
Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:58 PM
Crime
If you get caught with illegal cigarettes you will be sued for tax evasion, which means in Holland that your punishment will be higher than if you had killed 3 people. If you sell cigarettes on a large scale the punishment is at least a year and a daaaamn big fine, and the profit is kinda low compared to other drugs. Another option is cocaine, the profit is high but the risks are extremely high too, you don't just have to worry for the police, but you'll have to worry about other dealers busting your balls too. Pills n shit are a joke anyways, no one wants to be bothered with selling pills for 1-3 bucks profit on a cold street corner lmao. Which leaves us with weed, let's take a look at marijuana plantations: profit high, risk low. If you play it smart, you won't do this in a house but somewhere hidden in a forest/farm so the only thing you lose when you get caught is the weed itself. If you do this in a house, the first time you will have to face probably a fine and you won't get to rent a place at the social housing again for a 5 years period. This is the reason most of the criminals decide to earn their money with weed, cuz the law fails at it. If you get caught again you'll probably have to do some time, and pay a higher fine than before, but that's about it. My cousin(Krimiis cousin too) got caught with a plantation for the 5th time or something, and he did 2 weeks and lost a complete house filled with plants, about 50 gran and some weapons, which is a joke considering he has made 10 times that 50k a year.
Junkies
Most of the people consider weed as non-addictive. This. Is. A. Big. Lie. I've seen people who smoke weed all day long every day, no joke. They'd smoke for least 20 euros a day(~2-3 gram in a shop, 3-4 gram at a dealer), which is ~600 euros a month, considering most of the addicted people I've seen are students they'd have no (decent) job, they don't have enough money to supply themselfs, so they have to get money from other people("borrowing", stealing etc.). Ask any dealer around, there are enough junkies everywhere who purely smoke weed(no pills, no caine, no heroine, they just do weed). And this "recreational" smoking is bullshit. It's like sof, first time you tried it was like playing once a while for fun, trying what kind of game it is, look where you ended up after a few years. Smoking weed is the same, first it's "trying", then it's once a month, soon it becomes every weekend and before u know you're chilling at a coffeeshop at least 3-4 days a week.
My opinion
I'm certainly no moralist. I've done a lot of shit, but I know what I'm doing and I know what it does to people, so when I do get caught some day I expect to get punished and I will face my punishment like a man. Unlike some others who apparently think they can make millions of euros profit by sitting on their lazy ass to wait for some plants to grow, without harming people or getting punished by the government. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit about you, you can fuck yourself up as much as you want, and if I can make money out of it it's even better. But let's be honest, the world would be a better place without this trash, and I surely don't want my kids to grow up with any kind of drugs, not even weed.
Edited by ~#Se* turQua`, 18 January 2011 - 12:01 AM.
#5
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:07 AM
Im smoking 1.5/2 years already(fulltime), but still i dont feel addicted. I can smoke whenever i want, and stop whenever i want.
Like today.. didnt smoke whole day, and i dont feel weird or whatever.
Its just the brains.. If u gonna think about weed, then u wanna smoke it. If u dont gonna think about it, then u dont wanna smoke it.
Wiet is tenslotte geestlijk verslavend
#6
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:11 AM

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
#8
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:18 AM

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
#10
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:24 AM

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
#12
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:28 AM
canadian weed is as good as NL weeddont smoke some bs weeds. Try the weed in NL, like super silver haze or ak47 ;d;d;d
thats weed dude
OT : LEGALISE MARIJANNE like anything if u abuse anything including good stuff for you , ull get some problemes .. and i think peole would smoke it less if its legal if u ask me
Edited by abu, 18 January 2011 - 12:30 AM.

RIP Hokie
- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
#14
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:31 AM
not really.
There are more then 100 sort of weeds here dude + its legal,means better quality...
ye same here lool its not cuz its illegal that we dont get the goodies

RIP Hokie
- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
#15
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:35 AM

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
#16
Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:40 AM
@turq weed is addictive just like pretty much everything in the world! Its how you deal with it. Ofcourse, do not not abuse pot like you shouldnt abuse anything. Keep it once a week or once a month and not everyday. Its the same with particular food for example, you maybe like it soo muchh you can eat it every minute of the day and spend all you're money on it, but most people dont, or only eat it as a snack. There's always people who are sensitive to addiction.
Junkies just give up. But in my experience all the (pot)junkies i know aren't dangerous like an alcoholic or a cocaine addict and in numbers Pot addicts aren't many whilst almost everyone of the planet has used it atleast once. Even if you get addicted, its very easy to quit smoking.
Edited by mani-tzu, 18 January 2011 - 12:48 AM.
#17
Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:50 AM
yeaaa awesome topic
- Facing Worlds II 2011 - *eN|
#4 - Noobroom Clan Tournament 2010 - |eG.|
#18
Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:54 AM
It IS addictive, but mentally, not physically like nicotine(cigarettes) and other drugs. I've been smoking weed at times for about 2 and half years or so, but I never felt like being addicted, unlike to cigarettes which I sadly am..I guess. not that I tried to ever quit, but I am not gonna lie to myself and say 'I can quit anytime'(this part is about cigarettes btw). Last time I smoked weed was about month ago. Before that I had smoked like 2 weeks ago and before that 4 months. I have thought of smokin weed and actually buying it myself like 3-5 times(smoked alone those times) and they all happened atleast 3 months after eachother, other times I was offered by others and I was like "yeah whatever", cause if I wasn't going to smoke that time I was probably going to drink which does more damage than weed imo. Plus weed high is much better.Weed quality is world-wide the same from my experience, aslong as the supplier is good. Weed is grown all over the world and the people who grow it all use the same equiptment(in some degree) and knowlegde. Although its safe to say Holland has so many weed growers we experiment much more with the plants and come up with alot of different strong breeds.
@turq weed is addictive just like pretty much everything in the world! Its how you deal with it. Ofcourse, do not not abuse pot like you shouldnt abuse anything. Keep it once a week or once a month and not everyday. Its the same with particular food for example, you maybe like it soo muchh you can eat it every minute of the day and spend all you're money on it, but most people dont, or only eat it as a snack. There's always people who are sensitive to addiction.
Junkies just give up. But in my experience all the (pot)junkies i know aren't dangerous like an alcoholic or a cocaine addict and in numbers Pot addicts aren't many whilst almost everyone of the planet has used it atleast once. Even if you get addicted, its very easy to quit smoking.
If I had to pick between drinking and smoking pot I would most definitely always pick pot though..but besides legal issues it's also too goddamn expensive in Estonia(probably one of the highest prices tbh)..and lastly I don't have many friends who are 'OK' with pot, perhaps 8 and I don't even see half of them that often..most of the people I know prefer alcohol(smh) and being the only one high in the crowd is also akward
I think weed has to be treated with respect and is not to be abused....I was about to write something here but I had to go to the kitchen for a minute and I came back havin forgotten what...(no pun intended
ill edit when I remember what it was, lol.
////
because of people like you I understand why weed is being illegal in so many places tho..wow.get high 24/7!! weed should be legalized completely so that we can smoke in the streets nothing wrong with gettin baked all the time haha! contraband should be legal too like bongs, bowls, vaporizers, scales etc
yeaaa awesome topic
Edited by rocket, 18 January 2011 - 01:56 AM.
#19
Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:56 AM
- Facing Worlds II 2011 - *eN|
#4 - Noobroom Clan Tournament 2010 - |eG.|
#20
Guest_~#Se* turQua`_*
Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:59 AM
Exactly my point.get high 24/7!! weed should be legalized completely so that we can smoke in the streets nothing wrong with gettin baked all the time haha! contraband should be legal too like bongs, bowls, vaporizers, scales etc
yeaaa awesome topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





