Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Registrations
#81
Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:09 PM
#82
Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:11 PM
Well because of some unfortunate happenings the "Wild Boars" are not capable of participating in this cup anymore
. Personally I was looking forward to compete in this cup with this team. Apologies guys!
why not ask pummi, joe or joker or any other fullplayer to play instead of devaz?
especially pummi already played a lot of ctf mixes on demo...
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL
#83
Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:16 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#84
Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:44 PM
- DM Tournament III - RauL
- DM Tournament IV - RauL
- DM Tournament V - R@XUL
- Demobase Team Cup VI 2011 - -CODE-
- Demobase NationsCup V - EESTI
- XL Deathmatch Tournament I - RauL
- Demobase INF Open Team Cup V - -CODE-
#85
Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:13 PM
#86
Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:33 PM
...LEGEND...
#87
Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:37 PM
TAKE ME BARIS !
Redy, I don't have the time and will to set up a team and arrange thangs. However if you would set up a team and want me in it, maybe we can get somewhere then.
#89
Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:31 PM
Anyone else gonna pussy out?
#90
Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:35 PM
#91
Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:42 PM
relinquished.
angel
luminaire
wattson/jetli
guids coming! (dont know if andi wants to play with us, but he was searching for a team and we are the best)
i edit it cuz u r sooo slow jhn ;s
Angel - e63bf
Luminaire - light
Jet - c39c4
Campari - (comming)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked




