i aint on the blacklist either :XHave you ever seen hacker on the graylist?
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Website Released
#21
Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:05 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#24
Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:38 PM
i aint on the blacklist either :XHave you ever seen hacker on the graylist?
Dont worry, I wrote letter to xillax.
This bug will be fixed soon.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#26
Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:59 PM
#29
Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:41 PM
vannity u should not have hacked and you should be lucky ur not on the blacklist!!!!!!!!!
Since the release of Soldier Of Fortune II in May, 2002. There hasn't been an anti-cheat available for version 1.00. This caused players to whine and ban people during clan wars for hacks. Reason most likely to be banned for is "2know", whatever the fuck that means. In early 2009, rumors started appearing around the SOF2 1.00 community that somebody was developing an anti-cheat. Everyone thought this was a great idea, seeing as the game had been out since the 17th century and nobody gave a fuck about it. All of the 16 players left on SOF2 1.00 cheered and supported the Hitler like figure who was developing this anti-cheat. When the anti-cheat was finally released, it was the biggest fucking failure in the history of video gaming. It was so humiliating that Michael Jackson died a few weeks later. The name of this anti-cheat was called "Mousetrap". It had been coded by some four eyed geek virgin who couldn't even code a fucking keygen.
#30
Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:40 PM
vannity u should not have hacked and you should be lucky ur not on the blacklist!!!!!!!!!
zou steven het ook krijgn?
Remco Ellen zegt:
het zal een mysterie blijven
- . G.OKHÃÂN.. // zegt:
wat sex ?
Remco Ellen zegt:
ja
- . G.OKHÃÂN.. // zegt:
ahahahhaha zkrrr niet ahah
#31
Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:28 PM
#34
Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:36 PM
Add Lavdim & Prixx to Black/greylist
hasta
angel
#35
Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:38 PM
Add Lavdim & Prixx to Black/greylist
hasta
angel
because aytuo says so
but you googled it, and all your pictures in your mind broke up. left naked with only the truth, there was no kudunku villlage.
#38
Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:45 PM
why is kasper on the greylist? i mean he was never busted, just suspected few times but never busted for any kind of cheats. and i was busted with my nick gartuso over 1 year ago for using wh and i am not on greylist. i mean thats kind of unfair. i would have to probs to be on greylist and upload my records cause i am clean. but the rules says so. so i must be on greylist and kasper putted off. perhaps u say that i am stupid now posting this but i think we should follow the rules if we wanna really make our community better.
peace phil
#40
Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:06 PM
greylist isn't only busted players but suspicious players too, I remember last DNC I was on greylist,hasta,angel and many more too But ur right on 1 point gayfrey u should be on greylist too xD
I was on it too along with rocket (loGGah MaTeZz), now I not.. I feel so sad;(
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users












